PDA

View Full Version : Police Bait

MindBlo
12-21-2009, 11:18 PM
Hello,

Some in the forum aren't aware you're here since you haven't properly introduced yourself. You have actually, but by properly, I mean you haven't introduced yourself to be recognized as who you really are.

Don't worry, it'll come to you after you retire or even before as you realize the lack of public service you're actually doing.

What I mean is, you probably want the best for public good and we have something in common when you do because without it what do we have.

The minority of you are policing for the wrong reasons but the reasons are yours what ever it is and I respect it as I'll have you respect mines.

It's just a shame how so few of you know you're actually performing more corporate service than public service.

You probably don't know where I'm going with this but it's really simple.

Take the case of simple possession of marijuana for example. You've probably mature enough to know the value of ignoring it but focus more on the bigger operator. And thank god for you because it can be terrible when too much money gets into the wrong hands.

But with simple possession still being the case, take a dime bag for example. It probably weighs 3 grams at best right? and will retail for, you guessed it, 10.

Every policeman knows this, because this is what you think it takes for you to be at what you do. Am I right? Knowing the language, know how to blend in with users and dealers makes you a good policeman right?

What if I told you that there are some people earning over a thousand dollars on 3.4 grams.

You wouldn't believe me would you?

Is that enough money going into a few hands to get your attention?

Well it's true, the amount of cannabis oil spread through a prescription of Marinol and Drobinol averaging a thousand dollars comes from what's contained in a dime bag.

Wondering how can that be huh? Well wonder this, the fine for the guilty is about as much as the pharmaceutical would make on it.

So for every dime your prey is caught selling, he or she owe's what the company will earn.

So how do you like eliminating their competition?

You're working for animals that want no less than 10 thousand % profit on the most helpless people in society.

You're more gangster than the guys you're preying on and it's too bad they don't realize that they don't have a chance.

The trap is set too good and the reward for you is too high.

I know why you do what you do. You're driven by the same sense of belonging that the culture you're preying upon is.

But even behind the badge, you still have the choice to belong to good or too evil.

Be careful in your trade, consider policing more for public good and abandon your job to police for corporate greed.

Mokkis
12-22-2009, 12:57 AM
Very well put.

mainegrown
12-22-2009, 01:02 AM
+rep
ditto