PDA

View Full Version : Boarding a plane

Phyrrus
03-29-2004, 10:29 AM
Hi, in approximatley 4 hours I will be boarding on a plane to go to Australia. My clothes have been washed but I am nervous about the customs dogs. Even after washing my clothes in the washing machine & dryer will the dogs still smell the scent of weed on me? :confused: I aint planning on smuggling any weed or anything like that.

EminEM1
03-29-2004, 11:09 AM
Buy a remote controll plane and put all the weed in it and hide it in some long grass besides the runway. Then when your plane is getting ready to take of turn on the plane by the remote controll and fly the little plane to Australia along side the plane your in. Make sure you sit near a window though!!! :)

rnf232s
04-06-2004, 05:05 AM
Buy a remote controll plane and put all the weed in it and hide it in some long grass besides the runway. Then when your plane is getting ready to take of turn on the plane by the remote controll and fly the little plane to Australia along side the plane your in. Make sure you sit near a window though!!! :)
hahahhahahahaha. rofl.

Cronton83
05-06-2004, 02:39 AM

HAHAHAHA!!!!! That is the funniest thing I ever heard a stoner say. I swear thats some funny shit!. wow u got a funny imagination. OH GOD I LAUGHED FOR EVER!

Cronton

IamN2pot
05-06-2004, 09:31 PM
As long as there are no 'usable amounts', on you, let the dogs sniff all they like. Your fine! N2