PDA

View Full Version : can somebody anybody help me..

needingrelief
01-27-2011, 07:11 PM
i m desperate for some meds ..i tired of being ripped off..and bullied in bad deals.. after my last ordeal ..in which i was robbed of 200 dollars..i m just terrified..the guy looked really aggressive ..took my money ..reached in his pockets and told me to scram..i wouldnt dare challenge him so i just left ..200 dollars poorer ...i have been without any meds for over 2 weeks ..and have endure insomnia ..and violent migraines that wont show mercy .. no one seems to understand how the right meds ..are able to distract my mind from pain..and tamed enough to sleep..im living off unemployment ..the painkillers the doctor gave me ..have waaay to many side effect ..n make nausea till i vomit them back up ..can someone ..anyone ..help or point me in the right direction ..my email is [email protected]

sixfromCC
01-27-2011, 07:17 PM
So sorry to here that. I you growing for yourself?

OldHead09
01-27-2011, 08:22 PM
Sorry to hear about your luck, I wish I was in a position to help right now.

kodabear
01-27-2011, 10:32 PM
How did ya get yourself in that situation with the thug?I am sorry that happened to you.But,your lucky all he took was your money. At least you are still with us.

RAINHAZE
01-27-2011, 11:30 PM
i m desperate for some meds ..i tired of being ripped off..and bullied in bad deals.. after my last ordeal ..in which i was robbed of 200 dollars..i m just terrified..the guy looked really aggressive ..took my money ..reached in his pockets and told me to scram..i wouldnt dare challenge him so i just left ..200 dollars poorer ...i have been without any meds for over 2 weeks ..and have endure insomnia ..and violent migraines that wont show mercy .. no one seems to understand how the right meds ..are able to distract my mind from pain..and tamed enough to sleep..im living off unemployment ..the painkillers the doctor gave me ..have waaay to many side effect ..n make nausea till i vomit them back up ..can someone ..anyone ..help or point me in the right direction ..my email is [email protected]

Do what I do. Grow your own. There's nothing better than being self sufficient.:thumbsup:
I havent bought from anyone I didn't know in probably 25 years. I got tired of buying from those I did know too. But now I buy my own seeds and grow whatever I want. Hell a $10.00 seed will get you an oz or more most times.
I hate to hear this kind of shit happening to people, and sorry to hear this happened to you.

Lynhal
01-27-2011, 11:44 PM
I am so sorry to hear that happened to you, needingrelief. You live in a medical marijuana state so there should be some caregivers that can assist you. Do a search on your favorite search engine and I am sure you will come up with something optimistic. :) Best of luck and let us know how it turns out. :thumbsup:

needingrelief
01-28-2011, 01:39 PM
i just want to thank you guys ...i still havent found a doctor ..or caregiver..but i m deeply moved by the reponses..and im staying optimistic that someone will take me under their wing and spare me all the discomfort i deal with ..but for now ..im just deeply moved ..that some of you guys took the time to reply..it feels like yall actually care ...and makes me feel like i have a voice..thank you all ..its helping me keep my sanity ..in these trying times ..my doctor treated me like an immature junky..when i told him marijuana ..takes the edge off..and that his percs where making me sick. they all buy-in to the media lies about the plant ...i would like to eventually see if i can get back on the football team ..n later play overseas but my recovery has been very hard ..because i struggle with there meds (percs) and cant get back to training ... im now 24 and feel time is ticking ..14month after my accident ..and i still havent got my life back ...but this forum ..has showed me compassion ..and i thank u all.. JB, and all others that supported me ..

SoloDolo
01-28-2011, 02:13 PM
Sorry to hear Needingrelief unfortunately I'm in the same boat as you looking to acquire meds as a new cardholder. If i manage to come up with some I will let you know and see what I can do about getting you some.

needingrelief
01-28-2011, 02:20 PM
thanks alot solo dolo ...

needingrelief
01-28-2011, 03:18 PM
my check came in today i have 230 dedicated to some meds right now ..but no caregiver... anyone willing to take me on as a patient ?