PDA

View Full Version : Question regarding medical records

stuartambient
11-09-2009, 10:40 PM
I did approach my Primary some time back and was refused recommendation for MMJ. Pain and nerve pills are okay though :). I've been lazy though pursuing things. I now feel it's time to apply for my license. All of my medical records are online for me. Would it suffice to print the relevant ones out and bring along to a clinic ? Suffice as in either suffice , or suffice as in not cost me an extra 100 :)

TIA
Stuart

Dietblonde
11-10-2009, 12:43 AM
I believe most, if not all doctors require prior medical records spanning back at least a couple years. Print them out and bring them with you to see a mmj doctor. They will be far more supportive of your choice to decide what medicine works for you.

Hell, I've heard of a doctor or two who'll sign off with no medical problems or history, but proceed with caution.

stuartambient
11-10-2009, 01:23 AM
I believe most, if not all doctors require prior medical records spanning back at least a couple years. Print them out and bring them with you to see a mmj doctor. They will be far more supportive of your choice to decide what medicine works for you.

Hell, I've heard of a doctor or two who'll sign off with no medical problems or history, but proceed with caution.

Thank you. My records go back a few years so there should be a case for it.
And yes I want to proceed with caution . I'm still unsure where in this area, Boulder, which clinic might be the right one. Sure I'll figure it out soon :)

Dietblonde
11-10-2009, 02:36 AM
I've never heard of anyone getting turned down by going through a dispensary, so I think you're safe there.

The only places I've heard of complaints from is Peace in Medicine.

stuartambient
11-10-2009, 03:00 AM
I've never heard of anyone getting turned down by going through a dispensary, so I think you're safe there.

The only places I've heard of complaints from is Peace in Medicine.

Just caught your review of them. Super Target LOL.
I see 420 Highway ? has Saturday clinics.

kindunos
11-10-2009, 07:07 PM
Try Relaxed Clarity in Broomfield. They are kinda shady imo (just a patient mill, they sign ppl up as fast as possible), but they guarantee you get your card or they refund the $130 doctor fee. My father was able to get his card for his arthritic shoulder with no records from them.

Home | Relaxed Clarity ~ OFFICIAL SITE~ COLORADO (http://www.relaxedclarity.com/)

stuartambient
11-10-2009, 11:19 PM
Try Relaxed Clarity in Broomfield. They are kinda shady imo (just a patient mill, they sign ppl up as fast as possible), but they guarantee you get your card or they refund the $130 doctor fee. My father was able to get his card for his arthritic shoulder with no records from them.

Home | Relaxed Clarity ~ OFFICIAL SITE~ COLORADO (http://www.relaxedclarity.com/)

Kinda shady LOL well that gives me a good feeling. Thank you .

Anyone familiar with Boulder Compassionate Care ? Sounds similar price wise.

TIA
SA