PDA

View Full Version : Guinea Pig

CocoaDynoBites
12-18-2009, 07:40 AM
I've been thinking about getting a guinea pig for a long time now. The fall semester just came to an end, and I think a guinea pig would be sick company :D

But I have two really important questions before I commit to one:

How easy are they to keep and
can you smoke the little guys out?

Any feedback from previous/current owners would be awesome

cheers :rastasmoke:

BlueBlazer
12-18-2009, 08:48 AM
You can smoke them, but they are really hard to keep lit . . . :D

redtails
12-18-2009, 12:50 PM
Rodents are voracious eaters/chewers and they make a smelly mess really quick. Other than that sure they're easy. Get a spider that eats rats, ladies love em & if you don't like the guinea pig you can feed it to your other pet!

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a3/AZBurms/NormaJean043.jpg

CocoaDynoBites
12-18-2009, 05:44 PM
Haha, spiders are tight but I'm not sure if I can smoke one out and see the difference in its behavior.

Wouldn't it be the cutest shit to see a little red-eyed fuzz ball?

BlueBlazer
12-18-2009, 09:36 PM
Haha, spiders are tight but I'm not sure if I can smoke one out and see the difference in its behavior.

Wouldn't it be the cutest shit to see a little red-eyed fuzz ball?

Read the stickied thread in this forum. Talking about getting your pets high is a no no on this site. Not trying to be a dick, just trying to help you out. :thumbsup:

redtails
12-18-2009, 11:38 PM
http://www.youtube.com/v/sHzdsFiBbFc&hl=en_US&fs=1&

CocoaDynoBites
12-19-2009, 06:56 AM
Read the stickied thread in this forum. Talking about getting your pets high is a no no on this site. Not trying to be a dick, just trying to help you out. :thumbsup:

Many thanks and my apologies lol

:rastasmoke:

ch3nkokid
12-29-2009, 04:16 PM
ahha! what a coincidence, my friend came over and brought his guinea pig earlier today, they are cowards, but, they stay behaved, and their poop is easy to clean, doesn't go all over the place too, unless you leave them hanging around the floor for long..