PDA

View Full Version : LST and 5 Gallon Buckets

Sativus
04-15-2005, 11:32 AM
Theory on LST and 5 Gal Buckets

This will work for sure and I will prove it. The problem with LST training and 5 gal buckets is that you cant really support multiple colas with any kind of substantial gain in yield. This is because you cant get enough horizontal root mass(the sideways ones). The circumference of the bucket is too small and spinout ruins shit. Sure you get more cola action from lst, but they arent as good as a straight up and down plant's cola. Then with all the other buds, it still averages out sort of close to an lst plant in a 5 gal bucket under the same lighting and conditions.

The trick is to redesign the bucket, looking at the spinout potential in particular. Its gonna happen anyway. So why not give it a place to spinout to and add rootmass, thus,(i like that word) adding cola power. Its a simple concept that redesigns the bucket but doesnâ??t take up very much more space in the flower room. So, in effect, we will let the plant spinout inside the bucket and outside as well, adding roots that will feed buds, haha.

All you gotta do is add an outer track that spirals around the bucket from the top to the bottom and pack it with dirt. Strategicaly placed holes allow you to add water and nutes. You make decent size holes in the inside of the bucket in the prime root zones into the track, the roots will spin into these and flow into the spiral, around the bucket, from top to bottom, AND, from bottom to top adding a LOT of roots. The more roots, the better the buds, and all in the same amount of space in a cramped flower room.

I will invent this concept and give it to you for free, before some one tries to soak you for a modified bucket. If you wonder why I do this, its because Im the baddest cat on the planet and I can, and plus it helps the grower get better weed and save money. Spend the money you save on your kids, they are the most precious thing in the world. My stuff works, even if the reasons donâ??t make sense to you, and its yours, FREE of charge, no strings attached.

Sativus
04-15-2005, 01:04 PM
PS.
Spinout occurs in the direction as dictated by the rotation of the earth, and the correlation to the orbit of the earth around the sun. the spiral around the bucket must be in the same direction. Look at the direction of the spiral of a sea shell, this is nature.

jadeius
04-15-2005, 01:24 PM
wow, well said, how do you come up with this shit? It all makes perfect sense to me, by the way, even though some of your methods may be a little tricky, even unorthodox. But damn, I can really see that working.

COLA POWER! :p