PDA

View Full Version : I want to work or grow for a dispensary

buklao420
12-04-2010, 02:36 PM
Whats up?? Anyone need someone to help grow and or work at a dispensary?? This will be my dream job. I want to learn more about everything. I have my own seeds and have a connect with legit seeds. Let me know whats up and I can grab certified seeds if u let me know ahead of time. Also anyone trying to make friends and chill send me a message. Im free all day, except the days I work.

AZCSceo
12-11-2010, 07:32 AM
Whats up?? Anyone need someone to help grow and or work at a dispensary?? This will be my dream job. I want to learn more about everything. I have my own seeds and have a connect with legit seeds. Let me know whats up and I can grab certified seeds if u let me know ahead of time. Also anyone trying to make friends and chill send me a message. Im free all day, except the days I work.

AZCS Dispensary (http://www.arizonacannabissociety.com/AZCS_Dispensary.php)

DallasInAZ
12-26-2010, 08:39 PM
Hi buklao
I cannot figure out how to send PM's here. I'm in AZ all week from dallas and would like to talk to you.
Please email me at [email protected] if u have a chance. Thanks.

GWNsmoker
12-28-2010, 07:34 AM
Hows it going, down from Canada till the 10th of jan. I would like to contact you but Im new to this site and don't know how to PM, so if you could e-mail me at [email protected] that would be amazing, thanks.

kickthisone
07-07-2011, 04:01 AM
hey man i want to totally buy seeds from u...how and where?