PDA

View Full Version : Cannabis Club

27Drel27
10-26-2010, 09:21 PM
Hey out there I want to start a club and maybe collective in Phoenix. It would be a club for any headz that have love for the herb. We can call it "The Phoenician Organic Cannabis Club". What do you think? If anyone is interested drop me a line.:wave1:

bubbakushman
10-29-2010, 05:37 PM
Hey out there I want to start a club and maybe collective in Phoenix. It would be a club for any headz that have love for the herb. We can call it "The Phoenician Organic Cannabis Club". What do you think? If anyone is interested drop me a line.:wave1:

hmmm sounds promising....i am droppin u a line now....

yefday
10-30-2010, 12:18 AM
In the north phx area and a true head.

JiggaWhat99
11-01-2010, 09:03 AM
I am interesting, north of downtown phoenix

Ocotillo
11-01-2010, 09:23 AM
Ooh, ooh, ooh!!! Can I be the vise, vise, vise President to the Vice President? Ooh can I?
:yippee:

Not really. :wtf:

27Drel27
11-01-2010, 01:53 PM
I have been fighting the system since I came home with a broken back, fucked up neck, burns, and torn rotator-cuff in the Marines. In Marine Corps rehab I got fucked with for using medical marijuana for pain. I don't believe in addictive pain killers and drugs that pharmaceutical companies and the VA push like candy. Cannabis is a much more healthy, non-addictive, and enjoyable alternative. Strains on the indica side help with pain the most! I believe herb should be legal for everyone. And I love growing cannabis! This club/collective would be for people from all backgrounds, race, religions, and society with one thing in-common: our love for the chronic. I get along with everyone and always have a good time. However, sarcasm is one thing I cannot stand and I am all healed now so please be sarcastic to my face and not behind a computer that is not what this forum is for hommie! :asskick:

27Drel27
11-01-2010, 01:58 PM
This club/collective will start after the election on Tuesday so I am taking names and info. Contact me at [email protected]:joint1:

Ocotillo
11-01-2010, 07:45 PM
These "clubs" and ones that make themselves president and dole out all sorts of positions and levels of fake athority always suck. They make silly pain in the ass rules and billaws just to feel important so they can boss everyone around. Yes, I would tell that to your face if I cared that much. Keyboard commando threats make you look bad and mean nothing to me.

so please be sarcastic to my face and not behind a computer :asskick:

Dang talk about not having a sense of humor. :cursing:

27Drel27
11-01-2010, 10:54 PM
Sorry I took that so personal bro. Was pretty drunk and faded when I got home and read my emails from partying last night for Halloween. I am sick of authority and people who abuse it as well. How about instead of president and etc. we call them the party expert and/or the chronic bringers, the web site guy, smoke device chick, musician, and food and drink man I don't give a fuck as long as everybody pulls their weight and has a good time. A couple of my friends in Santa Cruz are in a cannabis club and I went to one of their cannabis cups it was dope. It is a good way for the community to share, help each other out, have a good time blazed, and tackle issues in the local area as opposed to a broader organization. :S5:

Ocotillo
11-06-2010, 06:50 AM
Some how that sounds like much more fun.

Sorry we got off on the wrong foot.

Cheers, Oc.

How about instead of president and etc. we call them the party expert and/or the chronic bringers, the web site guy, smoke device chick, musician, and food and drink man I don't give a fuck as long as everybody pulls their weight and has a good time.

27Drel27
11-06-2010, 10:16 AM
It's all good, If Prop203 does not pass we will not be able to do a collective for the patients in need. However, the cannabis club is something I feel strongly about and know Phoenix could use it. If the medical marijuana initiative in Arizona doesn't make it, because of government fraud, we are going to have to make kind of a underground club. I do not understand how Prop203 can be failing when it won by more than 60% twice before! I want to setup a meeting for all headz to get this club underway.
Sincerely,
Darrel [email protected]
http://boards.cannabis.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=258988&stc=1&d=1289038137

leadmagnet
11-14-2010, 04:30 PM

Semper Fi bro, looks like it passed!

budstress
01-27-2011, 12:15 AM
Greetings,
I am an Arizona native and graduate of Oaksterdam University in Oakland. I wish to share education, training and knowledge to begin in the cannabis industry. Contact me at [email protected] for further information. Rick