PDA

View Full Version : first timer

kreater
03-31-2004, 06:22 AM
my room has no blinds, or cutrains i got a clay pot that my grandama uses, soaked it in hot water for 1 hour then cleaned it, so its steril. i put some potting soii my grandma uses for her roses. that come out hughe. i fill it in the clay pot put 1 seed of some verrry stickyy bud in it. and set it the corner of my room. the sun hits my room everyday. my windows are open in the day and not in the night the only light that enters my room at night is from the computer screen and my black light every once in awhile! my question is will it grow? should i water it daily? every other day? i have a frien who throu a seed in plastic pot and it grew 3'5 feet and tasted good and he hardly took care of it! will mine grow? or will i have to put lights and crap in my closet and throw the plant in there with it?

puffy
03-31-2004, 09:25 PM
my room has no blinds, or cutrains i got a clay pot that my grandama uses, soaked it in hot water for 1 hour then cleaned it, so its steril. i put some potting soii my grandma uses for her roses. that come out hughe. i fill it in the clay pot put 1 seed of some verrry stickyy bud in it. and set it the corner of my room. the sun hits my room everyday. my windows are open in the day and not in the night the only light that enters my room at night is from the computer screen and my black light every once in awhile! my question is will it grow? should i water it daily? every other day? i have a frien who throu a seed in plastic pot and it grew 3'5 feet and tasted good and he hardly took care of it! will mine grow? or will i have to put lights and crap in my closet and throw the plant in there with it?

U only need 2 water it once a day, just enough 2 dampen the soil. I heard that u need some special soil, something like some tropical soil. And u need some flurescent(i thinks thats how it's spelled) lamps. Heard your not supposed 2 water the leaves either ONLY the SOIL. And the lights need 2 only be exposed 12 hrs ON and 12 hrs OFF like it would be naturally grown.

Gardenking
04-01-2004, 02:11 AM
Hey Kreater; Yeah you could grow it like that but it needs more than 12 hours light a day for growing then when it gets big enough to bud you want to only give it 12 hours light and 12 hours darkness. Just make sure they get the hole day sun. You might want to move them around in the room to catch the light; because the sun moves throughout the day and will change from spot to spot. Just remember; when your plant gets around a foot tall; give or take an inch or two; you will want to flower it; or make it bud in simple words. To do this you will have to be on time every day at the same time every day and after it gets 12 hours of light it then needs 12 hours of total darkness; so you could put it in your closet where its dark till the next morning when you move it back out to the light. You will want to get you an alarm clock and set it for the same time every morning so you can get up and put it back in the light for that 12 hours of light till that night and back in the closet. After doing this for a week they will show if their male or female. Toss the males and keep your females After eight weeks of this you will have yourself some smoke; ofcourse the more stronger light they get the bigger the buds will be.