PDA

View Full Version : Big Grow Expertise

justjr27
03-12-2010, 08:56 PM
Maybe you guys with expertise in grow of this size can tell me what you think about this grow that Im planinng and tell me what you think I will be able to pull off each plant And just a little info I have grown several soil grows

Lights and System:

6 1000 watt lights Veg Cycle

10 1000 watt lights Flower Cycle

Co2 Sealed Room

Drip System ( Drain to Waste)

2.5 ton A/C 35,000 Btu

Plants:

60 Ak47 or Pure Power Plant

Grown in 10 gallon pots with Hydroton

Vegged For 1 month

Nutrients:

Dutch Master Gold Grow A/B

Ducth Master Gold Flower A/B

Dutch Master Add 27 Grow/Flower

Dutch Master Zone

Dutch Master Silica

Dutch Master Liqiud Light Foliar Spray

Ducth Master Gold Saturator Foliar

khyberkitsune
03-12-2010, 10:05 PM
Only thing I'd want to know is how big of an air pump, and are you gong the Krusty Bucket method?

tinytoon
03-12-2010, 10:06 PM
This site does NOT condone commercial grows ....... sorry :(

I'll apologize if wrong but dam

WEGROW4U
03-12-2010, 10:15 PM
for 60 plants that grow for 1 month, you will need more than 10 lights

justjr27
03-12-2010, 10:23 PM
Only thing I'd want to know is how big of an air pump, and are you gong the Krusty Bucket method?

No just regular nursery pots and it is going to be run by one 55 gallon drum with just a regular fish tank air pump

justjr27
03-12-2010, 10:25 PM

Well Im sorry but I would more than likely bet my lifes savings that Im not the only one on here

WEGROW4U
03-12-2010, 10:27 PM
how spread out are the lights, what type of reflector are u using?

justjr27
03-12-2010, 10:28 PM
for 60 plants that grow for 1 month, you will need more than 10 lights

Wny would you say that I think I can get at least 8oz off of each plant I have seen people get 1.5 pound off plants vegged for one month under 5 1000k lights and flowered under the same 5 1000k and grown in soil the only diff. was the pots he used 15 gallon

justjr27
03-12-2010, 10:31 PM
how spread out are the lights, what type of reflector are u using?

Iam going to have them so that there lights over lap so about every 5 ft
and I going to use the econo wing reflectors

khyberkitsune
03-13-2010, 12:06 AM

If he was in Cali, this wouldn't be considered a commercial grow if he could prove he needed this much. There was a recent ruling by the CA Supreme Court that stated the limit to the amount of plants and cannabis a patient could legally possess was unconstitutional, and thus they re-amended the law to state "as much as medically necessary."

Of course, if he was in NorCal, that wouldn't matter much because Mendocino and some other counties allow you 100 square feet to cultivate as much cannabis as you please. Of course, these are prime DEA targets due to this fact.

But he's not in cali. :(

justjr27
03-13-2010, 12:55 AM
If he was in Cali, this wouldn't be considered a commercial grow if he could prove he needed this much. There was a recent ruling by the CA Supreme Court that stated the limit to the amount of plants and cannabis a patient could legally possess was unconstitutional, and thus they re-amended the law to state "as much as medically necessary."

Of course, if he was in NorCal, that wouldn't matter much because Mendocino and some other counties allow you 100 square feet to cultivate as much cannabis as you please. Of course, these are prime DEA targets due to this fact.

But he's not in cali. :(

And how do you know that Im not in Cali

khyberkitsune
03-13-2010, 02:01 AM
And how do you know that Im not in Cali

Because you've got the unmistakable Flag of Florida next to your country flag showing your stated location, just like I have the Flag of California next to mine.

justjr27
03-13-2010, 02:05 AM
Because you've got the unmistakable Flag of Florida next to your country flag showing your stated location, just like I have the Flag of California next to mine.

lmao what a retarded moment there I hadnt even notice that untill now

martyrprojekt
03-13-2010, 03:07 AM
Wny would you say that I think I can get at least 8oz off of each plant I have seen people get 1.5 pound off plants vegged for one month under 5 1000k lights and flowered under the same 5 1000k and grown in soil the only diff. was the pots he used 15 gallon

In what dream world do you live in? Dude, you not be getting that much bud off of AK47. Trust me...I know. You will be getting about 12 pounds. And I think (10) 1000k lights for flower is overkill....8 would make more sense. I would be T5 for veg...in a separate room if possible.

Yes...there are people that can pull 1.5 pounds per plant...they veg for wayyyy longer than 4 weeks. They are probably vegging and LSTing those plants for 2-3 months. In a commercial grow environment (like yours obviously is...I won't tell:jointsmile:) you should expect the worst and hope for the best.

Expect 12 pounds per run...unless :wtf: you are going to use more:wtf:plants?

justjr27
03-13-2010, 04:15 AM
In what dream world do you live in? Dude, you not be getting that much bud off of AK47. Trust me...I know. You will be getting about 12 pounds. And I think (10) 1000k lights for flower is overkill....8 would make more sense. I would be T5 for veg...in a separate room if possible.

Yes...there are people that can pull 1.5 pounds per plant...they veg for wayyyy longer than 4 weeks. They are probably vegging and LSTing those plants for 2-3 months. In a commercial grow environment (like yours obviously is...I won't tell:jointsmile:) you should expect the worst and hope for the best.

I beg to differ with you man Not say this in a bad why but what dream world are you living in or better yet growin in my first ever soil grow I got 10 lbs of off 80 plants with only vegging under 3 1000k lights and flowering with 5 1000k lights not to mention no Co2 not so good enviroment and tons of issues not to mention a few of those 80 got nute lock out and where all jacked up so If you do the math thats 2 oz per plant so I dont see how maybe 8 oz per plant would look like alot but do able and I know I have to get at least 6oz per plant

martyrprojekt
03-13-2010, 04:31 AM
hey bro...I never say this...but I'm gonna.

If you don't like a realistic answer...THEN LEAVE THE FORUM.:thumbsup: Just because you think you will get this much weight...does not mean you will.

1.) Your coverage on these lamps will not cover your plants for veg, you will have uneven growth.

2.) If you're planning on flowering under (10) 1000 watt lights...then you should veg under it also. Since you are not going to get T5's (which is a huge mistake).

3.) In order to get the kind of weight you are looking for...you will be stepping into the FEDERAL Jurisdiction in Florida...Have fun getting butt raped by Bubba.:D

4.) I call bullshit about getting 10 pounds from 3000 WATTS. So would Jorge Cervantes. 1 gram per light...thats about all you will get. You might get what you are looking for after LST, and lots of time vegging.

SO....my advice...if you are growing in soil and getting 10 pounds per grow...Stick to that.

khyberkitsune
03-13-2010, 05:09 AM

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f349/khyberkitsune/GHKrusty.jpg

I would beg to differ with you *points to picture*

That's from a four week veg.

khyberkitsune
03-13-2010, 05:13 AM
"4.) I call bullshit about getting 10 pounds from 3000 WATTS. So would Jorge Cervantes."

I've seen 3 pounds per 1KW from silo vertical grows. Uh, yea, cover four-six times the area instead of being wasteful and only covering a tiny floor section, and you use the same floor space.

And Jorge, while good at growing cannabis, is considered to be a rank amateur in professional horticulture circles, mainly because he won't branch out and do tutorials on other plants... I really wish he would, too.

Psycho4Bud
03-13-2010, 05:24 AM
Personal attacks are NOT allowed on this site. This thread is closed and the next time I see some of the remarks made here there WILL be a ban.:mad:

Have a good grow!:jointsmile: