PDA

View Full Version : help info on getting card

ryanriot
05-02-2010, 04:56 AM
My girlfriend and I are trying to obtain our ommp cards.

myself, i have

1. a knee that has been bothering me for a year or two now, it tends to hurt as i sit or stand and pops from time to time as i do so. it only happens on my left leg

2. and my lower back has always bugged me along with helps with sleeping (sleeping deeper)

And I his girlfriend have,

1. My shoulders get fatigued easily, then if left develop pain quickly. When I move them they grind against something making a crunching sound.

2. I have TMJ. My jaw locks together for long periods of time and clicks when I open it.

as of right now she has ohs and will be having dr visits for recent medical records and ill be getting medical soon to see the dr for recent records

my question is, do we have conditions to get on ommp?

and ive had asthma since i was 2, and in the state of oregon is that a condition for ommp?

ryanriot
05-03-2010, 06:31 PM
any one??

oldhaole
05-03-2010, 07:05 PM
We can't answer this. Some docs hand them out freely. Others will not give them out at all.

Look up and know your states laws. The more documentation you have for your conditions the better.

Ask around and see which doctors give cards easiest. Then develop a medical relationship with them.

Good Luck.

ecgrabi
05-08-2010, 10:32 PM
Google THCF Clinic and MAMA. Get in touch with them. They can answer your medical questions. Just went through this and this is the easiest way.