PDA

View Full Version : NEED HELP TO START DISPENSARY

cdouglas869
06-30-2010, 05:17 PM
I would like to open a dispensary in Arizona as soon as the bill passes. I need some adults to help with Money, Law, clinic real estate, doctors, inventory etc. If interested and at least 21 years old please leave your name, what you can help with and a contact number or e-mail address.

MMAZcom
09-04-2010, 11:33 PM
I would like to open a dispensary in Arizona as soon as the bill passes. I need some adults to help with Money, Law, clinic real estate, doctors, inventory etc. If interested and at least 21 years old please leave your name, what you can help with and a contact number or e-mail address.

I am looking to make contacts and hopefully work with a couple great people to get things rolling.
I'm trying to keep things private right now, but check me out at Arizona Medicinal Marijuana Dispensary Assistance (http://www.MM-AZ.com) follow the links and hit me up on the contact page.

nokaoi1
10-07-2010, 08:23 PM
I would be interested in providing financing. pm me.

cdouglas869
10-11-2010, 03:31 PM
Hello Nokaoi1, Right now I'm looking for a attorney that knows something about the regs. Do you know of a way we can send a private message? I'd like to call you without giving my number to the world. thanks for your intrest.

lotinc
10-22-2010, 05:53 PM
Does anyone know how many dispensories will be lic. for yavapai county, specificly prescott,az?

I have several properties in the city that could be set up for selling and growing, over 40,000 sq feet.

Do I contact the health department for lic., I know I contact them for our restaurant lic. not sure aboujt this?

Thanks

medicineguy
10-22-2010, 09:19 PM
Personally, I would really enjoy working with cancer patients and the terminally ill.

rkaluhioka
11-01-2010, 06:47 PM
We are able to facilitate payment processing for dispensaries. patient management software, and help advise on friendly banking relationships which can be a challange.

mmarizona
11-03-2010, 04:48 AM
We are able to facilitate payment processing for dispensaries. patient management software, and help advise on friendly banking relationships which can be a challange.
@rkaluhioka interested payment processing for online ecommerce for exisiting website.

golddustwoman
11-14-2010, 09:29 PM
I am also interested in doing the same, or at the very least working with others in the area who are going forward with it, just to be involved. I am also very interested in growing/cultivating for dispensaries and willing to help out as needed.

What all does "opening a medical marijuana dispensary" entail anyway?

On a semi unrelated note, I'd always wondered why Nancy Botwin didn't just move to northern Cali and open one of these herself...and providing actual helpful info via the show itself to those interested in doing the same.

Ahhh Showtime.:D

HJMorales
11-15-2010, 07:35 AM
I Have a SOLID Medical Marijuana Business Plan...

Seeking 6 other Dispensary Owners who want in on a very unique Business Structure.

Early Signup... 'MEDICINE 4 HUMANKIND' AZ Medical Marijuana Growers VIP Club_ Now Accepting Applications for NEW Client database. MM Patient & Caretakers SACRED GARDENS | CANNABIS LINKS | HJMorales LLC | bASICeXPOSURE © 2010 (http://SacredGardens.US)

SEEKING: Medical Marijuana Patients - Medical Marijuana Patients Caretakers - MM Garden Tenders HOME Setup/Maintenance

PROVIDING: Online Registration & Certification Center

My main business objectives are to develop a private care clinic not open to the public through storefronts. The membership will be created for everyone, for a clientele of high profile members who choose a degree of discreetness, who want to avoid open storefronts and including those who canâ??t afford MM for treatment, we will provide a % of each harvest to sponsoring qualifiable low income applicants. A care clinic that offers MM at no/low cost made possible thru available sponsorships and yearlong active fundraising programs.

If yourself or you know someone who is seeking out a licensed AZ Medical Marijuana Dispensary to locate a referring DR and/or assist in registering with the states 'ADHS' who can dispense the MM in confidence and within tight regulated security measures. Keep us in mind, we provide a plush environment to address all your MM concerns. This is new legislation. We are inline to file for a license as soon as it becomes available.

Though I'm still tossing around names. The business model is pure trail blazing! I hope to hear from you soon...

TBA/DIRECTOR/Cardholder,
HJMorales
SACRED GARDENS | CANNABIS LINKS | HJMorales LLC | bASICeXPOSURE © 2010 (http://SacredGardens.US)

---
LEGAL

The Arizona Medical Marijuana Act â?? Proposition 203
The Arizona Medical Marijuana Act protects terminally or seriously ill patients from state prosecution for using limited amounts of marijuana on their doctorâ??s recommendation. Qualifying patients who register with the Arizona Department of Health Services will obtain marijuana from nonprofit medical marijuana dispensaries regulated by ADHS (Arizona Department of Health Services). Private cultivation will be allowed by ADHS only when no dispensary is available. The Act is self-funding and establishes safeguards; registration cards; fingerprinting of caregivers and dispensary personnel to exclude drug and violent felons; strict security, record-keeping and oversight requirements; inspection of dispensaries; restrictions on number and location of dispensaries; and providing penalties.

---

lafahollot
11-15-2010, 07:33 PM
I am extremely interested in getting involved in this business. I have extensive growing experience hydroponically and aeropnically (and have experience designing and building my own systems and cloners). I am also extremely educated in plant genetics and have experience creating new (and stable) strains. I also have an extensive business background from my 'day job' :thumbsup: Contact me!

ralex999
11-16-2010, 04:27 PM
One thing most seem to over look is the non-profit status. I can guarantee you that Will Humble of the Arizona Department of Health is not going to over look this fact when he starts giving out licenses. So lets see.... How about a Drug dealer from a Cartel South of the Border that goes in an opens up a brand spanking new Non-Profit Org? Do you really think that one will fly? How about some "carpet baggers" from Cali coming over and also bringing with them a "new" freshly organized 501 (c) (3) non-profit tax exempt Org? Not going to work either. You better have your ducks in order as this thing is going to go only to well organized, Old and I do mean Old, Seasoned IRS approved orgs that are least five to seven years old if not older. That takes care of about five thousand of you guys who haven't figure it out yet. I have been an accountant for non-profits for over thirty years and if you haven't figured out what "That none of the assets can inure to the private benefit of any director, trustee or individual within the Org" and then folks, you need to figure out how to transfer money from one Org to another one without coming under scrutiny like the Red Cross did during 911. You can't pay your guys a million dollars per year salary and bonus and think you are going to get away with it. Say goodbye to your license next year....
Suggest that if anyone wants to find out the ends and outs of a Non-Profit, 501 (c) (3) that he add me to his "Friends list" or email me privately. Not sure they allow private email addresses here so if someone knows, let me know and I will post mine.

GreenZone
11-18-2010, 04:07 PM
Im also trying to jump in the bandwagon as well. Ive got the start up funds and already started working on a business plan. I dont have as much experience as alota of the people on here but you gota start out somewhere. Ralex999 id love to chat it up sometime and pick your brain about non profits. Im new on here and dont know if i can send private messages.

medicineguy
11-18-2010, 04:20 PM
From what I gathered at the Phoenix NORML meeting was that the licensing is going to be rather hard to get. The guest speaker (forgot his name, sorry!) last night cleared up a lot of confusion about the process and gave some great information. Basically if you've got plenty of funding, a lawyer on-hire, and present an absolutely rock-solid business plan, then you might be up for consideration.

He did however mention that cultivation collectives, like a loose organization of a few growers (ones you can trust), could pool their resources.

Check out the Arizona Association of Dispensaries meeting, which is geared towards interested dispensary owners, cannabis lawyers and cannabis doctors. Also presentations by other industry-related professionals.

Wednesday November 24 at 6:30 PM
Oaxaca Restaurant y Cantina
1516 W Van Buren Phoenix AZ 85007

Liquid4012
11-18-2010, 11:54 PM
There really aren't any regulations yet. That process will take months and we ALL need to get out there and make our voices heard, otherwise the local municipalities will just regulated the hell out of everything to the point where it will be almost impossible to open one in a given city (I'm in Gilbert and it appears they're heading in that direction already). And of course there will be at least a few dispensaries in most metro areas, so it's a safe bet that people won't be able to grow their own in these areas.

We all just need to be patient while they iron out details, but we also need to be VERY aggressive in commenting on proposals and attending city counsel meetings.

We do have some power here, let's make sure we do what we can to keep the spirit of this awesome initiative intact regardless of where you live.

Liquid4012

Phxfire
11-30-2010, 04:28 AM
I am looking to make contacts and hopefully work with a couple great people to get things rolling.
I'm trying to keep things private right now, but check me out at Arizona Medicinal Marijuana Dispensary Assistance (http://www.MM-AZ.com) follow the links and hit me up on the contact page.

AZ grower... Looking to clash heads...

photogregg
12-01-2010, 08:26 PM
Have to agree with you and urge getting a group together to voice some issues in the proposals the Health dept. will come up. One is particular a caregiver or patient can't grow their own if within 25 miles of a dispensary. That's like saying I can't grow my own oregano or tomatoes for cooking because i live near a grocery store. And a law that says just that is in the works with Monsanto and other large corps.

