PDA

View Full Version : Blue Dream

skunkymonkey420
01-19-2010, 12:25 AM
While down at the dispensary the other day I picked this stuff up called Blue Dream it's a pure Sativa. The buds are amazingly sweet smelling, very sticky, covered with orange hairs and trichomes; but the taste is the absolute deal sealer especially if you have a vaporizer. From an angle underneath light in most of the buds you can see the blue tint which is nice. The high is a very clear high that makes me want to constantly laugh, constantly think of funny shit, and can I when I smoke this stiff I totally kick ass on my arcade machine that has classic video games like galga, galaxian, phoenix, ms pacman, pacman and gyruss. Overall I have to say that Blue Dream is one of the best strains that I've had to date, the prices are reasonable @ $50 8th/$280 Oz and I'll definitely be picking up more in the future!:jointsmile:

Dwallace
01-19-2010, 12:27 AM
looks like it is some fire stuff man

MEDEDCANNABIS
01-24-2010, 03:04 PM
While down at the dispensary the other day I picked this stuff up called Blue Dream it's a pure Sativa. The buds are amazingly sweet smelling, very sticky, covered with orange hairs and trichomes; but the taste is the absolute deal sealer especially if you have a vaporizer. From an angle underneath light in most of the buds you can see the blue tint which is nice. The high is a very clear high that makes me want to constantly laugh, constantly think of funny shit, and can I when I smoke this stiff I totally kick ass on my arcade machine that has classic video games like galga, galaxian, phoenix, ms pacman, pacman and gyruss. Overall I have to say that Blue Dream is one of the best strains that I've had to date, the prices are reasonable @ $50 8th/$280 Oz and I'll definitely be picking up more in the future!:jointsmile:

broadway wellness in kush colorado has a purchase get a free gram of blue dream. pure sativa, im not so sure about that since im assuming it has blueberry which is a hybrid. dont know anything about its lineage, though.

meded so you can mededicate to mededitate

blazetbone
02-05-2010, 05:40 AM
I just picked up some blue dream at Colorado Alternative Medicine, CAM. It is pretty awesome! Very tasty and strong.

moody420
02-16-2010, 08:32 AM
LOVE blue dream!!!! I do believe it's a hybrid though. But yes, it is an amazing strain! Great color, texture, aroma and taste....and most importantly the high is very nice and pleasant!

I always have a few plants of blue dream in every grow! :jointsmile:

LebowskiDude
03-03-2010, 02:39 AM
I recently smoked some outdoor and then some indoor Blue Dream that cam through town. I found it to be very cerebral; I felt it strongly in my eyes and forehead, a long with a nice long lasting buzz:thumbsup:

martian
03-03-2010, 05:23 AM
i would love to get my hands on some of that.

buddahmonk
03-08-2010, 04:31 PM

Im so envious. i live in Virginia nuff said

boopboop
07-02-2010, 10:59 PM
i just picked up some blue dream how funny. Yea don't know to much on the strain but seems like a great sativa. Great taste would totally go for the volcano idea but was happy with the head high from a double bubbler! great taste.

DanTheHydroMan
07-17-2010, 01:40 AM
It's dj shorts blueberry x haze it's 80% sativa 20% indica and very delicious. Massive yields indoors and out

Blazed Deafy
07-17-2010, 06:52 AM
Blue Dream is one of my favorites. Also Blue Dream x Haze is too empowering for me. I mean it was too much of downer. I slept hard for 12 hrs. abnormal for my circadian. I assume its good for insomina and depression

fUNKYcDOG
07-29-2010, 01:07 AM
"Blue Dream (Blueberry x Haze) is a good example of a strain that has been selectively bred by patients and caregivers to make the most of traits from both the indica and sativa varieties. Patients report that, like most indicas, it is an effective treatment for pain. But because of its high sativa component, Blue Dream does not have the sedative effects associated with a pure indica. This can be very useful for patients who need pain relief during the day. Patients tell us that Blue Dream has a long lasting and consistent effect, and a pleasant taste."

Lineage: Blueberry X Haze, Genetics: 80% Sativa / 20% Indica, THC Level: 15% â?? 20%

:jointsmile:

intj123
08-11-2010, 04:42 AM
I just got some myself today, been smokin it for a while now, I'd describe it as a light purplish taste, and very cerebral high, taste isn't the best of all sativas I've tried but it's still good.

SmokeNRun
08-15-2010, 03:33 PM
broadway wellness in kush colorado has a purchase get a free gram of blue dream. pure sativa, im not so sure about that since im assuming it has blueberry which is a hybrid. dont know anything about its lineage, though.

meded so you can mededicate to mededitate

yea its a hybrid blueberry x haze so I would say 50 50 or os. I had some awhile back(I don't live in a medical state so I have to take my dealers word for it) didn't taste like people explain so I take it I had a local grow that someone didn't really know what they were doing. Anyways it was alright bud. Here is a pic of it.

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n32/yellowcobra/BlueDream002.jpg

GROWxMOREx420
08-25-2010, 10:20 PM
I always go after the Blue Dream when it is available and grown well. Very uplifting high and nice hashy flavor. :thumbsup:

buddha1822
08-26-2010, 10:31 AM
Yea man, I'm hitting the Blue Dream right now, it's truly some of the best stuff out there. Like this guy says:

I always go after the Blue Dream when it is available and grown well. Very uplifting high and nice hashy flavor. :thumbsup:

Every time I'm out, this is what I pick up to smoke in my vaporizer. Good shit.

venture12
08-28-2010, 06:48 PM
Blue dream is tasty.

intj123
09-09-2010, 06:53 PM
I think this was the best batch of blue dream I've ever picked up, I found this photo that was taken like almost a year ago. It was the smoothest tastiest blue dream.

NobleGDP
09-09-2010, 08:12 PM
Blue Dream is one of my favorites. :D

scrabbs
09-09-2010, 11:41 PM
My favorite / the best i've ever smoked. I love stuff, it was COVERED in trichomes when i got it and was very efficient. The high is awesome, definately best out of a vaporizer but good no matter what you smoke it with.

I would love to grow one of these plants

jaytrinity
10-23-2010, 04:53 PM
Just harvested a 7 foot blue dream.
Pure organic and flushed for 40 days with molasses.

I grew it to treat depression and personality disorders like agoraphobia and Insomnia.

916420king
11-21-2010, 02:13 PM
blue dream is a very very potent strain. i picked up some in the arden area club in sacramento.ca :thumbsup::thumbsup:

NomaKush420
12-06-2010, 01:39 PM
i just got an eigth of blue dream the other day its one of my favorites Id recommend to anyone.

â??When you smoke the herb, it reveals you to yourself.â?
Bob Marley
:stoned:

justBAKED42o
01-18-2011, 04:34 AM
Ya man, its here in Canada too (toronto med). I know for a fact that its a hybrid, but its 80%+ sativa at least, so you really have to look for the indica...if u could locate it at all lmao. The cerebral high is so killer, perfect for wake and bake before class :P

jetta17
01-18-2011, 09:44 AM
While in wyoming a few years back, I got a hold of some dank Blue Dream. At the time I had never heard of it. I was told its origins come from an Oregon blueberry x a special Santa Monica Haze. Can anyone validate?

Ripper10
02-01-2011, 01:44 PM
I have some right now. I have had it in the past and have forgotten how good it is. It is definitely something that I hope will be around for awhile! :stoned:

SmokeNRun
02-16-2011, 03:15 AM
dude if u can hook me up im in nj and blazin for me clams my mind dude stresses my crazy brain lol my number guys is 9735256725 i got to pay like 130 for quart of purp and pineapple kush help me out guys plz wastin so much money right now

yea good luck with that.:(

kayakush
11-17-2011, 07:24 PM
blue dream is a cross between bluerberry and haze. it is basically like 80% sativa and 20% indica. it is a great strain, just happened to pick up a nice batch

cgm0826
12-19-2011, 06:35 PM
check out my grow journal from start to harvest videos and pics here at Medical Marijuana Blue Dream Grow (http://www.bluerdream.blogspot.com) *******