PDA

View Full Version : Green Dragon Questions. Very Interested. I Got Questions

Joey420Silva
08-24-2010, 01:09 PM
First off before i ask my questions i just want answers, please no posts that dont need to be there im trying to really do this and its very interesting to me.

1. Would i be able to just throw my whole female plant in the councouction leaves stems buds?

2. would someone be able to break down all the steps to make it simpler? i no the other post has the directions but theres just to much infomation for me to comprhend in one reading session, i dont mean break it down as in be more descrriptive more as be less descriptive just the main parts like boiling and chopping and temps etc. w\e is neccasarry.

3. Weather u would u more weed or alcohal which one would create a greater affect if i were to add more then the other?

4. when u boil the water and alcohal together what is burning off? i no the water is burning out and i no the flavor in the alcohal is burning out so are u left with pure alcohal?

5. if i wanted to make a very small scale, by this i mean 2 grams of Bomb weed. thats 1.5 less then an eight, would i be able to do everything the same just with miniscuel amounts of either product?

6. Can you overdose if u were to drink enough [important cause i might try to just get insanley messed up when i do this.] if it is possible to overdose i will only take recomended amounts.

7. can i store in containers other then eyedroppers maybe one big container and just take table spoons out of it? or even just sip out of it.

hmmm idk about anymore questions at the moment but if someone can do this for me it will be very much apreciated. i really like the idea of alcohal and weed being injested the same way. when im at partys i smoke and drink but i dont eat my weed when im drinking. i hope this will be a new way to experience these boring days where im all by myself or even a new way to party.

ky1956
09-02-2010, 11:23 PM
Green Dragon Questions. Very Interested. I Got Questions
First off before i ask my questions i just want answers, please no posts that dont need to be there im trying to really do this and its very interesting to me.

1. Would i be able to just throw my whole female plant in the councouction leaves stems buds? Technically yes, but the better the weed (buds) the better the final product.

2. would someone be able to break down all the steps to make it simpler? i no the other post has the directions but theres just to much infomation for me to comprhend in one reading session, i dont mean break it down as in be more descrriptive more as be less descriptive just the main parts like boiling and chopping and temps etc. w\e is neccasarry. Follow Master wu's definitive recipe and you will be fine.

3. Weather u would u more weed or alcohal which one would create a greater affect if i were to add more then the other? You will lose about have of your liquid volume, so keep with the same ratio if you change the formula.

4. when u boil the water and alcohal together what is burning off? i no the water is burning out and i no the flavor in the alcohal is burning out so are u left with pure alcohal? Alcohol evaporates at a lower temp than water, so you probably are losing more alcohol than water.

5. if i wanted to make a very small scale, by this i mean 2 grams of Bomb weed. thats 1.5 less then an eight, would i be able to do everything the same just with miniscuel amounts of either product? There is a certain amount of evaporation that occurs because of the process used. for 2 grams, I would use 1.5 oz of alcohol. I can't explain why, but have used this recipe a lot and too little alcohol would suffer from too much evaporation.

6. Can you overdose if u were to drink enough if it is possible to overdose i will only take recomended amounts.
[I]I doubt it would kill you unless you have a weak heart, but it can be a little paranoia inducing if you take too much and are not expecting the results. Better to take a regulated modest dose the first time, then go for the gusto if you so desire. Note wait a week between doses, this will raise your tolerance and taken too often the second dose is frequently a disappointment even when I have ramped up the dosage.

7. can i store in containers other then eyedroppers maybe one big container and just take table spoons out of it? or even just sip out of it. Sure

hmmm idk about anymore questions at the moment but if someone can do this for me it will be very much apreciated. i really like the idea of alcohal and weed being injested the same way. when im at partys i smoke and drink but i dont eat my weed when im drinking. i hope this will be a new way to experience these boring days where im all by myself or even a new way to party.

Joey420Silva
09-12-2010, 06:20 PM
thanks ive been waiting for everfor someone to reply to this haha. thanks for the help man.

warpedideals
10-05-2010, 05:01 AM
if ur looking to make a super strong recipe, keep the same ratio like he mentioned, but steam the alcohol off for much longer.. you will end up with way less more potent product. Also, you should not be adding any water to this mixture, only underneath the pan in a double boil process.. but definitely no water actually entering the mixture itself.. read the instructions i just put up and if you have any more questions let me know

warpedideals
10-05-2010, 05:06 AM
if ur looking to make a super strong recipe, keep the same ratio like he mentioned, but steam the alcohol off for much longer.. you will end up with way less more potent product. Also, you should not be adding any water to this mixture, only underneath the pan in a double boil process.. but definitely no water actually entering the mixture itself.. read the instructions i just put up and if you have any more questions let me know