This is the time table from the Dept. of Health:

December 17, 2010: ADHS posts an initial informal draft of the Rules
â?¢January 31, 2011: ADHS posts official draft Rules for public comment
â?¢January 31, 2011 â?? February 18, 2011: ADHS receive public comment on a revised draft of the Rules
â?¢February 15 â?? 17, 2011: ADHS holds 3 public meetings about the draft Rules:
◦Phoenix: Tuesday, February 15, 2011 at 1:00 pm, 250 N 17th Ave
◦Tucson: Wednesday, February, 16, 2011 at 1:00 pm, 400 W. Congress, Room 222
◦Phoenix: Thursday, February 17, 2011 at 1:00 pm, 250 N 17th Ave

and we will need an organized group of as many people there with concerns over the initial draft of rules

Link to the page above:

(http://www.azdhs.gov/prop203/index.htm)

Liquid4012[/QUOTE]

klepter21
12-01-2010, 10:45 PM
Hey guys, looking for 6-8 people who want to get in on a dispensary in Tucson. Currently in Cali running a storefront (Non-Profitable of course) and will be relocating to Tucson. Attended Oaksterdam and learned the ropes. (California only) Looking for growers, person with information on commercial property ready for leasee. Have good capital. If you have any experience, no felonies, and want to be treated as a PARTNER and not an employee, contact me. Or if you just want to brainstorm, we can do that too!

zcwilkins
12-03-2010, 04:49 AM
One thing most seem to over look is the non-profit status. I can guarantee you that Will Humble of the Arizona Department of Health is not going to over look this fact when he starts giving out licenses. So lets see.... How about a Drug dealer from a Cartel South of the Border that goes in an opens up a brand spanking new Non-Profit Org? Do you really think that one will fly? How about some "carpet baggers" from Cali coming over and also bringing with them a "new" freshly organized 501 (c) (3) non-profit tax exempt Org? Not going to work either. You better have your ducks in order as this thing is going to go only to well organized, Old and I do mean Old, Seasoned IRS approved orgs that are least five to seven years old if not older. That takes care of about five thousand of you guys who haven't figure it out yet. I have been an accountant for non-profits for over thirty years and if you haven't figured out what "That none of the assets can inure to the private benefit of any director, trustee or individual within the Org" and then folks, you need to figure out how to transfer money from one Org to another one without coming under scrutiny like the Red Cross did during 911. You can't pay your guys a million dollars per year salary and bonus and think you are going to get away with it. Say goodbye to your license next year....
Suggest that if anyone wants to find out the ends and outs of a Non-Profit, 501 (c) (3) that he add me to his "Friends list" or email me privately. Not sure they allow private email addresses here so if someone knows, let me know and I will post mine.

Tax evasion advice from an accountant, who knew?

I'd expect a professional with 30 years of experience under their belt to be able to form a proper paragraph. No offense but it sounds more like you're trying to scare people into paying for your service of structuring a pyramid scheme of non-profits to siphon money from the non-profit dispensary, rather than giving sound financial advice.

zcwilkins
12-03-2010, 04:50 AM
Have to agree with you and urge getting a group together to voice some issues in the proposals the Health dept. will come up. One is particular a caregiver or patient can't grow their own if within 25 miles of a dispensary. That's like saying I can't grow my own oregano or tomatoes for cooking because i live near a grocery store. And a law that says just that is in the works with Monsanto and other large corps.

This is the time table from the Dept. of Health:

December 17, 2010: ADHS posts an initial informal draft of the Rules
â?¢January 31, 2011: ADHS posts official draft Rules for public comment
â?¢January 31, 2011 â?? February 18, 2011: ADHS receive public comment on a revised draft of the Rules
â?¢February 15 â?? 17, 2011: ADHS holds 3 public meetings about the draft Rules:
◦Phoenix: Tuesday, February 15, 2011 at 1:00 pm, 250 N 17th Ave
◦Tucson: Wednesday, February, 16, 2011 at 1:00 pm, 400 W. Congress, Room 222
◦Phoenix: Thursday, February 17, 2011 at 1:00 pm, 250 N 17th Ave

and we will need an organized group of as many people there with concerns over the initial draft of rules

Link to the page above:

(http://www.azdhs.gov/prop203/index.htm)

Liquid4012

Except that tomatoes and oregano aren't a controlled substance at this point. I don't foresee them taking that out at this point. Baby steps people, baby steps.

AZCSceo
12-11-2010, 07:19 AM
Wow a lot of interest in this thread I see.

