PDA

View Full Version : confused about sativa...

glueall
03-31-2010, 11:20 PM
i recently got some medical trainwreck, (its allegedly m.t., but from a relatively trusted source)but i cant tell if im getting ripped off.
I smoked a rip from a bong and it was pretty effective, but then another time i smoked a whole joint and i swear i was hardly feeling a thing. Now again ive taken a single rip and feel pretty good but im second guessing if im that affected.. my friend has shared the same opinion(we split it)

Ive smoked for close to ten years and have had my share of good stuff in cali and amsterdam but its been a few years since ive really had anything bomb-dizzle.
Could a good clear sativa head high be misconstrued as weak herb if your used to random mix stuff... i know they say its a clear high but... ya know.

im trying to decide if im getting ripped off.

LLLou2
04-01-2010, 12:18 AM
I can't say if you got ripped off or not, BUT I do know that a pure Sativa high is much different than a Indica/sativa mix high.
If your Cannabis experience has been mostly "street weed" then you are used to a Indica 60/Sativa 40 blend which has more of a "body stone" i.e.you are focused on how you "feel". BUT, if you merrily happen upon a bowl of pure Sativa ,you will "feel" a lot different,and you may not even recognize that you ARE stoned.. I prefer the Sativa high myself,I think it leads to creativity..:smokin:

lampost
04-01-2010, 12:30 AM
I don't think there's that much of a difference between Sativa/Indica... definitely not enough for you to not notice it!! I couldn't tell the difference until after I started getting stuff at a dispensary and KNEW what it was... the difference is subtle.

So, no the herb is likely weak or more likely premature! A lot of people sell premature stuff which hasn't had the chance to develop peak potency. Are they light/airy buds that are mainly leafs and pistils?

Also, it's probably not a legit trainwreck cut if he's calling "medical trainwreck" as a strain name. Not sure if you were just clarifying that it was for medicinal use or if that was a strain since you referred to it as M.T.

glueall
04-01-2010, 03:59 PM
yah, i was just clarifying... its from (again, allegedly) a medical distributor, and the strain was called Train wreck.

the buds are surprisingly small and dense, not as bad as beasters tho.

i should also say it was the bottom of the barel of what she had left.. i actually got hooked up a little because they had an odd amount, tossed me the remaining .2 oz for nothin. so i dont know if being the last of the stash explains the small buds.

it smells decent as is, and smells pretty good after its ground up. crystals dont jump out as being crazy or anything