PDA

View Full Version : Being a caregiver

azweedfan
01-21-2011, 06:52 AM
Hi AZ ready to get this party started?

As a potential caregiver I have some questions about the vague rules we have, I did submit my concerns via the public comments page.

As a grower it looks to me like you can only possess as much as your patients are allowed to possess? Since there is no way to know for sure how much you will yield, what happens if it produces too much?

Because of the 2 week rule, in order to produce every 2 weeks will require several smaller grows rather than 1 or 2 larger grows, I can deal with it but seems like it would be easier to do larger grows. Not really a question but a concern.

It looks like they are letting individual cities come up with their own zoning restrictions, I haven't seen any info regarding home growing. Will they all restrict growing in a residential area? It would be pretty crappy of them to say you can grow your own medicine if you're more than 25 miles from a dispensary - and have your own industrial building!

I didn't see any restrictions regarding the proximity of the caregiver/patient relationship, can a caregiver that lives in Phoenix have patients in Tucson?

I didn't see any restrictions on forming a collective, so a collective grow should be no problem? Staying within 99 plants of course.

Thanks AZ and good luck!

AZCSceo
01-21-2011, 09:55 AM
A majority of your questions can be answered on our facebook page.

Just a few, I think you misunderstood the caregiver rules some. If you have time hit me up on facebook and we can discuss it better. Also keep an eye out for our new forum opening within the next week, its for patients and caregivers and offers a service most thought was impossible in this state.

And I would like to say thanks for being a Caregiver ;)