PDA

View Full Version : Marijuana Friendly Doctors in AZ

inkslinger26201
11-15-2010, 06:25 PM
I thought maybe would should start a list of Marijuana friendly Docs in the area.

Dr. Sue Sisley of Scottsdale is said to be a supporter. Anyone know of other Doctors in the area?

dustinthewind
11-18-2010, 12:13 AM
this is a great idea! Can't wait to see where this goes!! :rastasmoke:

3piecechxdinner
12-04-2010, 04:43 PM
We have physicians that are 420 friendly...check our site at Arizona Medical Marijuana (http://www.arizonareferralservice.com)

AZZDon
01-03-2011, 06:37 PM
I see all the centers and some seem to be legit but it seems like a lot of places are just out to make a buck of a medical condition. I'm not sure who is really looking out for the patients well being.

I have a brain tumor and getting surgery next month but would like to get the ball rolling on getting a referral and a card.

MoHoGrow
01-03-2011, 07:47 PM
Very sorry to hear that ^^. Best of luck to you and sending out healing thoughts for ya.

(((((((((((((((((:)))))))))))))))))))))))))

AZZDon
01-03-2011, 07:50 PM
Thanks MoHoGrow, I'm just now getting back into smoking because of this and want to find a good accommodating doctor.

MoHoGrow
01-03-2011, 08:22 PM
You will have no problem finding oncologists who are marijuana friendly; any cancer doc worth their salt has been onboard with medical marijuana for a long time.

I saw a brother through an inoperable brain tumor last year and he found great relief from cannabis. Take care of yourself and stay positive!

AZZDon
01-04-2011, 05:49 PM
Fortunately its not cancer but I still don't want a hole in my head.
Its called Acoustic Neuroma and the tumor attaches to the hearing nerve and affects balance and gives horrible vertigo, loss of hearing and a few other symptoms.
Thanks!!

SPOOKIE123
01-10-2011, 05:11 AM
I thought maybe would should start a list of Marijuana friendly Docs in the area.

Dr. Sue Sisley of Scottsdale is said to be a supporter. Anyone know of other Doctors in the area?

I went to the Arizona Medical Marijuana Certification Center (AZMMCC.com) in Scottsdale. They really know what they are doing.

AZCSceo
01-21-2011, 11:11 AM
I went to the Arizona Medical Marijuana Certification Center (AZMMCC.com) in Scottsdale. They really know what they are doing.

YAY!!! That's our peoples!! good group there. You should tell us about your experience

chefbrown
02-10-2011, 07:42 PM
I went to there site and called but said I had to see my doctor but I don't have a doctor and would really like to see one cause conventional meds do nothing and I hate and get violently sick off pills so what did you have to do to see doc or ppl at Scottsdale location?

azdesertdweller
02-14-2011, 08:44 PM
i ,like you all would like to get a card,i don't have any definitive ailments,just and old man ,worked hard most of my life,now my body's breakin down and no insurance money to feed the medicine companies,(wouldn't take a man-made drug anyway)