PDA

View Full Version : weeddaddy

Groundup
01-25-2011, 06:13 AM
where did you find your nite Og? i read one of your post and saw pics , but cant find it! any help will do !!!!!!!!

weeddaddy50
01-25-2011, 06:45 AM
Hey what's up....I have been meaning to talk to you...but I can not find the PM's on this site. You on ? good site and private messages there.

As far as the OG Kypronite....I got very lucky...a friend of mine has a pretty large greenhouse they had 6 OG Kypronites last year, they got as cuttings from a very experienced grower in Oregon....really they did know the quality of the strain....when I visited the grow....which was vast green house I saw these 6 plants and the smell was amazing....Just awesome....the plants were very bushy and stocky...and I asked them about the plants and the strain....I asked If I could take some cuttings...and they said sure...so I took 10 cuttings and 8 survived into clones. I vegged them and have taken many cuttings....and those 8....One is a mother plant the other 7 went to the flower room....as I spent more and more time with those plants...I began to really appreicate that strain....and really it's my favorite.....once we were trimming them...as they matured at different times over a 14 day period...my friend and I tried the medicine and that is when I wrote that review.....excellent taste...very smooth....well you probally read the review....anyway....the more I trimmed and the more frosty, trichomes...it was intoxicating......I told my self I Need more cuttings...and have been taking cuttings almost every week now.

I feel that is was just good luck that I visited that greenhouse that day, because I did a search a few weeks ago...and I do not see anywhere it available right now......that same day I also got cuttings of Grape Romulan...and Green Tye.....all are just awesome medicine. Now...I have my own breeding projects and I am working with all of these strains to make some F1 hybreads for future grows.....I am truely addicated to growing....and growing the finest medicine.

Some time this year I am going to do a stress of one of the OG Kypro's and force it to Hermi.....this should provide me with some beans....just in case...something happens to my mother plant or for a future project.

Good luck

Groundup
01-25-2011, 03:43 PM
i enjoyed the regular its a strain from oaksterdam in oakland. i cant get it now, i have a ton of mothers and was going to liquidate to make room for a new line of og's , But its a tough choice due to this strain is beast!! smell ,and look , dispensarys are always calling to see if i have finished product, The last time i went in , pinched some to give a patient of mine . They wanted that too!!
but og version sounds awsome! You and i need to have lunch!!!!!

Groundup
01-25-2011, 03:47 PM
why wont this site let me spell out nite??????????
k r y p t o n i t e !!!
WTF ???