PDA

View Full Version : Munchie Crisis!!

GlassBowl87
04-01-2004, 06:24 AM
I need to know if ANYONE out there knows any kind of method of stopping the munchies!? Sure, sometimes it's fun to munch out on all your fave foods (don't they seem so much more flavourful and delicious when you're stoned? :D ) but much to my dismay, I gained a good THIRTY freaking lbs. because of incessant smoking then munching. What can I do? HELP!!

mamasaidknockyouout
04-01-2004, 09:12 AM
STOP smoking sativa.
Indicas are a much more "active" strain.

maryjanemama
04-01-2004, 01:40 PM
I don't know if there is a way to actually stop the munchies. The only thing that I can recommend is to limit the number of snacks you have around. Or, instead of really high fat snacks, try eating pretzels or Snackwells. You can still indulge your munchies that way, but, you won't gain as much weight. Personally, I suck on hard candy after I smoke, or chew gum ( which is why I 'm eating a cinnamon drop right now!). Sometimes, you're just thirsty after you smoke, and not really hungry. Try drinking a big glass of your favorite soda, iced tea, lemonade, whatever, instead of eating. I hope this helps!

Niftyfifty
04-04-2004, 09:34 PM
Jolly Ranchers, bubble gum, or anything of the sort.

thereSheGoes
04-05-2004, 03:14 AM
i started smoking ciggs (much to my dismay), but I really like to smoke a camel light after a few bowls or a blunt.
when i lived in nevada, that weed always gave me the munchies. but now i like up in Oregon, and it must be a different strand, because i don't get munchies any more really.
i've also noticed that this weed up here makes me little gitty and silly.

maelly
04-05-2004, 06:19 PM
i agree with maryjanemama-when you have the munchies just eat like fruit or yogurt or something like that, i love strawberries, it still tastes really good and is healthy. the ocassional yodels are still ok though. has anyone tried dipping french fries in a frosty from wendys?? i HATE fast food, but sometimes i just can't resist its soooo good.

zosozion
04-06-2004, 04:16 PM
the munchies is not when your hungry but when you have the need to chew on things get beef jerky and powerade

Hempamasta
07-21-2004, 06:09 PM
i started smoking ciggs (much to my dismay), but I really like to smoke a camel light after a few bowls or a blunt.

One of my personal favourite things to do is to self-roll a cigarette (no filter) and just puff on that kind of slow. You can't really feel the burning in your lungs because the weed smoke is so acrid, so it feels so relaxing to just sit there and puff on it, letting the nicotine lengthen your high.

YES
07-21-2004, 07:22 PM
I dont usually eat when high. Its right after my high that makes me hungry. It sucks because eating usually kills your high, but food tastes so good.

When im high my body just functions and i dont even realize it. Like ill be sitting on the couch and all of a sudden ill realize i just ate a whole box of poptarts. And im thinking how?

wraith28
07-21-2004, 08:00 PM
yea man im the same way ill wake up wit a half bag of cereal in my arms and im like wtf?? lol but i got a question sum one said about smokin a cig right after wat i i roled sum tabaco in with the grass in the j would it make and posotive effect on my high??

420 day is every day
07-21-2004, 08:16 PM
i eat like crazy and its usualy right after i get done blazin with my friends
we clear out my house of food
then the next day my moms like "i guess you guys were hungry"
i think my moms really stupid cuz i dont think she has any idea
its hillarious

wraith28
07-21-2004, 08:19 PM
i think my moms really stupid its hillarious
lol that just made me laugh fer sum reason but yea my moms the same way and my dad knows i do it and he does it bout 2 times a year its all good

Sensi Super Skunk
07-21-2004, 09:12 PM
Just eat before you smoke, it works for me.

sawleaf
07-21-2004, 09:14 PM
STOP smoking sativa.
Indicas are a much more "active" strain.

You got it backwards MSKUO. I can never do much on a indica high, it is such a downer, narcotic type high. But I get very active on bud with a higher sativa ratio. There are so many hybrids out there now, that the variations in the high is crazy. If you are a cultivator, then you are free to choose the high you please. But if you are buying from a dealer, then most likely you are just going to have to deal with the high you get. :)

KillaBuzz
07-21-2004, 09:15 PM
I know alot ov ppl who mix tobacco in with their weed all the time...i used to do it alot and it does give u a different high..i liked it fer a while but i honestly think that it burns me out even quicker now after havin smoked wit tob. fer 2 yrs. if yer a ciggerette smoker like me, try waitin fer yer after-skesh smoke till yer startin to burn out. alot ov the time this "wakens" me frum the burn out at least fer 10-15 minz.

KillaBuzz
07-21-2004, 09:18 PM
and yes SSS is right, usually if i eat b4 i smoke i dunt feel the need to eat. but since i started stayin high pretty much 24/7 i dunt get the munchies too often, cept fer when i skip a day.

420 day is every day
07-21-2004, 09:24 PM
its not as fun if you eat before you smoke
just in my opinion
but if your eating before your tokin up
your still not stopin yourself from gainin weight
maybe not as much
*shrugs*
know what i aways say
Fuck Em

IntrepidS
07-21-2004, 10:47 PM
Always have a bottle of your favorite soft drink in DIET form around when you get the munchies. Unfortunately I don't always, but when I do it's a good way to not eat. Just drink everytime you wanna eat. I think I have stronget munchies then most because even when I don't smoke I just love eating a lot a lot!