PDA

View Full Version : AZ used to be so friendly....

monkeypigranch
12-08-2010, 04:57 PM
....and then I got old :(
Moved back to Tucson in May and can't meet anyone. Since I moved here, found that all my old friends are gone, or whatever...and now I don't know anyone cool at all. What am I going to do, sit on a street corner and ask for connections?? I am at the end of my rope.

I can't wait til the MMJ stuff kicks in so I can get a recommendation. I have severe rheumatoid arthritis that I am trying to deal with using the opiates my stupid doctors push on me...they suck...pot made my joints less swollen and painful, made me able to sleep, helped with my digestion, and helped me with the depression that comes with being chronically ill.

Opiates make me sick and unable to function. But that's what the doctor will give me and I have to take SOMETHING to help with the pain. Grinding bone on bone is pretty painful, let me tell ya.:(

I am really at the end of my rope. Even tried to contact NORML for help but they made it clear they don't help and wouldn't appreciate me trying to meet someone through them.

No one cares anymore. People used to be so cool and caring. I guess the smoke community is just like the rest of the world now: cold, uncaring, unfeeling, and selfish.

Probably no one will even read this but I feel so alone and have no hope at all.

wounded
12-09-2010, 01:56 PM
i know of what you speak my brother.... i was injured 7 years ago and pretty much became a recluse from it. my doctors have me on percocet x5 daily and i can't wait for medical marijuana to get going because of what the percocet do to me as well. i worked for the same company for 22 years and as a result of my injuries they let me go and that was a strange feeling to say the least .. waking up and no where to go ? it took a while for me to redirect my energy and i did but the depression was and still is a daily climb out of hell. because of work and comp i couldn't partake of the herb but soon i will be able to or at least i hope so.... comp could still drop me because of the thc i will test positive for but right now because of the percocet i get some relief for the all the pain i suffer from but the down side is depression, constipation, no sex drive and oh my god the anger..... my wife doesn't understand of what i go thru on a daily basis and she just adds fuel to the anger that is there so its a no win situation for me except to go hide in my little shop and pray she leaves me alone. but thru it all i keep looking towards the heavens knowing that some day this will be all over and then no pain... send me a reply and we'll talk because not everybody is cold and dead inside.

TwoWheeler
12-14-2010, 11:48 PM
Hey bro, there are cool people out here. I have lived here in Tucson for some years now and always enjoyed pot. I voted for Prop 203 and am happy to see it passed. I have always enjoyed plants and now want to grow some medical marijuana. I like motorcycles but am not a biker or belong to any gangs, you know? Just a quiet mexican guy who enjoys smoking and motorcycles. My cell phone is: 520-406-2214 if you want to talk about anything over coffee. My name is Alfonso and I am 45 years old and am bi-lingual and enjoy grilling outside over mesquite or mesquite charcoal. Give me a call.:stoned:

droughtseason
01-05-2011, 07:31 PM
For sure dont go to az 4 norml, if you dont want to be a full time activist they arnt interestd in you. I went to one of ther meetings off speedway and it was a joke they acted like a bunch of nazi's literally.Seems like they are in it more for the attention thing anything else.If your just an average dude who likes to get high Tucson sucks, lots of Mexi shwag and heavy amounts of paranoa. Their is more and better weed in the midwest than here, thank goodness for prop 203 mayb that will get things rolling here.