PDA

View Full Version : Looking to partner up

3piecechxdinner
11-29-2010, 12:47 AM
With either dispensaries or growers. We are an established clinic that provides physician certifications to qualified patients. We offer a generous affiliate program as well as posted links on our site. If you are interested drop me a line...

Peace

GreenZone
11-30-2010, 12:09 PM
How do i contact you? Im working on my application for a permit and have a good team of lawyers and consultants helping with it. It never hurts to network with other people in the circle.

theman75
12-01-2010, 07:04 AM
So why don't you go ahead and link to your site??

If this is a legitimate offering, a two sentence introduction is not gonna cut it for anyone with a brain, not to mention you only have 1 post.

Not being a dick, just calling it like it is! :)

theman75
12-01-2010, 07:05 AM
granted that was my 2nd post.... I've been regged since 07, and I never started any journals on this site. I would be happy to forward you links to journals on other sites such as 420magazine.com, and rollitup.org....

I never fancied this place too much, but they are one of the only ones that have an Arizona medical section as of right now.

Cheers!

3piecechxdinner
12-04-2010, 04:24 PM
I [email protected] Medical Marijuana (http://www.arizonareferralservice.com) is our site....I just didnt know the rules on dropping links onto this site...I know some sites frown upon it...But we started in michigan and we are looking to start up services in arizona...We have been in Michigan since the law passed in 2008...If anyone is interested I can provide you with professional references from compassion clubs in the state...I can be reached at [email protected]

AZCSceo
12-11-2010, 05:55 AM
also no offense here, but if your just now looking to partner up your behind the ball. Also there is a strong feeling in AZ that we are not particularly interested in outside groups coming into our program. Michigan has not had as many problems as some states but it has had its share. I am from Detroit originally, moved to AZ in 1995. This is going to make it hard for you to get networked in unless you already know someone.

At AZCS this is in fact one of the many issues we are monitoring and reporting to the public on, as well as to AZDHS. The public here is concerned with other states coming in and "effecting" the AZ program with their business practices.

again no offense meant, just my .02

3piecechxdinner
12-16-2010, 02:59 PM
None taken...I understand the no outsiders thing, as we in Michigan were once like that, but also if the person was genuine and about their business we had no problem working with them. Since they also spent their money in our community it was a win-win situation...

We are a small mom and pop shop looking to expand our business and take care of our family just like the residents of Arizona and we dont want to step on anyones toes in the process. We are not trying to exploit the system, pillage, charge ridiculous prices and skip town, were in it for the long run.
We will be using our tried and true business practices of treating our patients like we would want to be treated and follow all the rules to the T. We pay our taxes, donate our time and income to the less fortunate, follow all the rules and work with the community. All I ask for is just a chance to prove ourselves and I promise you wont regret it..*stepping of my soap box*

AZPatientAllian
12-20-2010, 06:55 PM
Arizona Patient Alliance is interested in partnering up with you for medical referrals. Please contact us on our website to get everything setup.

Thanks

APA Staff

AZCSceo
01-21-2011, 11:23 AM
I [email protected] Medical Marijuana (http://www.arizonareferralservice.com) is our site....I just didnt know the rules on dropping links onto this site...I know some sites frown upon it...But we started in michigan and we are looking to start up services in arizona...We have been in Michigan since the law passed in 2008...If anyone is interested I can provide you with professional references from compassion clubs in the state...I can be reached at [email protected]

Contact me
602-488-1899
Bill

We are going to be doing a review of our current advertised facility as we send a Board member through to get certified. You'll notice they are also from Michigan :0 If you would like to offer the same opportunity to another Board member (me or someone else) please contact me at your earliest convenience.
Our reviews will be posted on our 2 websites, social networking sites, and both forums. We support the Mom and Pop's

AZCSceo
01-21-2011, 11:24 AM
Arizona Patient Alliance is interested in partnering up with you for medical referrals. Please contact us on our website to get everything setup.

Thanks

APA Staff

and we should talk more ;)

our new mega site launches soon:pimp: