PDA

View Full Version : I voted early

27Drel27
10-26-2010, 12:19 AM
Everyone should vote against Jan Brewer! If she stays the governor she might shoot down our hopes and dreams. It is time for John McCain to step down from the senate . I did not vote for him this year. I respect the man for what he did for our country as a veteran and all, but I feel he will fight against our agenda. I didn't know which judges to vote for so I just voted no on all of them fuckas. And fuck the Arizona Republic for what they said about Prop203 a couple weeks ago!:chainsaw:

Clockwerk
10-26-2010, 11:12 AM
Another early voter here as well. Hopefully MMJ won't get thwarted AGAIN! I know the Dept. of Health wants to restrict the hell out of it and no doubt the AZ politicians will be looking to do the same. This is just the beginning of the fight I suspect.

27Drel27
10-28-2010, 07:00 PM
Yup, fuck politicians! Now McStain and Kyle are coming out of the closet and saying they are against prop203. I thought Republicans are for less government, so why are they so anti-pot? Is that why they formed the tea-bag party? Or is it cause the tobacco, alcohol, and big-Pharm run the Republican party? And the Democrats were supposed to change shit around, but they haven't done shit! I think both parties are being ran by lobbyist and people that have lost their values and morals. They say shit to get our vote and then do a 180. Stoners unite; we need everyone that believes in freeing the weed to vote on November 2nd if they haven't already! And get these clowns out of office!!!:s4: :asskick: :S4: