PDA

View Full Version : Do you think children have some kind of 6th sense ?

jacquelyne
04-04-2005, 11:12 PM
My son has been saying to me for a few weeks now "Mummy do you have a baby in your tummy" and i have been telling him that i dont have a baby in there.Anyways a week ago i found out i am having a baby.That was so strange to me that he was saying that and now it is true and he was right and it was like he knew before i did as it really should have been nearly impossible with me being on birth control.Can kids see or sense things that we cannot ?

djaio
04-04-2005, 11:42 PM
everyone has a sixth sense. children are just more in tune with theirs because their minds are more open and pure.

children can be pretty damn smart, in a way most people aren't. listen to them sometimes.

F L E S H
04-05-2005, 01:16 AM
I don't think it's a case of sixth sense, it's rather just his regualr senses being very acute. I think children, like animals sometimes, can just tell when something's wrong, either by body language, tone of voice, etc. However, it seems to be an ability we lose with age, as people seem to get more and more insensitive as they grow old, and more and more oblivious.

I don't believe in the supernatural, or the divine. I believe in the power of humans, and that we are capable of so much more than it seems like on the suface.

LearyS Disciple
04-05-2005, 03:10 AM
i think as people start to age and think in a more "rational" way they lose a certain pure way of thinking they are born with

naturalmystic
04-05-2005, 03:56 PM
I think flesh is correct when he says that humans are capable of so much more than appears on the outside. So much stuff these days contribute to the loss of certain abilites of the human brain. It's sort of like when they say humans only use a certain % of the brain. Just think if we used it all. Maybe your son is using alittle more than normal.

djaio
04-06-2005, 02:37 AM
It's sort of like when they say humans only use a certain % of the brain. Just think if we used it all.

yeah, except thats bullshit. almost everyone uses 100% of their brains, just different parts at different times. the little 10% "fact" is just something "psychics" and brainwave enhancement advertisers distort to sell their product.

to use 100% of your brain, you'd have to do a shitload of things at once, including eat, drink, run, swim, be both conscious and unconscious, meditate, talk, sing, experience every emotion at once, etc...

sugarmagnolia
04-06-2005, 03:31 AM
^ and u'd have to be smoking ;)

hempilation311
04-06-2005, 04:03 AM
I know that it's pretty much bs but what if you could learn somehow to use the brain in multiple ways for multiple functions whenever you wanted to? and by multiple i mean MULTIPLE

naturalmystic
04-06-2005, 04:40 AM
are you from richmond, Virginia?

Miss Goody Two Shoes
05-01-2005, 09:21 PM
i'm a psychic.
i can communicate with almost anything, plants or animals or even rocks.
babies are especially psychic and close to god.

hipEstoner
05-04-2005, 02:00 PM
i'm a psychic.
not to be an ass but if you wanted could you tell my future?

amsterdam
05-04-2005, 02:02 PM
i'm a psychic.

and i can fly! :confused:

stoner spirit
05-04-2005, 03:17 PM
Hahahahahahaha, yeah, and I have lots of beautiful spirit women visiting me before I go to bed. Sorry for being an ass, but I had to throw that in, hahaha.

major crisis
05-04-2005, 07:22 PM
Children have remembrances of their past lives; they act as such.
If that is a 6th sense then the answer is yes.
But pssst! :cool:
What kind of question is that?!
Don't we all have a 6th sense?
Doesn't everything has a 6th sense?
Even the plants we are here talking about do.
:)

major crisis
05-04-2005, 07:26 PM
My son has been saying to me for a few weeks now "Mummy do you have a baby in your tummy" and i have been telling him that i dont have a baby in there.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

that was so gentle and sweet.
you're son is a special soul
I tell you :)

no, it's not unnatural children sense that and much more; actually it is wonderful!
but not all the children reach so far, this is the same as adults. so believe me, you're son will be special, very very special

;)

major crisis
05-04-2005, 07:28 PM
but I tell you more :) it was your son's will that made you get pregnant. he desired that you were.
yes, he IS that powerful.

Belleza666
05-05-2005, 12:54 AM
oh yeah. children are the most powerfull. they are so pure that's why.

mrdevious
05-05-2005, 05:19 AM
yeah, except thats bullshit. almost everyone uses 100% of their brains, just different parts at different times. the little 10% "fact" is just something "psychics" and brainwave enhancement advertisers distort to sell their product.

to use 100% of your brain, you'd have to do a shitload of things at once, including eat, drink, run, swim, be both conscious and unconscious, meditate, talk, sing, experience every emotion at once, etc...

dude, THANKYOU for showing me I'm not the only person on earth aware of this. it seems everybody believes we use 10% of our brain simply because a lie is told so often it becomes fact (IE. "John kery flip-flops" *dives for cover* ) .

on the main note, I don't think ANYBODY has psychic abilities. it's all well and good to think "there's no other explanation for that, how could I have known!", but when you really put it to a reasonable test the "powers" fall short every time. otherwise, somebody by now would be $1,000,000 richer as James Randi, pseudoscience debunker, offers that amount to anybody who can show any supernatural abilities, including psychic abilities.

amsterdam
05-05-2005, 02:12 PM
dude, THANKYOU for showing me I'm not the only person on earth aware of this. it seems everybody believes we use 10% of our brain simply because a lie is told so often it becomes fact (IE. "John kery flip-flops" *dives for cover* ) .

on the main note, I don't think ANYBODY has psychic abilities. it's all well and good to think "there's no other explanation for that, how could I have known!", but when you really put it to a reasonable test the "powers" fall short every time. otherwise, somebody by now would be $1,000,000 richer as James Randi, pseudoscience debunker, offers that amount to anybody who can show any supernatural abilities, including psychic abilities.

john kerry was a flip flopper?"i actually did vote for the 87 billion before i voted against it" and the list goes on and on and on.like rove said,"that guy was the gift that kept on giving"

naturalmystic
05-05-2005, 08:32 PM
"babies are especially close to god"

That's an awfully bold statement.

hempilation311
05-09-2005, 09:31 PM
are you from richmond, Virginia?

yea i am actually. whats up man.