PDA

View Full Version : Notes from the Phoenix NORML Meeting

medicineguy
11-18-2010, 04:32 AM
It looks like the regulation on the dispensary licensing process is going to be very strict. The projected opening of a full function dispensary is Fall of 2011. Major challenges still lie ahead, mainly from opponents of Prop 203 like Russell Pearce and the sheriff.

So, if you really want to make your voice heard, get active in the process and help get the word out.

Liquid4012
11-18-2010, 05:39 AM
It was a good meeting, but I was a bit discouraged by the potential regulations in store for us. I heard the mention of Pearce, but I don't think there's much he can do, fortunately.

medicineguy
11-18-2010, 04:28 PM
Its going to be an interesting process for sure but a step in the right direction for ending the prohibition on cannabis and industrial hemp.

Liquid4012
11-18-2010, 11:45 PM
MedicineGuy: Did you hear anything about how this measure is going to affect the legality of hemp in AZ? I heard them talking about it but didn't hear any kind of resolution. I'm very curious about this because getting hemp legal will be huge!

asudevil
11-19-2010, 03:53 AM
It was my first NORML meeting and will not be my last! I really enjoyed it and look forward to networking with some professionals at the next meeting.