PDA

View Full Version : If it dies... Freeze it then microwave it?

mr sativa
03-25-2004, 09:27 PM
I was talkin wit a friend the other day. He doesn't grow at home or anything, but he's pretty smart when it comes to weed. I dont know if i might of heard it wrong or somthin but he said that if one of my plants dies, then i should seal it up. Put it in the freezer for 1-2 days. Then take it out and microwave it. He said that it should start buddingwhile its in the microwave.

Is he smokin too much? Or is this an old growing trick?

Another question:

Ive heard about if the balls on your male plant are about to explode, then you should move it away from the female, or kill it. Why would you kill it?

Thanks
PEACE

This might sound kind of stupid, but i havent been growin very long so im learning:
Does the male produce the buds? Or does the female?

cannabecea
03-25-2004, 10:46 PM
Hey

If its starts budding IN the microwave...your friend smokes too much. The male pollinates the females....if you want seeds its ok, but if you want to have nice buds with no seeds, separate or kill the male simply. Seeds is not apreciated in a good bud...so if you want some, just saparate the mal from the rest of the females(in an other room) and then put a female near it....she will have seeds, but if you dant need seeds, just kill the male and get on with it.

See ya hope this will help

Disco
03-25-2004, 10:48 PM
LOL i think you must of hers wrong or your smart friend isn,t smart.

You should kill the male if you have no use for it because the polen from the balls can travel on your clothes into your grow room full of females , it can travel for miles in the wind and even lie dormant in your grow room for months and months waiting to polinate your new plants. The only reason to keep it would be to make your own seeds.
The female plants are the ones you want for bud .

youngtreez
03-31-2004, 05:52 AM
undefined

This is a true fact ..... if your nice weed plant turns out to be a male then you may take its leaves off (before it starts to burst pollen) and put them in the freezer for 1 day then microwave them for a short while and cut the leaves up and smoke them and you will feel a natural high. :D and trust me on this one i tried it and it worked.

Kronik Bagz
04-12-2004, 07:41 AM
the microwave trick sounds like a sort of popcorn effect, dont think itll work though.

ive alwayse figured that when the female gets pollenated it 1, grows seeds (nothing new) and B, stops producing THC

ive alwayse used the male leaves to make tea but everyones got their own prefrences

Disco
04-12-2004, 09:27 AM
Yes granted you can smoke the leaves of male and espesialy female plants but a plant in the microwave that,s been frozen doesn,t start budding .
You could plug it into a life support machine and feed it air with 1500ppm mix of co2 and stand it in the finest guano known to man with a lovely light cycle of 12/12 from a 1000watt sodium and that fucker aint gona do shit. :cool: