PDA

View Full Version : The Gatekeeper challenge

Gatekeeper777
09-10-2010, 11:20 PM
I read thread after thread of people getting busted, States rights getting abused and now I read that the former DEA agents want Obamass to SUE California if the legalize pot.
Uncle SAM though his partners Big pharma is your dealer and Sammy don't take kind to competition.
I have been working on a way to grow at minimum a 200 watt setup to 600 watt setup using a new generator and no fossil fuels and is very quiet. I will give you a pic to a diagram that shows how to build the circuit for the Bedini motor.
This is a unique motor as it uses magnets to propel it and no electricity and no engine. It is said to generate NEGATIVE electricity that when run through an inverter will power lights.
I will give you the design of the machine.
Open to anyone do your own research on the Bedini motor.
If successful this machine will allow you to take some or all your electricity off the grid.

Here is how the machine should work.

Step 1. Build a Bedini motor with the Bedini circuit. See attached diagram and parts list.

Step 2 Build second coil and hook It to Bedini motor. (So you building a duel coil basically)

Step 3. Take a wooden or metal alloy ( NON MAGNETIC) paddle the size of a dinner fork and affix an magnet on each side one North the Other South facing out.. once glue has dried tape them down so if they come off while spinning they don't become a projectile.
Affix magnetic paddle onto wind turbine or car alternator and place the paddles OVER the secondary coil.

The pulsing of the secondary coil should spin the paddle like its in the wind and generate never ending power to a battery bank with an inverter for your setup.
I will also place a few good links for reference to a Bedini Coil and what the secondary coil should be made to create torque.

Here is one in action and explained to you.

YouTube - Bedini Motor ( Generator ) How To Build One (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttY7yLXZSpo)

Here is what a coil with a lil torque can do.

YouTube - Bedini Round Magnet under water high RPM "whiskini" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oAZ8GcvzE0)

Imagine that as a flat magnet affixed to a paddle hooked to a generator or turbine. NOT free energy. ALMOST free energy!
The Bedini will run for months generating the torque needed to spin a generator to a battery bank.
Voila! Your making your own power. Why pay for your electricity.
As I said I am building one.

Parts list
1 wheel non magnetic. wooden or aluminum alloy.
2 coils bifolar 800 turns with 24 gauge and 22 gauge wire.
1 transistor 2N3055
1 Diode 1N4001
1 Diode 1N4007
1 1K potentiometer
1 680 Ohm Resistors
Magnets to space evenly on wheel
This parts list will allow you to build one circuit. To build 2 coils you must double it. Radio shack parts will cost about $75.00 for all parts.

Gatekeeper777
09-10-2010, 11:25 PM
As promised here is a pic of mine.

Think about it peeps. a way to run your lights IF successful.

I recommend you take some time and learn about the Bedini Motor and then build one and make it run a wind turbine too. Generate your own power and grow off grid.
This challenge I issue to all members. The wheel I am using is my sons 20" aluminum alloy wheels super glued and taped on.
This is a concept machine and it's proven to work as you saw.
Good luck.
The winner gets the satisfaction of knowing HE/SHE beet the system.

This machine must remain in the public forum and no patents can be applied. I issued a similar challenge on other non MJ boards.
Good Luck

boaz
09-11-2010, 06:09 AM
cool gatekeeper. i may take you up on this challenge. i am seriously thinking of buying 5 acres up in the mountains that would be totally off the grid. i have been looking into solar and wind power generators but i didn't have a clue how i could run grow lights up there. i was thinking greenhouse but i might try this out too. :greenthumb:

Gatekeeper777
09-11-2010, 04:05 PM
Hello,
Thank you for your response. First I would like to say I am new to this Zero Point game..
The secondary coil is a Rodan coil.

If you watch this video of the neo magnet in the coil you will see that the gets the coil to spin a magnet 1 hertz = one turn 2 hertz = 2 turn ect. See video. YouTube - Kubik Coil (First Coil) 001 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2v_TGNgUXE) My wind turbine will generate 700 watts of power at 1200 rpm.
So I m to assume I can generate 700 watts power using the coil method seen in the video @ 100 hertz. Imagine this.
A generator using the Bedini circuit to stay running with a secondary coil (much like the one seen in the video) to run a turbine or car alternator to power a battery bank ( DO NOT CROSS BATTERIES FROM BEDINI AND GENERATOR as they are + energy and the other - energy and can explode if hooked together ).

Take 2 magnets and attach them to a fork like paddle The paddle should extend into the coils field and affix the paddle to a generator and place the magnetic paddles above or into the field of the Rodan coil and cycle the frequency. this should spin the turbine or generator and produce power to a secondary battery bank to be used for whatever.
I am not breaking any laws of physics, only using them.
Its not free energy it's ALMOST free energy. Taking the energy from a magnet and converting it to forward momentum and then taking that forward momentum and converting it to usable DC electricity and using an inverter to use it in the house , garage. CAR. etc etc.

EVEN if you don't get a full 100 hertz and only generate 400 watts at 50 htz then you can still run a 200 watt grow and That's more then what you start with so your still ahead.
Also start off slow 1 hertz then slowly increase so momentum will build.

Please let me know how things work out.
I have issued this challenge on several boards. This idea is to be kept free in the public domain. Not to be made for gain........... But to bring down the greedy energy companies and end the monopoly.
Thanks

boaz
09-11-2010, 09:01 PM
Please let me know how things work out.
I have issued this challenge on several boards. This idea is to be kept free in the public domain. Not to be made for gain........... But to bring down the greedy energy companies and end the monopoly.
Thanks

:cool: who could not be on board with that? :D i think the real trick, for me anyway, is weening myself from satellite tv and all that and instead getting by with a good book, and maybe a wind or solar powered dc light ... or maybe a candle or oil lamp. :jointsmile:

grow lights would probably be a challenge, I would bet. I'll probably do some sort of hybrid, natural light greenhouse with some sort of grow lights added as needed.

can you imagine the feeling of harvesting your first bud, knowing that you have just created a nearly free endless supply mechanism that involves no one but yourself? :smokin: that would be almost as cool as being allowed to grow it legally out in the garden. :rastasmoke: :stoned:

MadSativa
11-21-2010, 05:55 PM
how much power does it generate? have you looked into hydro cells. to make one is easy but to buy one for 1kwatt is about 13,000 but you make power from water.