View Full Version : getting legit

thebeachman
11-18-2009, 12:58 AM
Id like to know if my felony can disqualify me from
getting legalized by the state to use marijuana
for my osteoarthritis.;)

Dietblonde
11-18-2009, 01:32 AM
Not that I'm aware of. I would read Amendment 20 and double check. Or ask any dispensary/physician you go to. good luck.

thebeachman
11-18-2009, 01:51 AM
Thanks man, Ive heard of a clinic called herben remedies
that has a clinic tommorrow I thought Id finally get legal.:)

copobo
11-18-2009, 02:21 AM
yes, go get legal. you were born legit.

it really helps my arthritis. more than anything, with pain, it helps make life feel worth living for me.

lampost
11-18-2009, 02:38 AM
Herbal Remedies will rip you off and it's $100 more if you want to choose your own caregiver. I think that means $300+.
Their dispensary is pretty crappy too. It's only a couple of jewel cases full of pre-packaged 8ths, grams, halfs, etc. Also, they charge more for "tops" of plants. I saw in another review it was like $325 for 17.5 grams for a "top" of a plant.
Look on weedmaps or legalmarijuanadispensary.com. There's a few reviews on this place. You can get your card here, although there's cheaper places, but I definitely wouldn't shop here.

Also, at this place they don't make you sign a contract to keep their caregiver for any amount of time. Other places that have a little foresight do this. So, I would take advantage by letting them assign your caregiver for the $100 discount and then immediately file a change of caregiver form with the state and notify Herbal Remedies in writing via certified mail. I'd wait a few days until your paperwork has been sent off, or better yet, I'd go somewhere else cheaper. Pick up a Westword and turn to the back!!

thebeachman
11-18-2009, 02:14 PM
Thanks for all the info.Ive seen westword, literally pages of
clinics, Im glad I decided to come here ,with all the adds around
its impossible to choose who to believe.:D

thebeachman
11-19-2009, 05:21 PM
I have no idea what I was worried about,its all done
but the freaking doctor tweaked my knee to check it
and today I can barely walk,but this bubble hash is
somehow making it all ok .Peace.:stoned:

TheCannibal
11-19-2009, 05:42 PM
Look on weedmaps or legalmarijuanadispensary.com. There's a few reviews on this place. You can get your card here, although there's cheaper places, but I definitely wouldn't shop here.

New here so I don't know if it's been posted elsewhere or not, but I found a blog site for a guy from Boulder that is doing a pretty good job of reviewing dispensaries.
Here is the link: Strain Man (http://thestrainman.blogspot.com/2009/08/strain-mans-dispensary-review-boulder.html)