PDA

View Full Version : Info for sticker to be put on meds

caregiversri
12-23-2010, 12:12 PM
Does anyone have a template for a sticker to be put on meds? Looking for the something to have on meds in case law enforcement comes accross them to signify that they are being used for medical purposes

Helpinhand
12-23-2010, 06:31 PM
As long as your patients are cardholders there should never be a problem.What happens after you hand the medicine to your patients is their problem not yours.I would always keep in mind that what we do is realy a grey area.The state turns away but the Fed. might not be so forgiving.The less anyone can track you down the better in my book.

polarboy
12-24-2010, 02:24 AM
Does anyone have a template for a sticker to be put on meds? Looking for the something to have on meds in case law enforcement comes accross them to signify that they are being used for medical purposes

i think you should lable your meds... would you just have a bunch of pills laying around in un marked containers i would not. there are many ways to make lables and no one way is correct. just make something up thats yours. have it say for leaf trim or any trim if you keep it to do medibales or hash making lable it as unusable or non smokable. if you do long cure time,( like you should) lable the jars unusable the cure strat date and when its done lable it usable. it all how creative you would like to be with it. just some suggestions.

Keep Tokken
Diesel

hghflyrjd1
12-24-2010, 05:37 AM
i think you should lable your meds... would you just have a bunch of pills laying around in un marked containers i would not. there are many ways to make lables and no one way is correct. just make something up thats yours. have it say for leaf trim or any trim if you keep it to do medibales or hash making lable it as unusable or non smokable. if you do long cure time,( like you should) lable the jars unusable the cure strat date and when its done lable it usable. it all how creative you would like to be with it. just some suggestions.

Keep Tokken
Diesel

I always wondered that.is that true that u can have the uncured buds and also have you 2.5OZ of useable buds? That's a chance you take cause alot of police won't be hearing that one. But that's what I'll be doing as well. We need to find out facts on this one

polarboy
12-24-2010, 04:44 PM
It states in the law what is usable meds and what is not. It says that for it to be usable it has to be dried. with that being said if the cops do come they are to stupid to knew the diffence. you would acually have to fight that one in court. Cause the cop is not going to hear all that cause most of them dont know enough about the law cause they dont get education on all that. But if you have all you meds labled and put away nice neat and dont go above your amount you will most likly not get into any troble. I have had the providence police come thro my house 2 times caus of the people down stairs anyway the cops came thro found my grow room and meds and all i showed them my card and took them thro everything and explaind to them about eveything they were soo cool and they acually wanted to know more about the program. i told them they should contact ripac. RIPAC should be doing classes for the cops. the only thing they asked for was for me to put a better lock and door knob on my door. just my good encounter with the cops not saying all of them are like the ones i had but it is getting better.

Keep Tokken
Diesel

caregiversri
12-31-2010, 12:22 AM
Lots of RUMORS about what the laws actually are , always error on the side of caution . Unless you want to drop major coin defending yourself in court to prove innocence.

These rules here are in regard to the compassion centers , but sure it applies to patients and cg's too.

12. Q: Is the product in the curing process considered part of the inventory?
A: Yes.

hghflyrjd1
12-31-2010, 01:50 AM
Lots of RUMORS about what the laws actually are , always error on the side of caution . Unless you want to drop major coin defending yourself in court to prove innocence.

These rules here are in regard to the compassion centers , but sure it applies to patients and cg's too.

12. Q: Is the product in the curing process considered part of the inventory?
A: Yes.

Yea i wouldn't be willing to risk dry and wet weight.

wkpjr1967
12-31-2010, 06:15 AM
Here is the Medical Marijuana sticker that comes with my meds.
Many thanks to my caregiver :thumbsup:

hghflyrjd1
12-31-2010, 12:48 PM
Here is the Medical Marijuana sticker that comes with my meds.
Many thanks to my caregiver :thumbsup:

That's a nice label. Wink wink.

hghflyrjd1
12-31-2010, 12:58 PM
As long as it states the law and weight etc its fine..Some people ave logos on theirs but its not needed, its nice but not needed.