PDA

View Full Version : The Smell of Ganja.

Mr X
03-27-2004, 03:05 AM
when growing a plant, how much does it smell? And at what age does the plant begin to smell really bad. Whats the minimum temperature that weed survives in? Humidity? Filtered spring water (in the 5 gallon bottles) good enough water for the weed?

Just thinking of starting something up, but not sure about alot of things.

KanMan
03-27-2004, 05:05 PM
Smell depends on the strain and growing conditions, flowering cycle will produce more odours. Any thing below 68 degrees and most Kannabis plants will be affected by shock. Frost will kill a Kannabis plant.
Humidity between 30 and 35 is best to avoid mold issues, some strains will mold very easy other do not.

Check out the Strain and Genetic Guides from more then one source @

http://vsite.net/kanman/strainguide.html

sublimebudsmoker
05-31-2007, 11:49 PM
if you got a good fresh spring water near by you id take advantage of that...to cover up smell use about a pound or two of whole coffee beans

Storm Crow
06-01-2007, 02:04 AM
I used to have some C-99 that smelled exactly like pink grapefruit! (Even my non-stoner sons agreed with me about the smell.) Get some and tell everyone you are on a grapefruit diet! - Granny:hippy:

stinkyattic
06-01-2007, 01:26 PM
SAGE does not smell like typical weed; niether does the pheno of Hindu Kush I grow.
Don't use bottled water for a soil grow unless your tap water is known to SUCK.
Um.. keep temps between 60 and 82, preferably between 65-70 night and 75 day, with no more than 10deg difference between night and day. 68 degrees does not shock cannabis plants. I keep the room my seedlings are in at 65' 24 hours a day and they are fine under their T5- the temps under the light are just higher enough that they do very well.