PDA

View Full Version : paper jus signed by doc need caregiver / advice

lostowl
01-09-2010, 03:31 AM
hihihihi

looking for 2 professional caregivers. someone who already has a garden and can give me medicine as soon as he gets a card instead of waiting to grow a crop. email me your offers [email protected]

also advice needed, can i just mail it in without caregivers on my application and add later or should i wait? also does it have to be mailed, or can i drop it off at the office in person?

thank you for your time

odci98101
01-09-2010, 04:42 AM
You can wait for the caregivers, just bring in the paperwork to the office to get the ball rolling. You can add caregivers at any time, just a fee, more paperwork, and a background check for the caregiver.

Hope that helps,

C

lostowl
01-11-2010, 02:08 PM
i found two caregivers for when i drop off my papers today yaaay

Tstation
01-12-2010, 02:09 PM
Hey lostowl, I am encouraged that you were able to get your card. Can you give me an overview of how it went? I think I read that you have chronic back pain. I have herniated disks and have back and leg pain constantly. I have MRI's showing this to be the case as well. If you do not want to share info publicly, please email me at [email protected]. I need an enlightened, understanding doctor, or some advise on dealing with my doctor, who does not believe it would help me. TIA!

lostowl
01-12-2010, 09:43 PM
Tstation read my post here http://boards.cannabis.com/rhode-island-ri/178664-all-those-ive-tried-help.html

perpetr8r
01-13-2010, 12:12 PM
Lostowl. Please be careful. Finding caregivers is easy. Finding honest and reasonable caregivers is difficult. Chances are you already know someone, personally, that grows or is able to grow, medicine for you. Try to stay with someone that you know if possible. At the very least make it someone that is known by someone you trust, ALOT. I am a caregiver for someone very close to me but I have never offered to be one for anyone else. I know several people with mmj cards that have asked me but I decline because they are untrustworthy and some of them faked illness just to get a card. The same goes for caregivers. I hate to see people in need be abused and taken advantage of by so called caregivers that just want the card so they can make money and charge ridiculous prices to patients and in some extreme circumstances actually rob there homes. Hopefully this state can provide a dispensary that can stay uncorrupted so people can safely get the help they need. Good luck to you.

lostowl
01-13-2010, 04:19 PM
thanks for the heads up. i dont know my care givers but they got it going on already and there is no charge for me. so if they want to take risks and make money on the side off the cards then thats on them i could care less because what i dont "know" wont hurt me

lostowl
01-16-2010, 09:20 PM
wow my caregiver grows some bomb weed i am rediculosly high baahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaa