PDA

View Full Version : Got my Census 2010 form today....

Sandia
03-18-2010, 07:10 AM
Thought I would share this with you all....I got my Census form today in the mail. I will be filling out what is required by the United States Constitution....aka question #1.....

The rest of the questions are no one's business.....

An interesting video some of you may want to watch:

YouTube - The Census Is Getting Personal (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsDhkPym01k&feature=player_embedded)

I just thought I would pass this on:thumbsup:

chance942
03-18-2010, 07:16 AM
Don't worry,the info is sealed for 75 years. You trust the government,don't you?Ha

Sandia
03-18-2010, 08:01 AM
Actually Chance,

According to Title 44, United States Code, Section 2108....."As allowed by law, census data becomes public after 72 years.":D:D:D;)

Either way, I will be LONG GONE by the time 70+ years comes around....:thumbsup:

coolslayer
03-18-2010, 10:34 PM
The current US gov't is NOT worthy of your trust.

chance942
03-19-2010, 01:19 AM
I stand corrected Sandia. You have always been in tune,had a clue,unlike some others. The census director has admitted that their IT doesn't have the capability to process info under a full load and their hand held devices they want to use for those that don't return the form don't seem to work at all! Oh well just another 3 billion bucks down the drain. Can't wait till Sunday or Monday, Tuesday for the vote. March Madness has really lived up to it's name now!Peace

firestartersydd
03-19-2010, 01:43 AM
My mom was working for the census a few months ago and she would always complain about the handhelds. Only about half of em work, lol.

boaz
03-19-2010, 02:24 AM
The first thing I read was "How many people were living at this address on April 1st, 2010". :stoned: Well ... if I answer that now I would have to predict the future. I think the only reasonable answer I could answer right now is "most likely some number between zero and infiniti". :jointsmile: :stoned:

COzigzag
03-19-2010, 02:40 AM
The first thing I read was "How many people were living at this address on April 1st, 2010". :stoned: Well ... if I answer that now I would have to predict the future. I think the only reasonable answer I could answer right now is "most likely some number between zero and infiniti". :jointsmile: :stoned:

Exactly the reason I'm not sending mine in until AFTER April 1, 2010. ;)

khyberkitsune
03-19-2010, 02:43 AM

Answer 0 and move out :) They've been playing games with us for decades, we might as well return the favor.

boaz
03-19-2010, 03:33 AM
^ or I could answer infiniti and get all the reps in my district . . . buahahahahah :rastasmoke:

chance942
03-19-2010, 04:28 AM
Haha luvin it.

Dutch Pimp
03-19-2010, 04:49 AM
:stoned:...YouTube - how to complete a census (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XtuPvwBa2U)

Sandia
03-19-2010, 07:09 AM
I stand corrected Sandia. You have always been in tune,had a clue,unlike some others. The census director has admitted that their IT doesn't have the capability to process info under a full load and their hand held devices they want to use for those that don't return the form don't seem to work at all! Oh well just another 3 billion bucks down the drain. Can't wait till Sunday or Monday, Tuesday for the vote. March Madness has really lived up to it's name now!Peace

Chance....just poking a little fun

;)

Yup money pissed down the drain IMO.

DutchPimp....Holy Crap! I haven't seen that in a while....laughed just as hard seeing it again!!!!:D

chance942
03-20-2010, 04:11 AM
That was great Pimp. Thanks for the laugh! I enjoyed your songs as well.

coolslayer
03-21-2010, 09:28 PM
I'll bet you I don't fill out any damn census.......and I will get away with it.