PDA

View Full Version : TIMBERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

newgroweroldsmoker
04-13-2005, 09:30 AM
That's it people.....this is my first grow that has ended successfully.....couldn't wait any longer and today (2 days earlier as planned) day 58 12/12 have decided to harvest my crop of the remaining 5 ladies.............
These are my low quality pics showing my high quality bud......take care everyone, thanx for the help and support you have provided me with:)

Next pictures will be with final yield..... i plan to leave them around two weeks hanging in there....then they will be ready for weighting and the jars :)

NGOS :)

Lulu
04-13-2005, 10:25 AM
Many Happy Stonerific times ahead
Well done man. xx :)

dylan
04-13-2005, 01:26 PM
nice harvest ngos! what do you expect the yeild to be? i would estamate about 6-8oz.

looks like you'll be having fun for a while.

peace

newgroweroldsmoker
04-13-2005, 03:07 PM
well, i expect more than 6-8 oz...you can't really see all of them...i've arranged them in 3 rows...anyway i estimate final yield around 10-14 oz....so far must have smoked around an oz plus another 2 oz or so used for oil...thanx a lot for the comments :)

Cyberborg
04-13-2005, 08:12 PM
Hey , newgroweroldsmoker

Just notify about better dark closet room without white cloth for dried buds hang on during dark and cool temp room to help trichomes get more sweats to be thick trichomes , further and best 5 to 7 days dried than 2 to 3 days cuz more thc bomb hit u , lol

mellow mood
04-13-2005, 09:54 PM
hey hey good job! only one question: ive seen you posting pics of preview plants youve grown pretty often and i dont understand why u say this iz yer first grow. is it REALLy your first grow? or your just forced to say that coz of yer name loL

Bspectral
04-14-2005, 05:48 AM
WAY TO GO newgroweroldsmoker!u did it ur way and maybe u'l do it again some day. U still got a pound there hanging i'd say.

newgroweroldsmoker
04-14-2005, 06:11 PM
hey hey good job! only one question: ive seen you posting pics of preview plants youve grown pretty often and i dont understand why u say this iz yer first grow. is it REALLy your first grow? or your just forced to say that coz of yer name loL
it's my first time ever man.....the pics i posted in this forum are the entire grow start to finish......take care :)

Bspectral thanx for your comments and help throughout my entire grow man.....

people take care and have fun :)

NGOS