PDA

View Full Version : Plant tissue culture expert seeks AZ dispensary employment

AZClones
01-02-2011, 06:18 AM
Professional tissue culture expert with 13 years of experience in clonal and seed propagation of plants in sterile tissue culture seeks position in Arizona dispensary community. Experience includes all phases from clonal selection to grow-out, including production of transgenic plants and manipulation of ploidy levels (i.e., production of artificial polyploids).

Plant tissue culture is the most useful way to:

1) Generate large numbers of propagules in a short period of time, allowing grow ops to tool up quickly to meet demand

2) Maintain male clones indefinitely in subculture without exposing female plants to pollen

3) Produce polyploids from existing cultivars

Skills set also includes SQL database programming- a useful tool for coping with substantial record-keeping required under proposed Arizona regulations.

Emails to [email protected].

MoHoGrow
01-02-2011, 07:46 AM
Very cool. Best of luck!

AZClones
01-03-2011, 04:00 AM
Very cool. Best of luck!

Well, likewise!

Drop me a line at the Gmail address in my post, if you care to. I'd enjoy learning more about the local scene.

Smallville
01-08-2011, 06:41 AM
Yea, good luck.

I was always interested in keeping cultures instead of seeds.
Cool stuff man.

AZCSceo
01-21-2011, 11:16 AM
I am planning to open a dispensary and am currently working on the business plan, etc. So that we may contact you, please send me a personal e-mail at [email protected]. Would like to discuss options as a grower, contracted or employed.

congrats on using the term "contracted" as many will be :D:thumbsup: