PDA

View Full Version : Anyone had any experience with S.A.G.E.?

Deejay2163
05-04-2010, 08:58 PM
I have heard some great things about this strain and am planning on growing it this season. Anyone that has had any personal experience growing this strain,your experience with it would be most appreciated. Also any tips for this strain as to maturation times and characteristics.Thanks guys and gals

Deejay2163
06-02-2010, 04:54 AM
No replies?? Oh well , it is what it is.

warlord98
06-02-2010, 11:11 AM
Do you know the seed company name that the seeds originated from? that would help. Ive never heard of the strain.

LOC NAR on probation
06-02-2010, 12:52 PM
Sorry I didn't see your question.

Sativa Afganica Genetic Equilibrium.

I am surprized more have not tried this strain. It is a very enjoyable fragrance. None like you have ever smelled. Silky smooth smoke that is very uplifting. But be carefull a little tooo much and couch time for your.
Sweet dreams.

This strain grows like a sativa. It would be prefect for outdoors or a screen of green. It trains very well. Otherwise give it some room. It will shoot up and branch out very well with a good amount of harvest.

The one thing I have noticed is it doesn't like much nutes when they are young. So half nutes untill about a foot or so tall. Then they can start to take it and blast off.

Don't look for a dark green veg because this strain stays kind of light green.
That's how I learned. They don't burn like most. When the dark green starts crispy brown is right behind it and then it crumbles but they are very strong and do not like to die. Had a few recover from certain death to be awsome.

I have a couple going in flower in a week. Will find my camera and see if I can get a few shots.

Anyone looking for something special, this is it. A must have strain.

I have alittle bud left maybe get a pic before I go burn it.

LOC NAR on probation
06-02-2010, 03:17 PM
Some bud I'm smoking as I type. Ohhhh that smell, can't ya smell that smell.

The one in the bucket is a clone from the top of one in the other pic.

It's a must try and easy if you know to go lite on the nutes just till she gets to a foot high.

Deejay2163
06-04-2010, 11:47 PM
Thank you very much Loc Nar. You have been very helpful to me in the past and this time is no different. Thanks for the heads up on the nutes.Any other tips that you may have would be very much appreciated.

fUNKYcDOG
07-29-2010, 12:50 AM
Thank you very much Loc Nar. You have been very helpful to me in the past and this time is no different. Thanks for the heads up on the nutes.Any other tips that you may have would be very much appreciated.

here is some info on s.a.g.e. Marijuana Strain Library - S.A.G.E. (Sativa Afghani Genetic Equilibrium) Marijuana Strain (http://www.kindgreenbuds.com/marijuana-strains/sage.html) make sure you grow her out and dont cut her down early. i get s.a.g.e. all the time. great strain. my mom will not smoke anything else BUT SAGE! :hippy: