PDA

View Full Version : Flirting and getting women interested

wil86
04-08-2005, 11:44 PM
Im utterly shit at flirting and talking to women, whats the best way to get a girl interested? Im an 18 yr old virgin whose had one girlfriend which was for about 3 weeks and ive only ever kissed 2 different girls. Im ok when I'm pissed or stoned but when sober im crap. Also, i'm shit at picking up signals from girls that like me. Some help please...

stoner spirit
04-09-2005, 12:20 AM
Don't feel bad man, its a lot harder when you're blind and can't see for werth a fuck. I even have a hard time trying to get a girl. Its like their scared or something.

djaio
04-09-2005, 03:15 AM
it's simple, here's some basics... always smell good, smile a lot, look at their eyes(don't stare), don't talk too much, but use their name often. have your whole body face them while talking. don't worry about active flirting yet, you'll learn.

there are a few surefire ways to tell if a girl is into you, just learn them and keep them in mind. girls tend to play with their hair, look you up and down while talking to you, and open their legs toward you(not necessarily spread eagle, just not closed), plus all the stuff i talked about above - except not talking much, talking is natural for girls :P just focus less on the conversation and more on external signals, and you'll notice.

naturalmystic
04-09-2005, 03:20 AM
Nicely done.

powair
04-10-2005, 07:56 AM
Just don't analyze it. If a guy acts like hes trying to flirt, its annoying. Just talk, find things you have in common, tell each other stories and shit. Your personality should be what attracts a girl.

djaio
04-10-2005, 11:21 PM
Just don't analyze it. If a guy acts like hes trying to flirt, its annoying. Just talk, find things you have in common, tell each other stories and shit. Your personality should be what attracts a girl.

for a while i did this too, because i didn't know any better. it only works if the girl is really open-minded, or your personality is just naturally attractive.

otherwise, there's nothing wrong with showing that you're interested, even if at first it is forced. it'll become natural in time.

phillieblunt420
05-04-2005, 01:54 AM
yo just b urself man...wen ur around woman dont try and b someone ur not and u dn't hav to get signals from a girl to go talk to them...if a hottie catches ur eye just go say wats up...so my advice is b urself

hipEstoner
05-04-2005, 01:54 PM
yo just b urself man...wen ur around woman dont try and b someone ur not and u dn't hav to get signals from a girl to go talk to them...if a hottie catches ur eye just go say wats up...so my advice is b urself
for real,, listen to him ,, he knows his shit

amsterdam
05-04-2005, 02:13 PM
for real,, listen to him ,, he knows his shit

girls arent as interested in looks as men are.be yourself,be funny,open their door,say please and thank you and you should be golden :confused:

psychocat
05-04-2005, 08:16 PM
Just walk up to them and say "do you fuck on first dates?" , you will get your face slapped a few times but you'll also get laid more often. LOL
Only joking ladies.

justinsane
05-04-2005, 08:54 PM
well, watch the movie Hitch. and while your waiting, heres some tips from your friendly ladies man..

1. TALK to her. LISTEN to what she says, and RESPOND
2. dont be an ass, dont talk crap about people
3. keep the drug use on the DL until you know what she thinks about it.
4. keep her happy by just being nice and always willing to talk.

RIP ODB
05-05-2005, 01:33 PM
Here's a good pick-up line that I often use:

Excuse me, but did I mention that I have a penis?

-DB

maryjanemama
05-14-2005, 12:07 PM
Absolutely true. Guys who are acting all flirty are easy to spot. Girls can pick up on players. Remember...she's just a girl! She's no cooler than you and probably just as nervous.

spliffstar22
05-14-2005, 01:29 PM
No girls give a fuck i smoke herb and shit. Everyone knows i smoke weed, and i still get girls....But if your talkin to a girl outside of school, as someone said, keep it DL...

DonnieDarko
05-14-2005, 01:31 PM
Just some pointers (from experience. YES I was an 18 year old virgin):

1) Be yourself (mentioned above)
2) Don't be needy or desparate. You're only 18, when you're a 40 year old virgin, that's desparate. I don't believe in picking up signals. If a girl thinks yur hot, she'll find an obvious way to let you know.
3) Sense of humor makes up for alot. Funny can equate to confidence and confidence is everything.
4) Look past looks, dating an ugly girl just for confidence isn't the worse thing.
5) Find someone like you, with your interests. There are plenty of females in the same position as you.
6) If all that fails, make LOTS of $$$$. There are NO millionaire virgins. Making money leads to confidence and confidence is EVERYTHING.

hoodedclum
05-14-2005, 01:44 PM
theres no secret formula, dont over think it just be your self. i think one of the most important things is having a sense of humour, if you come over all serious at first that can be a real off put, so try and have a giggle and just chill dont over do it.

Edd
05-14-2005, 02:08 PM
jsut be yourself really, i have a very down to earth personality and girls seem to like that and i have been told that im funny just through everyday speach without having to try.

so just talk to her dont get all anxoious and keep conversation going, dont appear desperate but show you are interested and you should be on to a winner.

oh and if she has a problem with you taking drugs just dont do them around her, and dont brag e.g. "i smoked 2 ounces last week" you may as well just say "i think iam cool because i smoke weed" girls really dont like it when you brag.

If they do have a major problem with you taking drugs dont tell them you will quit just for them because i tried that once and my gf found me lying un-consious in the local park 2 hours after i was supposed to meet her. to say the least she wasnt very happy.

TheLion
05-15-2005, 07:10 AM
Confidence is key man, absolutely key. Confident and funny works every time...

NoosaHeads
05-15-2005, 07:33 AM
WURD LOIN ^^^^ also You gotta Have a Big cock or BIG wallet....(really it helps)...jk..

Confidence A woman Likes a Guy who Knows who he is and is not over confident but puts out an oura of Yeah Im happy with who I am....

along with the other great advice the board members have given you'll be up to your Nuts in guts no time....;)

psychocat
05-15-2005, 02:08 PM
Show her your BITS !!! lol

Cheery Cherry
05-15-2005, 07:25 PM
Just some pointers (from experience. YES I was an 18 year old virgin):

1) Be yourself (mentioned above)
2) Don't be needy or desparate. You're only 18, when you're a 40 year old virgin, that's desparate. I don't believe in picking up signals. If a girl thinks yur hot, she'll find an obvious way to let you know.
3) Sense of humor makes up for alot. Funny can equate to confidence and confidence is everything.
4) Look past looks, dating an ugly girl just for confidence isn't the worse thing.
5) Find someone like you, with your interests. There are plenty of females in the same position as you.
6) If all that fails, make LOTS of $$$$. There are NO millionaire virgins. Making money leads to confidence and confidence is EVERYTHING.

I totally agree with Donnie!