PDA

View Full Version : Ok this is my plan

thereSheGoes
04-05-2004, 03:08 AM
I just bought a twomp of green I am going to make half a batch of cookies. because, correct me if I'm wrong, a full batch of cookies requires about an 1/8 ounce. So I just figured that a 20 sac would suffice. Am I right, wrong? Woud that be enough to get me and a couple friends pretty toasted?

Also, I've never eaten pot befor so i'm pretty stoked. I've heard it give you a body high.. is that true? man i hope this is good, because i dont want to waste my 20$ for nothin :p

crazy lou420
04-06-2004, 04:10 AM
yo you need alot more than 20 bucks worth. for a big ol batch of chocolate chip cookies i would say at least, AT LEAST a fat eigth. when you cook with wweed you wanna use alot, like for brownies you would use even more, probably a half or so. i can only imagine what thatd be like. puttin a half of nice bud into chocolatey goodness. i bet it gets you ripped too. i never did it myself, just dont got the resources. i just know 20 bucks worth aint gonna do it, it will get diluted and youll just have funny tasting cookies.

rnf232s
04-06-2004, 04:59 AM
yeah, last time we made brownies we tossed in about a 1/4 and we got some effects, but i know next time we deffinately need to toss at least a 1/2 in there. good luck with the cookies. should be a hell of a time.

smokin04
04-06-2004, 05:44 AM
Dont do it man... you are wasting it go buy a nice pipe that will fix you right up :p

zosozion
04-06-2004, 01:33 PM
dont try to cook or make tea with weed unless you have someone their who has done it before , just smoke the grass you gots right now

david420
04-11-2004, 05:08 AM
i made brownies once, house reeked of chron. lol.
we used 2 ounces for 1 batch of nice thick brownies ehhe, *fondly remembers eatign them in french class*
ahh good times.
if ur gonna cook get a good recipe and someoen who knows what theyre doing.. and u need hella lots of weed