Rather than respond individually to those that claim to be interested in financing I'll just say check us out (http://www.arizonacannabissociety.com/Home_Page.html).

For those looking for the in's and out's of dispensaries or just trying to gather general information please join us every Friday at Caramba's between 2-4 for a free Q&A session. Yes, free, no charge and we tell the truth.

Our business plan is 203 pages long and we have been working on it for over three years to give everyone an idea of where we're at.

Also a good place for info is the AZDHS youtube channel (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZiyVC9fqDQ)

:thumbsup:

AZCSceo
12-11-2010, 07:30 AM
this thing is going to go only to well organized, Old and I do mean Old, Seasoned IRS approved orgs that are least five to seven years old if not older. That takes care of about five thousand of you guys who haven't figure it out yet

No that takes care of you pretty much.

#1- your info is half truth at best, I know this because we have had a CBA for over a year now working with us on this.

#2- I will bet you five grand that not a single one exists that is willing to touch this, AZ is a red state, apparently you didn't know that. There are no old orgs that will be associated with the MMJ program here. This is a young entrepreneurs market not an old money investment.

3# A good business plan pre approved by the city with proof of capitol aka 1 million dollar bond and your on the table to get approved like everyone else.

If people are actually interested in how this is going to be played out you have to think like Will Humble. What do they have resources for and what do they lack resources for? Take that and try to cover all your bases.

location location location people, think like Will

Medicaldelivery
12-28-2010, 05:28 AM
I've contacted an attorney in Phoenix about teaching the application process and how to go about starting up a dispensary in Arizona. Along with my lawer from here in California we're gonna hold a seminar in Phoenix on Feb 5 &6th come through learn what it's gonna take...more info click here (http://sites.google.com/site/420college/).

Camp4698
01-10-2011, 07:16 PM
Nokaoi1,
Responding to your post about willingness to invest in dispensary.
We operate the largest grow & dispensary West of Denver.
I'd like to send you our investors package for review.
If interested, please e-mail [email protected]
Thanks,
Bill

AZCSceo
01-21-2011, 10:56 AM
We are looking to possibly replace an investor.
"Angel" investors are welcome. Venture capitol and others are encouraged.

We are offering the industry standard 20% return on the loan, 5 year maturity.
We are asking $350,000 start up, access up to $500,000 opening year, up to $1,000,000.00 should we receive multiple permits.

Break point estimated QTR1 in first fiscal year.

1st year estimated marijuana sales in any form: $493,000.00
2nd year estimated marijuana sales in any form: $1,900,000.00
3rd year estimated marijuana sales in any form: $2,500,000.00

These projections are based on .08% of the population receiving medical marijuana cards and using a dispensary to procure their medication. Figures based on patient consumption of 1.5 ounces of medication bi-weekly.

Our grow facility will have 1200 plants in operation (100 patients X 12 plants per patient) and we expect to reach capacity by April 2012.

We expect production as follows:
276 plants harvested per week, 6 ounces per plant, 554 ounces harvested or 34 lbs per week.
1200 plants per month harvested, 2,200 ounces harvested or 150 lbs per month.
14,400 plants harvested per year, 28,800 ounces harvested or 1800 lbs per year.

Articles of incorporation are drafted and ready to be signed.

Business plan is 125 pages and passed the first draft set of rules with no adjustments made.

We have spoken with the city planner and financial planner for the city it is intended for and are prepared to present for conditional use permit hearing.

We have a letter of intent for lease from the suggested property owner, and all parties have agreed to the build out terms and plans.

We have a full staff including master grower, strain advisers, medical personnel, counter staff, infusion facility staff and manager.

If you are not familiar with who we are but the opportunity is appealing to you, please contact me directly,

AZCS Home (http://arizonacannabissociety.com)

or

Bill
602-488-1899

Please take time to review our site and our social network tool,
Arizona Cannabis Society | Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Arizona-Cannabis-Society/165208740180399?v=app_2373072738#!/pages/Arizona-Cannabis-Society/165208740180399)

Serious offers only please.

Foleyef
01-23-2011, 07:05 PM
We are looking for someone with hydroponic growing experience for our dispensary operation in Tucson. If you are interested please drop us a note with your background and contact information to pursue further. Write us at [email protected]

ED

budstress
01-26-2011, 09:11 PM
Oaksterdam University graduates and Arizona native. Willing to share education and training methods learned in Oakland, Cali.. Have knowledge of the cannabis industry that would benefit any new dispensary starting out. I currently serve on the board for Phoenix Norml. Please email me at : [email protected]