PDA

View Full Version : 2 weeks from flower, help please.

HEMPSHAWN
01-22-2010, 04:29 PM
hey people whats happenin? :) well im on my first hydro grow. i have started getting preflowers and am almost positive i got fems. I would like some input from others so i can rest easy and smoke hard!!!! i will post pics, but i also wanted to thank the entire community here at cannabis b/c without you i would have failed miserably at this aqua thing lol. i started out destined for destruction, after some patience, experimentation, love, and $$$ i am on my way.

and just some info on my grow. 5 gallon reservoir, 65-75 degrees F. ALL CFL, general hydroponics maxi-grow & maxi-bloom nutes (dry) im on 18/6 currently, 1 femin hydro, 1 fem in soil. hydro is like a month ahead so yeah, again input would be great.

killerweed420
01-22-2010, 07:47 PM
In the top picture it looks like you're dealing with ph issues.

HEMPSHAWN
01-22-2010, 08:03 PM
;):stoned:sorry about that, i should have clarified what my pics are depicting. the first is a picture of the sam p[lant when i first started the grow. Its still posted under plant problems lol. But the following are a quick timeline of the improvements that (1) I have made in my technique, and (2) my plant has made. it was a rocky start at first but like i said, thanks to the community involved with this site i have been able to get the hang of the hydroponic horticulture.:smokin::jointsmile: