PDA

View Full Version : How can I become an activist

AzCannabisClub
12-12-2009, 10:21 PM
hello all, I am the founder of the AzCannabisClub. My goal is to get all of us Arizonans together who want to legalize cannabis. I highly urge you to visit my new community, I need members. I have everything you need if you want to become serious about advocacy. We also have included fun stuff, helpful tips for the recreational user, real time chat, and fun links. We WILL be having "gatherings" so Please join, help us...together we can inform ourselves, have fun and overturn ignorant laws. Take the first step to informing yourself

www.azcannabisclub.angelfire.com

Mokkis
12-12-2009, 11:46 PM
hello all, I am the founder of the AzCannabisClub. My goal is to get all of us Arizonans together who want to legalize cannabis. I highly urge you to visit my new community, I need members. I have everything you need if you want to become serious about advocacy. We also have included fun stuff, helpful tips for the recreational user, real time chat, and fun links. We WILL be having "gatherings" so Please join, help us...together we can inform ourselves, have fun and overturn ignorant laws. Take the first step to informing yourself

www.azcannabisclub.angelfire.com Your Link dose not work. Are you asking for help?

ssCAUNCH
03-04-2010, 08:38 PM
hey man, i'd love to help out, but you've gotta get us working link, or some more information.

Rx420Farmer
09-21-2010, 05:29 PM
your link still dont work:wtf:

golddustwoman
11-14-2010, 09:06 PM
Nope, still not working...and if you need help with a website on a more credible host, hit me up. ;p

Medicaldelivery
12-28-2010, 05:31 AM
Real cool, I'll join...come and see our Arizona marijuana laws seminar in Phoenix on Feb 5 & 6th, we'll be glad to have you. Check out 420 College for more info...