PDA

View Full Version : A few individuals, and certain clubs.

sfmmjleaders
03-26-2004, 10:15 PM
To all whom it may concern :

Some of us in the San Francisco Medical Marijuana community are growing deeply concerned over the practices of a few individuals, and certain clubs doing business in San Francisco.Our main concern is the club at 112 10th St. Owned and operated by Mr. Bob Martin also of concern to us is the club at 194 Church St. also owned by Bob Martin.The on going ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES
at these two clubs is causing a continual destructive affect on the Medical Marijuana community. As well as giving the good people of the State of California, and the City of San Francisco a BIG BLACK EYE.
The Illegal enterprises that are taking place are as follows strait from the mouth of Mikey B.emloyee of Mr. Martins Church St. club. (1) Money Laundering, (2) Book Making. Mikey B. has also committed FRAUD while serving in the name of compassion at 194 Church St. By selling the medical marijuana he gets from his care givers at market prices to the patients of the community. Thereby using Prop.215 Fraudulently. It is our hope that San Francisco's community leaders will support our effort to protect the community against profiteers that intend to continue to use the good work and names of the San Francisco Medical Marijuana community in vain. The tyrrany of these people connot continue, and we intend to do everything we can to put them out of business.
??Let it be known that the true enemies of the MMJ movement are the shameless profiteers within?

NowhereMan
03-28-2004, 06:57 AM
well
i read this and think
mike b just lost his job,and got indicted ,or soon will be

"Let it be known that the true enemies of the MMJ movement are the shameless profiteers within"
i got to say
THATS BULLSHIT,

its the goverment ,they are still ,
and always will be
enemy #1 of the medical user

lets not cloud the issue
they will be profiteers in any legal or illegal bizz that exist

so lets not go calling green ,red or blue ok
maybe they do some fucked up shit at that place but
do you know you just put others names on here
thats liable to a good lawyer,
hopefully he dont read it

and they may in fact want to take some action against you
i would if i was them.,is how i see it
i hear they file lawsiuts alot out there??
here ,we mostly use violence to settle up
sad but true

anyway,
you want weed legal
so do i
but i wont be thinking some dude making a buck is why its not
its becuase some dude cant make a buck more like it
and that dude be the TAX MAN

peace

NoSoupForYou
04-15-2004, 06:21 AM
what does fraud have to do with weed?? :confused: