PDA

View Full Version : who's goin to oaksterdam if prop19 passes :)

pez1975
09-08-2010, 09:42 PM
Im planning on vacationing this winter in cali if prop 19 pass nov 2nd who thinks this will be the new Amsterdam like me? I'm so hoping this passes and cali would be so much better to visit than Amsterdam imo all the nice weather, beaches, amusement parks, Hollywood :thumbsup: i dont want to live in cali been there done that but would defo love to vacation there 2-3 times a year.
:rasta:

boaz
09-08-2010, 10:36 PM
^ :jointsmile: hell yeah, I'm there. Better go before January if it does passes in case the gov/ag tries to shut em down.

I'm the same way, I might live in Cali again some day but I can't right now but still visit all the time. It would so cool if I was able to go buy legal bud somewhere out there, Oaksterdam most likely. Even be cooler to get to smoke out with others in the shop. :rasta: I'm not sure if out of state tourist would be allow to shop the dam, but where there is a will there is a way. :rastasmoke:

Islandborn
09-09-2010, 02:01 PM
Im planning on vacationing this winter in cali if prop 19 pass nov 2nd who thinks this will be the new Amsterdam like me? I'm so hoping this passes and cali would be so much better to visit than Amsterdam imo all the nice weather, beaches, amusement parks, Hollywood :thumbsup: i dont want to live in cali been there done that but would defo love to vacation there 2-3 times a year.
:rasta:

Check out Las Vegas.......our hotel had a menu in it and the bellman brought us hash or dro anytime of the day or night for a 100 dollar tip.

MDFinest
10-25-2010, 01:24 PM
I've never been to Cali and always wanted to go even when I was younger before I even started smoking but I wouldn't go out there just because recreational use is legalized. I might visit many times a year. Bud still isnt cheap out there nor will it get considerably cheaper. I can grow it myself so my mentality still is other than what already makes Cali great.. why would the cannabis scene make it any better. I'll do out there the same stuff I do on the East Coast.