PDA

View Full Version : Aeroponic grow Pics

itiswhatitis
02-14-2010, 02:59 AM
Everything is running at 80-100 psi i have six atomizing spray jets inside the root chamber, any questions please ask

itiswhatitis
02-14-2010, 04:26 AM
these are flowering clones at day 16, i have used bushmaster to keep the height down and am keeping my fingers crossed every day. The last grow went from 16" to over 6 feet in about two weeks, insane i had to bend it over and tie it to the stem, it continued to grow around in a loop and touched the ceiling. I am a one year rookie at this so any comments or thoughts would be cool. I use all advanced nutes, i know i know people hate them and people love them, im not here to judge just learn. I am trying to keep my ph at around 5-6 and my ppm 1200-1400. Water is on one minute off 4, good levels or not help me out.

itiswhatitis
02-14-2010, 05:50 PM
Ok any one have any comments at all, help a guy out here

itiswhatitis
02-14-2010, 07:07 PM
Took these pics while they are sleeping,

420session
02-15-2010, 07:20 AM
Clean, set up! What strain are you growing? Im gonna work on a 12 plant system real soon. It's just a matter of what strain, but so many different strains, and they all have different nute regimens. It's a risk I want to avoid. Any suggestion from your previous grows?

Peace and Thanks homie

itiswhatitis
02-15-2010, 07:42 PM
Hey, these are Early Fatty and Love buzz bud, my past experience, pay very close attention to ph and ppm, if you don't buds turn out like shit, airy and nothing to them, also have some bushmaster on hand, i just got it for this grow and it is amazing. Last couple grows the plants skyrocketed, unbelievable, and i had nothing to stop it. Trust me get some bushmaster, i have a five gallon res, i used 1 ml per gallon, let it run in the system for the whole week, at the same time i also mixed 1 ml in a squirt bottle and fed the leaves as well. As this is my first use with bushmaster its all up to what the plants want and need. Thanks, its nice to finally get a comment..

Brainy
03-06-2010, 05:52 PM
Gotta love explosive aero growth. I was pondering some bushmaster. I use low stress training for now. I bend heck out of my girls. But not after the bud sites have formed though. Amazing how much abuse they can take when they r growing right. My clones fully flowered end up about 24-30 inches at harvest. How tall have yours gotten with the bushmaster?

itiswhatitis
03-08-2010, 12:08 AM
The bushmaster definatly works, i am growing two different strains i know bad idea, and they both responded different, the early fatty strain is more indica than sativa, they were about 4-5 inches tall when i flowered and used bushmaster, they are now on day 40 and are at 12" some are smaller because they were smaller to begin with, then i have Love Buzz Bud from bcseeds, i got two different plant genetics out of my seeds, some took more of the indica and some alot of sativa, the indica ones flowered at 4-5 inch and are now 14". starting to put on some good weight instead of height. The sativa plant is insane, the plant was about 8" on flower and is now 34", the great thing is the bud is 25" long. It looks as though the height has stopped and is begining to fill in more from the bottom up. I cant wait to try the two different genetics from the same plant, then i can decide on which one to keep going on. I take all my clones when they are about 30 days into flowering, then put my clones under 24 hour light in a aero setup. By the time flowering is over the clones have grown enough to do alot of super cropping and creating alot of tips, then on harvest i put out my new set and in 60 days BANG! for me it works great. I am only allowed to have so many plants being a caregiver so i can keep the flow going non stop.

martyrprojekt
03-08-2010, 03:37 AM
okay...I gotta ask this, and please do not think I am being an asshole.

Why are your plants to damn small? They are very immature growth...I think you started flower waaaay to early. It is going to hurt your overall yield. Since you are a care-giver, quality and quantity should be what you are after!:wtf:

My advice it to let a plant at leat veg for 2 weeks prior to flipping to 12/12.:thumbsup:

Then your patients will be much happier at the larger buds...not the popcorn you are going to get!

cigarettes42
03-08-2010, 03:59 AM
if you look at all the main colas or buds the surrounding leaves are canoeing downward like crazy! you should fill out a ts form

martyrprojekt
03-08-2010, 04:10 AM
no need for a form...He is using bushmaster...And he overused it.

When you use bushmaster...Use it for 3 days max...with no other nutes. You might do one more round...But, no more than 2 rounds...you are stunting your plants waaaaaay too much!

itiswhatitis
03-08-2010, 04:12 AM
Yah they are so damn small because i was experimenting with the bushmaster as the last crop went ape shit in growth, lessons learned along the way. Hey what do you mean fill out a ts form. I am fairly new a year or so now. so no one can piss me off on the comments, i feel as a year growing is still a newbie to me. Keep up the comments i need em. thanks all

itiswhatitis
03-08-2010, 04:13 AM
i only ran bushmaster one ml/gallon for about 6 days, did i fuck them up

cigarettes42
03-08-2010, 07:06 AM
Hey what do you mean fill out a ts form.

its a trouble shooting form.

Brainy
03-11-2010, 05:00 AM
Thanx for the info on the bushmaster. Think I'll stick with LST. They end up being bushes anyways. Good grows to all.

martyrprojekt
03-17-2010, 01:19 AM
i only ran bushmaster one ml/gallon for about 6 days, did i fuck them up

In my experience...I only use bushmaster for 3 days prior to flipping to 12/12 light schedule. That's how we keep the ram's horns from coming into the leaves, etc. No other nutes should be used with it either (from what I have read in other peoples grows, and my experiences).

You should be fine...time to flush! Florakleen is a good idea.

itiswhatitis
03-19-2010, 05:02 AM
Hey everyone, i got some pics to update, today is day 50, why do you suppose the sativa dominant plant got so damn huge, any thoughts on time left on this monster. To all you growers out there that have been growing and have any tips to a rookie, much appreciated. But please don't be that guy that has to insult about everything, god i hate that guy. You all know he is out there, you can be reading through a perfectly good forum learning alot then blamo the ass has to say something and then you get pages of everyone going off on this one guy. So thats all i got. Ok so somethings up with the website gonna have to try to upload later..

Brainy
03-19-2010, 07:43 PM
Sativa dominant plants are always taller than an indica dominate. And she has at least 2 more weeks up to a month. Sativas take at least 9 weeks. Check online and the breeder will have the flowering cycle length listed. That's a general rule of thumb but there are always variables. Environment mainly.

itiswhatitis
03-20-2010, 12:39 AM
Pics of ladys

pHATNUGGz
03-28-2010, 12:25 PM
Looking fine. Now you just need to dial it all in.

In your first post you say you are watering 1 min/4min. The reason for having an acumulator rig is to be able to get a full >50psi feed in under one second!

Hopefully, you meant one second, however, that is one second X each mist head. The idea is to barely moisten the roots with an atomized mist, give the bacteria sufficient time to process and dry just enough to feed again- repeat 24/7, though you could cut back at night, I haven't found a dual setting timer, and if it exists, it's probably $$$$$$$$.

Show us your roots. If they look like smooth, spaghetti, the environment is too damp. Aside from the tap roots, the rest should look like fishbones, with each bone loaded with fuzzies: this provides the most surface area for the atomized nutes to collect. I had, and lost, fuzzies by reducing my pause to 5 minutes. Went back to 9 and viola- they're back! Yes 9 minutes- some guys do 10.

Try 1-2 heads, placed up high (or aimed high) so the mist has room to circulate and fall.

Oh, and cut the ppms in half. I run around 800 in full bloom.

freedom1776
06-06-2010, 08:37 PM
anymore details on how to setup the 50psi tank setup