PDA

View Full Version : Arkansans For Medical Cannabis

ArMtnVet
03-20-2010, 04:47 AM
We have a Senator (Laferty) who is going to introduce legislation for 2011. Our group is currently assisting with writing of the legislation. Our face book is Arkansas For Medical Cannabis (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Arkansans-For-Medical-Cannabis/).

Come join the fight one vote at a time!:dance:

fatasss2
03-20-2010, 09:50 PM
Can't find you on face book , maybe i got it wrong

ArMtnVet
03-21-2010, 03:52 PM
Sorry about that try this one and advise if it works for you.
AMC (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Arkansans-For-Medical-Cannabis/406969176256?ref=ts)

ArMtnVet
03-21-2010, 03:54 PM
I Put an updated link on post.

ArMtnVet
03-21-2010, 04:08 PM
STILL Having problems with link. Will advise when UP!

ArMtnVet
03-21-2010, 04:24 PM
AMC Link is UP!!!

fatasss2
03-21-2010, 08:47 PM
Cool got it, if i can help out holla back on how, have been talking a little
with U.A normal chapter , i'm a medical cannabis user .good to see arkansas
folks on this, thank you , now i'm going back on your site to read more ,it looks good.

Storm Crow
03-22-2010, 02:29 AM
Would you guys like a free copy of "Granny Storm Crow's MMJ Reference list? 100s of MMJ studies and articles! I've got it in WORD and PDF (you have to ask for PDF).

Most people are simply not aware of the broad range of ailments cannabis can treat. It is one thing if you or I say it can cure or treat "X". And entirely another if you can back yourself up with page after page of medical studies proving it! My list can help you do just that! :thumbsup:

So click the link in my sig, or email me and I'll send you a free copy-

I hope Arkansas is the next MMJ state!

Granny :hippy:

fatasss2
03-22-2010, 10:50 PM
Thanks, lots of good info. on your facebook site, most of the time i tell folks my first hand experience and that works ,

fatasss2
04-11-2010, 03:50 AM
Hey why don't we get some more arkies posting here? i'm from here and just moved back a few years ago , don't know anyone here .it would nice to met some cool folks. holla back why don't ya

fatasss2
04-11-2010, 04:04 AM
And by the way ArMtnVet are you on my facebook list ? if not look me up under rick rogers ok ? waiting for you to add on cannabis.com friends list.
there has to some arkansaw folks reading this great site, and we need to show some support . i'm not being hard, just want meet some more cool folks ok . i feel wreid posting on other states treads, like i don't belong there,don't get me wrong everbody has been real friendly and helpfull on this site, some real nice folks posted when i was on new members..hell i'm going on and on...later

txmebn2
06-19-2010, 12:16 AM
We have a Senator (Laferty) who is going to introduce legislation for 2011. Our group is currently assisting with writing of the legislation. Our face book is Arkansas For Medical Cannabis (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Arkansans-For-Medical-Cannabis/).

Come join the fight one vote at a time!:dance:

Any chance you're in NW AR? peace man