PDA

View Full Version : N.F.T. SYSTEMS CHEAP!!!!

jimmy5150guitars
04-20-2005, 09:35 PM
Thought i would turn you guys on to who i bought a system from and maybe do you growers and the people i bought my system from a favor.

they are on ebay under denajay65 they seem to have great systems for a good price and all sales are confidential as long as you dont mention anything illegal, i have one of their 2 plant systems and a 8 plant system the growth i have gotten from these systems is unbeleiveable, i also use bubblers , but denajay65 nft system is hard to beat in growth rate ok well i just thought i would let you guys know so do what youo want to with this info happy growing

hooked on ponics

larghetto
04-20-2005, 11:35 PM
This is the same account that was created by HG to advertise his site:

http://boards.cannabis.com/showthread.php?t=14440

Clever how HG creates doubt in the beginning and then completely turns it around - really realistic and smart.

Also i like that that after your last post in that thread you didnt post for a whole month after that, and then randomly come back advertising another product TWICE

http://boards.cannabis.com/showthread.php?p=166874

Never trust people like this.

notanovice
04-21-2005, 11:40 PM
This is the same account that was created by HG to advertise his site:

http://boards.cannabis.com/showthread.php?t=14440

Clever how HG creates doubt in the beginning and then completely turns it around - really realistic and smart.

Also i like that that after your last post in that thread you didnt post for a whole month after that, and then randomly come back advertising another product TWICE

http://boards.cannabis.com/showthread.php?p=166874

Never trust people like this.

WHO DIED AND MADE YOU POST MASTER?
i`ll back jimmy up anytime
and if you got a problem with that, take it up with ME!!!!! :mad:

heartsurgerysurviver
04-21-2005, 11:47 PM
ut oh you made nota mad, not a smart thing to do!!!!
peace
heart

Torog
04-22-2005, 03:01 PM
ut oh you made nota mad, not a smart thing to do!!!!
peace
heart
Howdy heart,

That's a big 10-4 ! If nota says Jimmy is alright..then that's good enuff for me...

Have a good one ! :D

larghetto
04-23-2005, 10:53 AM
notanovie have you ordered or even spoken to this guy personally or for that matter his other site HG?

If not i suggest you dont back him up. And i never said he's a scammer i just said never trust people like this - and frankly i'd think that would be obvious with these kinds of shady tactics.

larghetto
04-23-2005, 11:00 AM
NB: Notanovice seeing that you'er backing jimmy up, you MUST be backing up the buyer he's advertising with (twice!). Therefore you must have bought one of the NFT systems seeing that this post was made 1 and 3/4 days prior to you backing him up you must have recieved one pretty damn quick!

If you havnt ordered on him and are just backing up on principle i highly doubt that has any base.

Who am I? Just the voice of common sense.

larghetto
04-23-2005, 11:04 AM
Oh yes, and the fact that none of the actions have ended. And those that havnt even got a bid on them.

notanovice
04-23-2005, 03:17 PM
notanovie have you ordered or even spoken to this guy personally or for that matter his other site HG?

If not i suggest you dont back him up. And i never said he's a scammer i just said never trust people like this - and frankly i'd think that would be obvious with these kinds of shady tactics.

i have had many private convo`s with him, no i have not ordered or even thought about ordering. i base my response on what we have talked about.

have a great day

peace
and
grass

jimmy5150guitars
04-23-2005, 09:15 PM
notta and trog thank you for your support

i kinda figure i am to old to mess with people like that so i thank you guys very much

also its good to hear from you all, i guess i should have posted the trouble i have had with hgs seeds, but guess what the positive out weighs the negative , if this guy thinks this is some advertisement schme the more power to him,

thanks again hope to see you around sometime take care

ps. this dude sounds like he has it all figured out yeah well lol man i have never sold anything to anyone so you might want to use some of your common sense and get some help