PDA

View Full Version : Pot for pain in northern virginia

xplorer2000
04-25-2005, 01:59 AM
I'm a paraplegic in almost constant pain. The pain is neuretic, in areas where I have no sensation (except the pain), and nothing seems to help. I've read that marijuana has helped in these situations but my doctors just say it won't work. I haven't smoked sense I was a teenager and now I live in a different state. I wouldn't even know where to look for marijuana here. Plus, I don't want to get ripped off or busted. Medical use marijuana is legal in Virginia but isn't it still illegal under federal law for a doctor to prescribe it?

Any suggestions? :confused:

mellow mood
04-25-2005, 10:25 PM
i dont understand that if u have constant pain that the doctor isnt doin a fuckin thing. go see anotehr doc man. sry i dont live there.

u can always take morphine. lol jk

thcbongman
04-25-2005, 11:12 PM
I help those out in need (no i'm not a dealer, just a kind soul :) )

email me at [email protected]

ezjim
04-28-2005, 08:20 PM
i was recently in jail for a few months one of the inmates that was there was a med cannibis user [ glacouma] he had been busted for growing a couple times previously but no convictions becuase his lawyer proved medical need unfortunatly the last time he got a visit from the local gestapo he happened to have a couple hundred to many plants in the house to justify personel use [ snitched off by a cocaine and heroin addicted friend in trouble] i would suggest growing your own but not letting any one know about it [ rule no.1] keep the amount of plants limited to what you will need for what ever condition you are suffering from good luck and hope you feel better americans for safe access may also be able to help you out

xplorer2000
04-29-2005, 12:12 AM
thanks for the advice guys

hipEstoner
05-03-2005, 01:17 AM
i know theres doctors in charlottesvile that prescribe weed and morphine but i know no mnames sorry