PDA

View Full Version : Cheapest doctors in Colorado

hoopdaddy6
11-28-2009, 05:57 PM
I am looking at getting legal.

In calling LOTS of places, I find that the final price tag ranges anywhere from 150-300, and up. However, I felt that many of the people I spoke with on the phone are salesmen and are trying to lowball, just to get me in there.

I am a student, and a dad, so 300 bones is a lot to drop on something that I could probably just as easily continue to do illegally.

Does anyone know who the cheapest doctors in colorado are? How much did you pay? Did anyone tell you a lower price on the phone, then jack it up? Who has the deals? Do you ever encounter 'doctors specials' or anthing like that?

TurboALLWD
11-28-2009, 06:33 PM
You try craigslist? I've seen some low as $70, I paid $150.

denverbear
12-05-2009, 11:31 PM
I am looking at getting legal.

In calling LOTS of places, I find that the final price tag ranges anywhere from 150-300, and up. However, I felt that many of the people I spoke with on the phone are salesmen and are trying to lowball, just to get me in there.

I am a student, and a dad, so 300 bones is a lot to drop on something that I could probably just as easily continue to do illegally.

Does anyone know who the cheapest doctors in colorado are? How much did you pay? Did anyone tell you a lower price on the phone, then jack it up? Who has the deals? Do you ever encounter 'doctors specials' or anthing like that?

when I went to C3 the Dr. was in once a week for 100.00 still had to pay the 90 to the state but very quick and efficent.

denverbear
12-05-2009, 11:35 PM
xx..dup post...sorry

sbniceguy
12-07-2009, 08:17 AM
At Colorado Care the doctor visit is only 39.99 if you set them as your caregiver but if not its only 105 to see the doctor. Check them out http://coloradocareinc.com