PDA

View Full Version : Calling all rat Owners!

AlCaSm91
11-15-2010, 04:08 AM
Hey guys! I just recently got two new pet rats and am a bit worried about smoking around them. Their cage is in my room and my room is the only place in the house that I can smoke in. I normally smoke every night and its kind of impossible to move the cage in and out of the room. I read somewhere that weed can kill them, and of course I dont want that, but Im also not gonna give up weed. What is your experience with rats and marijuana?

LetsSeeYa
11-15-2010, 04:02 PM
Hey guys! I just recently got two new pet rats and am a bit worried about smoking around them. Their cage is in my room and my room is the only place in the house that I can smoke in. I normally smoke every night and its kind of impossible to move the cage in and out of the room. I read somewhere that weed can kill them, and of course I dont want that, but Im also not gonna give up weed. What is your experience with rats and marijuana?

Man i really dont think a bit of second hand will bother them and i would never believe, it would kill em. Now if your giving them shot-guns, i still think it would just make em high. I really have never heard anything about weed smoke killing anything:thumbsup:

:rasta:

AngelFish
12-14-2010, 01:35 AM
I had rats, I'm sure just like LetsSeeYa said, as long as you're not blowing it at them directly or hot boxing them in any way you should be fine. Maybe put a fan close to the cage to blow the smoke away and protect their lil lungs.

RAINHAZE
12-14-2010, 01:43 AM
Rats are able to live in sewers and numerous other vile places, so I seriously doubt second hand ganja smoke will kill 'em.
But it might give 'em cottonmouth.:glugglug: