PDA

View Full Version : Bubba Kush

Deejay2163
01-18-2010, 05:46 AM
Y'all help me out with this one .Hairs have all gone brown ,but with a 30x loupe,I can't really tell definitively about the trichs.Any help is greatly appreciated.

sdstoner
01-23-2010, 04:05 PM
whoa/ no worries... the pistels will be whiteish but will finish brown or red. that IS bubba kush. do you have a grow journal?

also how many days has it been since begininning of flower?

here is my bubba

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v504/crazy_hl/Recent/IMG_0289-2.jpg

Chemdawg
01-23-2010, 05:12 PM
dude that photo is not Bubba

Deejay2163
01-24-2010, 04:00 AM
My Bubba Kush looks similar but only a little.My main concern is to maximize the potency at harvest. My plants were put on 12/12 cycle at Thanksgiving.They are from clones.With a 30x loupe it's hard for me to really see any amber trichs.But all of the hairs have turned brown days ago, but I can still detect no change in the trichs. What do you recommend?

Chemdawg
02-03-2010, 02:45 AM
my Bubbas

Deejay2163
02-06-2010, 02:41 AM
What kind of yield can a grower expect with this strain? Also how long is the average flowering period?

lavendar
02-20-2010, 08:07 AM
i have finished it out twice....usually get about 3 good, meaning a foot or more, but the majority of the buds were in the range of 4-6in. i take off everything, but the tops i want to keep....plant flowers fast, and growth rate is unbelievable...not too tall...nice manageable size...smell is nice, nothing outstanding tho...nice looking...can burn ez during the later part of the bud, and it will take a while to flush totally, but great reward...dries nice also...will mold, give good breeze...hopes this helps, lavendar....i do keep it around to grow.. :jointsmile:

Deejay2163
02-25-2010, 09:05 PM
I have harvested one out of 6 and I am sure that I will have this one for a while.It has the most crystally nugs I have ever seen.The potency and flavor suit me just fine.A very relaxing to smoke ,easy to grow variety that would certainly fit well in anyones garden.Any other grow tips or tricks for this variety will be greatly appreciated.

4harley
03-05-2010, 10:29 AM
i too wonder about what i will get out of this strain.
my plants now are under a common plant light just to keep alive till april first.
i bought them in febuary [ as clones] and they are 16inches tall as of todays date 05 march.they will be put in the ground outdoors april first.will do a
pic-n-pull oct 7-15.i wonder how much this strain is capable of poundage?
per plant.i have 2.does anyone know?

Deejay2163
03-10-2010, 06:42 AM
it most certainly will not weigh out what you may think. The upside to this is , it takes much less (with most folks anyway) to achieve the same results.You will love it ,make sure to make some clones for yourself along the way.as a matter of fact , when you plant it outside , take some clones then to double,triple or een quadruple your summer crop, then take a few late ones sometime in August and keep them indoors until spring,than you're set for another year.

4harley
03-14-2010, 09:51 PM
dont have to make clones i buy them.!
just hopin someone could help me find out what these plants are capable of produceing if grown out doors with some periodic ferts.
the net doesnt tell much.you cant go by what greenhouse seeds says because their strain isnt the original.its been basterdized by them.
the med shops wont commit on telling anything because most of what they buy from patients is indoor.
bye the way brush up on your english.

Deejay2163
03-19-2010, 06:57 AM
Well if you fuckin know everything and constantly have your spellcheck on,and are critical of other posters here that are tryin to help your slacker ass out,then why waste our time ????We are here to help each other ,not criticize.

4harley
03-24-2010, 10:22 PM
LMAO

4harley
03-24-2010, 10:28 PM
YOUR FUNNY.