PDA

View Full Version : Hawaii police still harassing legal patient's

seyaat420
08-29-2010, 10:36 PM
:stoned::rasta::rastasmoke::smokin::pimp::hippy::w tf::D:mad:

My home was raided by hawaii police aug 16 2010, I have two blue cards all legal, The police found a feist size ball of discarded resin, and aressted me for it, pending lab testing to make sure it was not hash, I dont know if this is every county, but thats what the police officer told me. I live on the big island of hawaii, kailua kona, and im in the county of hawaii.

Also spread the word that hawaii police department is still harrasing medical patients. I was waken up, aressted, questioned, and then relesed with no charges, they told me my clones in the clone machine are still considered plants so I had on over 15 plant instead of my 14 allowed by state law. So they ripped a 3 foot mature marijuana plant right out of the pot of soil, right in my house all over the carpet,,,bullshit. anyways I have video cameras at my place, for theivs and the police, just on the date of, aug 16 2010 my video camera cought the police busting in my door with guns drawn, im sleeping in my bed with boxers on. Also they really dident care about the number of mature or inmature plants they just wanted to make sure I only had 14 cops dont now shit about weed, or that there is even a veg, or flower stage, so I wouldent be woried if you had all 7 flowering, as when they came here there concern was the number of plants not the size or time faze they were in.

check it out go here
YouTube - hawaii police department issueing a search warrant at my house (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DraqnMlvmCM)

thanks chris :):thumbsup:;):jointsmile: