View Full Version : Colorado Care Facilities - Denver, CO

Pages : [1] 2

ColoradoCareMMJ
11-08-2009, 10:13 PM
Colorado Care Facilities (C.C.F.) is a collective of patients and caregivers

providing hope, building community and offering medical marijuana on a

donation basis.

We offer a safe, organic supply of medical marijuana to patients with a

doctor's recommendation for the treatment of terminal and chronic illness.

Colorado Care is a private collective with a closed membership status.

C.C.F. is currently accepting new members as of: December 1, 2009

Thank you and have a great day,
Bryan Rogers (Colorado Care)

Colorado Care Facilities
5130 E. Colfax Ave
Denver, CO 11a-8p
[email protected]

ColoradoCareMMJ
11-09-2009, 09:03 PM
We are also accepting new vendors, if you are interested please contact: [email protected]

Bryan Rogers (Colorado Care)

ColoradoCareMMJ
12-05-2009, 02:47 PM
Colorado Care Facility opens Monday Dec. 7

Our grand opening and holiday party is Saturday Dec. 12 we will have sub sandwiches, music, prizes and a very special surprise @ 4:20

We hope to see and meet all of you. Have a great day, bryan.:jointsmile:

Colorado Care Facility (CCF)
Hours: 11am - 8pm
Address: 5130 E. Colfax Ave. Denver, CO, 80220
Phone Number: (303) 953 - 8503
Website: COLORADO CARE FACILITY (http://www.coloradocarefacility.com)
Email: [email protected]

Feijao
12-05-2009, 04:13 PM
You have mail.

Feijao

lampost
12-06-2009, 09:35 PM
Wow, you've got a nice strain selection! There's 5+ strains you have that I've been really wanting to try but unable to find.

Is you facility like a dispensary? In other words, can I stop in and pick up some meds without signing over my CG status? Also, can you give an idea of pricing arrangement on here at all? I assume its not all done by donation. Anyway, I'll most likely stop in this weekend if possible.

Delta9Caregivrs
12-07-2009, 02:36 AM
Welcome to the jungle! great line up... ima drop in for sure.. best of luck to you and your venture..

Jason
Delta9

ColoradoCareMMJ
12-07-2009, 03:43 PM
Lampost: At Colorado Care we advise our members to sign us as a primary caregiver, however we do not require it. All of our medicine is based on yield rather than quality, so we are able to offer top shelf genetics at very reasonable prices. We have ounces of indoor organic grown as low as $250.

Delta 9: Thank you for the kind words and I look forward to meeting you.

Have a great day everyone and be safe out there in the snow...

-Bryan:jointsmile:

ColoradoCareMMJ
12-08-2009, 11:47 PM
****NOTE: COLORADO CARE FACILITY (DENVER) IS IN NO WAY AFFILIATED WITH COLORADO CARE LOCATED IN BOULDER*****

Bryan (Colorado Care Facilities):jointsmile:

lampost
12-12-2009, 01:42 AM
hey, man.. nice place you got!

i was able to stop in the other night and i was pretty happy. pretty nice quality meds... i liked the headband.

prices seemed right on par with the denver scene... 20gm/ 55 eigth/ 4XX/oz. prices are a little high for me to be a regular but they are competitive for the area for sure. this place has an interesting caregiver program and sounds like if you keep them as your caregiver for 1 year+ you start to get some good prices... the longer you're on with them the better.

dude here grew the entire selection and that's really impressive as there was a good selection of like 10+ strains. he definitely can grow some nice buds... dude is very knowledgeable and a nice guy for sure...

this place is quite a haul for me so i probably won't stop in too often, but if it's in your area it's definitely worth the stop in.. i'd probably be back out here to get a specific strain as he does carry some cool strains that you don't see everywhere..... headband, og kush, casey jones (some kind of trainwreck x sour d x oriental express??).

justinsane33
12-12-2009, 07:13 AM
sweet jesus. this place is about the coolest. for the quality of herb you're getting the prices are unbelievable. i bought an 1/8th of casey jones, diesel wreck (which is the trainwreck cross not casey), and some mango haze. bryan knocked 8 bucks off the total price and the smallest '1/8th' was 3.9 grams. the other two were 4.2 grams apiece. you can clearly tell the care he takes in handling the product. the looks are amazing. i've only tried the casey jones so far but it messed me up so much i was basically lost for around 2 hours. i'll probably talk about it in the best strains thread more but this place is badass.

ColoradoCareMMJ
12-12-2009, 02:26 PM
Thanks again for the kind words fellas. It was great meeting both of ya, right now 400 is the highest price ounce, with ounces of casey jones starting at 280. Today is our holiday party and we encourage everyone to come down. We will have sub platters, giveaway grams, and we will be raffling some heady local blown colorado glass,, ALL FOR FREE!!! Mention Cannabis.boards and get an extra raffle ticket!

Take care and have a great saturday,
-Bryan :jointsmile:

ColoradoCareMMJ
12-14-2009, 02:29 PM
C.C.F. will be closed monday and tuesday. We will be back open on wednesday.

Thank you and have a great day!!!

TurboALLWD
12-14-2009, 07:10 PM
This place is a must see. I haven't written any dispensary reviews yet, and I've only been to 15 or so but I'd say this one is at the top if you're looking for quality, good price, and a good atmosphere. Bryan is cool as can be. If I could have afforded an ounce I would have bought it there. I bought 5 different strains including Sour D. Kush and OG Kush, Quality was a 10, smell was a 10, and the highs were impressive. :D I'm new to mmj but not kush and his kush strains are top notch as well as the others. I'll definitely be making the long drive down there again in the near future. My buddy and I both thought the place was sweet. :thumbsup:

justinsane33
12-14-2009, 08:19 PM
this place is so good i'm trying to convince my wife to change them to her caregiver.

Vancefish
12-15-2009, 12:04 AM
I went in yesterday, Very nice place. Both Bryan and the woman working there were great. We talked a while while I ate a sandwich and tested out his Volcano (first one I ever actually touched)..:vap_rasta:

I asked for a gram and a half of Casey Jones ($13g) as I am poor until I get paid on Weds. Bryan weighed me out 2g and gave me a free sample a "Happy Holidays!!!" gram(Blue cheese) for coming in during their Grand opening. :thumbsup:

The Casey Jones(90%S/10%I) has a funny smell, kinda grassy. However it has a brittle stem and was quite dry. Taste was better then the scent. The Buzz is PLENTY stoney and even slighty heady without the couch lock I've been getting lately. Very nice smoke with a great price to boot!

The Blue cheese has a dark color and oddly cheesy scent in the jar. I took a few puffs of this freebie and almost looked around for the cheese plate(I love real bleu cheese). This had a VERY blue cheese taste.

I can't give an accurate med/high eval. As I'd just had some Casey Jones an hourish earlier:stoned:. So, I'll have to try it a bit clearer minded to give any good info there.

I will return here in the future. PLUS they are open on Sunday!

ColoradoCareMMJ
12-16-2009, 08:15 PM
Hey thanks for all the nice reviews guys, I really do appreciate it.

>> We have some nice ak-47 kief available, very clean and blonde, great smell and high. For those who dont know what "kief" is, kief or "dry sift" is the trichomes that have been extracted and collected from cannabis flowers and leafs. It can be sprinkled onto other herb to create a mixture of cannabanoid profiles, which some patients find specialy useful. It can also be smoked by itself on top of a screen. Currently available at CCF for $20 per gram. A great dry sift at a great price:jointsmile:

>> Also in is a very nice Super Silver Haze from a mid 90s seed stock, ensuring that excellent old school sativa many have found to love. Currently available at CCF for $15 per gram and $330 per ounce.

Thank you all and have a great day,
Bryan:smokin:

neversummer
12-17-2009, 08:26 PM
Are you guys open tomorrow? I have to drive down to Denver to get my truck tomorrow, and wanted to stop by and check out the kush!

ColoradoCareMMJ
12-18-2009, 02:37 AM
Yes we are open everyday except monday and tuesday:jointsmile:

justinsane33
12-18-2009, 03:18 AM
gotta get that trimming done :)

ColoradoCareMMJ
12-18-2009, 02:48 PM
Hehehe yeah they are working hard, but I do create a good amount of work to keep them busy.

For those of you wondering about holiday hours:

We will be open on christmas eve, christmas day, new years eve, and new years day from 12-5.

Thank you all and have a great friday!!

FarmerSteve
12-18-2009, 05:40 PM
I might be down on Christmas day, I gotta check you guys out. Are you going to be in then?

ColoradoCareMMJ
12-18-2009, 11:17 PM
Yep, see you on christmas. :thumbsup:

ColoradoCareMMJ
12-19-2009, 03:35 AM
Strain: Gram/Eighth/Ounce

Headband 20/55/400
OG Kush 20/55/400
NL#5 Sensi Star 18/52/370
Mango Haze 18/52/370
Chemdawg 17/50/350
Dieselwreck 15/46/330
Bubbabreath 15/46/330
BlueCheese Vanilluna 15/46/330
Afghani Snowcap 14/44/310
Casey Jones 13/38/280

AK-47 HASH 20/g

Free gram or 10% off for new patients!!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM CCF!!!:jointsmile:

FarmerSteve
12-19-2009, 07:10 AM
I'll see you on either Christmas eve or Christmas then. Hopefully I can get a few strains and throw a review up on here.

ColoradoCareMMJ
12-19-2009, 06:32 PM
New edibles in stock!!

-Lemon Bars
-Trail mix Bars
-Snicker Doodle Cookies
-Peanut Butter Cookies
-Dark Chocolate Sour Cherry Cookies

$6 each or 3 for $15 !!! :jointsmile:

justinsane33
12-19-2009, 07:08 PM
those are really good prices. i never buy edibles from anywhere but one brown mouse cuz they're the cheapest i've found and they're significantly stronger than any i've tried but since you're now the same price and closer i guess i'll have to think about branching out.

Reenster
12-20-2009, 02:34 AM
Quick question about you prices. Do they include sales tax?

ColoradoCareMMJ
12-20-2009, 02:44 AM
Yes all prices include sales tax. The price you see is the price you pay, no hidden fees here. :jointsmile:

ColoradoCareMMJ
12-20-2009, 02:45 AM
those are really good prices. i never buy edibles from anywhere but one brown mouse cuz they're the cheapest i've found and they're significantly stronger than any i've tried but since you're now the same price and closer i guess i'll have to think about branching out.

Feel free to stop on by, they were just made today so they are nice and fresh

ColoradoCareMMJ
12-20-2009, 04:01 PM
SUNDAY FOOTBALL SPECIAL !!! 20% OFF ANY OUNCE !!!!! GO BRONCS!! :jointsmile:

ColoradoCareMMJ
12-23-2009, 03:05 PM
Snow Day Special!!!

Free edible with any purchase and 10% any purchase over $200

Have a great day and be safe out there in the snow!!!!

ColoradoCareMMJ
12-23-2009, 03:22 PM
Snow Day Special!!!

Free edible with any purchase and 10% any purchase over $200

Have a great day and be safe out there in the snow!!!!

ColoradoCareMMJ
12-24-2009, 03:20 PM
Hello fellas and merry christmas eve from your friends at colorado care. Just want to add a reminder that we will be open today and tomorrow (christmas day) from 12(noon) - 5pm. We will be watching christmas movies and medicating in the lounge, feel free to come hang out with us!!!

Happy Hoilidays!!!:jointsmile:

***All sales tax is included in the menu price, no hidden fees at CCF !!!***

ColoradoCareMMJ
12-24-2009, 04:01 PM
currently accepting new vendors:jointsmile:

FarmerSteve
12-24-2009, 07:20 PM
Hey Bryan, what do you have in right now? And are you doing any Christmas specials?

ColoradoCareMMJ
12-25-2009, 12:13 AM
Hey Bryan, what do you have in right now? And are you doing any Christmas specials?

Our menu is always available online and we try our best to keep it updated as often as possible: MENU (http://coloradocarefacility.com/MENU.html)

Currently we are doing 10% off any purchase and a free gram for any new patients.:jointsmile:

FarmerSteve
12-25-2009, 12:17 AM
Our menu is always available online and we try our best to keep it updated as often as possible: MENU (http://coloradocarefacility.com/MENU.html)

Currently we are doing 10% off any purchase and a free gram for any new patients.:jointsmile:

Thanks Bryan, hope to see you tomorrow.

ColoradoCareMMJ
12-25-2009, 12:22 AM
Thanks Bryan, hope to see you tomorrow.

Sounds good steve. Well be open from 12-5. See you tomorrow :jointsmile:

FarmerSteve
12-26-2009, 04:48 AM
Alrighty then. Let me just say that I don't have much experience with dispensaries, but I do have experience with great weed, and while I can't communicate well enough right now to get across what I thought, I will say this.

The FREE gram of Cantaloupe Haze that Bryan threw in with the other AWESOME strains that I grabbed today, is THE best herb I have EVER had the pleasure of consuming in my short life. Meaning as good as I have ever had based on a technical breakdown of the agreed upon qualities of great MJ and desired personal preferences as far as look, taste and stone are concerned.

You can't grow MJ like this on accident. As much as I love the Mango haze, the cantaloupe has my heart. But you can once again tell the quality and care that have gone into this plant. Even the way the nugs were trimmed was geometrically appealing to the eye. I gotta go. Going to try Chemdawg here soon.

Wow. Just wow.

:hippy:

Spacedet01
12-26-2009, 05:58 AM
Alrighty then. Let me just say that I don't have much experience with dispensaries, but I do have experience with great weed, and while I can't communicate well enough right now to get across what I thought, I will say this.

The FREE gram of Cantaloupe Haze that Bryan threw in with the other AWESOME strains that I grabbed today, is THE best herb I have EVER had the pleasure of consuming in my short life. Meaning as good as I have ever had based on a technical breakdown of the agreed upon qualities of great MJ and desired personal preferences as far as look, taste and stone are concerned.

You can't grow MJ like this on accident. As much as I love the Mango haze, the cantaloupe has my heart. But you can once again tell the quality and care that have gone into this plant. Even the way the nugs were trimmed was geometrically appealing to the eye. I gotta go. Going to try Chemdawg here soon.

Wow. Just wow.

:hippy:

so i take it you had a good experience at CCF...:pimp: gonna have to stop in and say hello at some point!! nice to hear good reviews.

ColoradoCareMMJ
12-26-2009, 03:08 PM
Hey Steve,

Thanks for the kind words, I really do apreciate it. It was good talking with you and ill make sure to add a few more cannalope hazes to the next grow :jointsmile:

FarmerSteve
12-26-2009, 07:13 PM
Oh yes, it is a MUST. You're going to have me hounding you for the next 5 months, I feel like I found the holy grail ;)

By the time I got to the Chem Dawg last night, I had been hitting those hazes all day long, and so I'm not sure I can give a decent review. I need to try it after a sober day when I need to relax the muscles and go to sleep. The flavor, as with all of the strains, was potent and VERY clean. At one point it tasted JUST like the old school blueberry ICEE did. Awesome.

Going to go give the Mango Haze a clean and sober pallet with which to work with. :jointsmile:

FarmerSteve
12-28-2009, 03:26 AM
Final report. The Mango haze is awesome as well. I prefer the cantaloupe, but this has a little more of an introspective type high vs the cantaloupe's zippy high. Both are "up", just in different ways. The odor is good, and the air smells like a fruit salad if you smoke enough in tight quarters.

The Chem Dawg was interesting, like minty berries, a somewhat hashy taste at times. It was interesting how it's flavor varied from hit to hit. High was subtle and chill, right down the middle, clean and strong.

All 3 strains burned to a perfect white ash and had dynamic flavors. The cantaloupe is my hero of the group.

Final note is that I have gotten more kief from less than 1/8 of this herb than I have from nearly an ounce of others. I use the same technique every time, so the variance can't be a fluke. Not to this degree. Not sure what that says, but I thought I should throw it out there.

Bryan is a long and boring haul away from me, and around nothing I normally go to. But I will be back, and soon.
:thumbsup:

justinsane33
12-28-2009, 06:29 AM
man this place is the shit. i feel stupid for going on sometimes but it's my fave for sure. love that chemdog. it's really cool.

ColoradoCareMMJ
12-30-2009, 02:43 PM
Appreciate the kind words JI. Over at CCF we always put patients first and work hard to keep CCF evolving to meet the needs and likes of the community and the people around us....:jointsmile:

ColoradoCareMMJ
12-30-2009, 03:09 PM
Colorado Care Facilities will be OPEN for New Years Eve and New Years Day.

We will be open from 12-5 on those days, then regain regular business hours (11-8 wed-sun) starting Jan. 2, 2010.

Thank you all and have a wonderful New Year,

Bryan

ps: Anyone know of a good New Years Eve party going on ?? :jointsmile:

FarmerSteve
12-31-2009, 07:01 AM
Okay kids, I want to throw out my reviews of the 4 strains that I picked up today at one of my favorite places on planet earth at the moment, and that's CCF. I grabbed a little of Casey Jones, NL5xSensi Star, BubbaBreath, & SFV OG Kush.

After not having this kind of Goodnes over the 2 days that Bryan was closed, and having to settle for some NASTY wanna be Kind, I was JAZZED to be in today. Not to mention I forgot about CCF being closed yesterday, and I made the 1 hour drive round trip only to do without. So I was pretty fired up.

All I can say is that so far, I am stoked. This flavor is AMAZING. The first go round was with the NL/SS, and even though it had a nice smell, it was rather faint, and the taste on the pallet (I always chew on a pinch to taste what's up) was faint as well, this stuff HIT. :stoned: The flavor builds, and it is good. Talk about being stoned.

Once thing I notice with Bryan's stuff is that much like brewerys and winerys have their own underlying flavors due to yeast strains, barreling, ect, Bryans stuff seems to have a minty taste to his. The smoke expands greatly with little to no harshness in the throat, and the room and your mouth smell GREAT afterwards. At least out of a pinner joint anyway.

I'll throw down reviews for the others later, but I'm telling you guys, if you haven't been here yet, you gotta get in. It's ALL good.

lampost
12-31-2009, 07:12 AM
Okay kids, I want to throw out my reviews of the 4 strains that I picked up today at one of my favorite places on planet earth at the moment, and that's CCF. I grabbed a little of Casey Jones, NL5xSensi Star, BubbaBreath, & SFV OG Kush.

After not having this kind of Goodnes over the 2 days that Bryan was closed, and having to settle for some NASTY wanna be Kind, I was JAZZED to be in today. Not to mention I forgot about CCF being closed yesterday, and I made the 1 hour drive round trip only to do without. So I was pretty fired up.

All I can say is that so far, I am stoked. This flavor is AMAZING. The first go round was with the NL/SS, and even though it had a nice smell, it was rather faint, and the taste on the pallet (I always chew on a pinch to taste what's up) was faint as well, this stuff HIT. :stoned: The flavor builds, and it is good. Talk about being stoned.

Once thing I notice with Bryan's stuff is that much like brewerys and winerys have their own underlying flavors due to yeast strains, barreling, ect, Bryans stuff seems to have a minty taste to his. The smoke expands greatly with little to no harshness in the throat, and the room and your mouth smell GREAT afterwards. At least out of a pinner joint anyway.

I'll throw down reviews for the others later, but I'm telling you guys, if you haven't been here yet, you gotta get in. It's ALL good.

Hey bro, you gotta maybe try some more places. I hate to see that you were without meds for a couple days because Bryan's place was closed. CCF is a good dispensary bro, but there are other places out there that supply herb that is just as good as Bryan's with comparable prices. I can think of one off the top of my head... CAM. Pretty much the same prices. You're bound to find some gems in there.

Bryan seemed like a great guy and had pretty good product, but you are going apeshit over this guys stuff and I don't think you've really given many other places a shot yet! Check out the AK-47 at CAM if it's still there....

EDIT: Don't mean to spread bad vibes in the CCF thread... just think some perspective is in line. Bryan is obviously a damn fine grower, but he's not the ONLY damn fine grower!

FarmerSteve
12-31-2009, 10:10 AM
Well now, that took a left turn to hell. :(

Anyway, I want everyone to know that I am aware that there are other people out there, and I will make it to them someday. The only places I am interested in at the moment are OBM, Greatful Meds, THC & Bionic, with bionic leading the way. I'll make it there. But for the moment, I am REALLY pleased to know of a place with TRULY great stuff, that has a very cool and generous owner to boot. EVERY place says they have fire, and there are a million shills out there saying, "Oh wow, you need to try XYZ" and meanwhile it's the same dude selling his place and the stuff really isn't that good. Most people at this point are uneducated and all the guys selling them at the dispensaries "Oh, this is fire" and they buy it up and probably get high. IF not rom the plant then from the idea of the whole thing. In a study, most people couldn't tell a ground up McDonald's hamburger from top chuck. So how many can really taste and smell what's going on with subtleties like this?

I know that most all of us here have that ability, and that's why we're here. We can appreciate the herb in a totally different way than most. And I want to point out that I think almost all pallets can be trained to a high level. I didn't know I had bad taste until somebody took time to show me.

Bottom line. I think most of what's going on out there is crap. It's not flushed right, it's misnamed, whatever. Brian's stuff is NOT that. And he's a cool guy. Are the other guy's generous and somebody you want to support? I like to keep my money with one shop, no matter what it is, and build a relationship. That's important to me. I'm from a small town where we knew one another, and actually LIKED it, because people were good. And besides, at some point, weed is weed. How much better can any one grower be once they reach that top notch category? I honestly don't know.

I do want to add that the flavor of the Kush was great. However, even with it's interesting smell, taste on the pallet and in the smoke, I was let down by the BubbaBreath. It just didn't hit me. It's supposed to be a powerful Indica, but so far, no good. I think that the back end of the NL5xSS was much deeper and chill. But I'll give it another shot clean, I notice strains mess with one another sometimes.

See, I don't gush over everything at CCF :hippy:

lampost
12-31-2009, 07:27 PM
Well now, that took a left turn to hell. :(

Anyway, I want everyone to know that I am aware that there are other people out there, and I will make it to them someday. The only places I am interested in at the moment are OBM, Greatful Meds, THC & Bionic, with bionic leading the way. I'll make it there. But for the moment, I am REALLY pleased to know of a place with TRULY great stuff, that has a very cool and generous owner to boot. EVERY place says they have fire, and there are a million shills out there saying, "Oh wow, you need to try XYZ" and meanwhile it's the same dude selling his place and the stuff really isn't that good. Most people at this point are uneducated and all the guys selling them at the dispensaries "Oh, this is fire" and they buy it up and probably get high. IF not rom the plant then from the idea of the whole thing. In a study, most people couldn't tell a ground up McDonald's hamburger from top chuck. So how many can really taste and smell what's going on with subtleties like this?

I know that most all of us here have that ability, and that's why we're here. We can appreciate the herb in a totally different way than most. And I want to point out that I think almost all pallets can be trained to a high level. I didn't know I had bad taste until somebody took time to show me.

Bottom line. I think most of what's going on out there is crap. It's not flushed right, it's misnamed, whatever. Brian's stuff is NOT that. And he's a cool guy. Are the other guy's generous and somebody you want to support? I like to keep my money with one shop, no matter what it is, and build a relationship. That's important to me. I'm from a small town where we knew one another, and actually LIKED it, because people were good. And besides, at some point, weed is weed. How much better can any one grower be once they reach that top notch category? I honestly don't know.

I do want to add that the flavor of the Kush was great. However, even with it's interesting smell, taste on the pallet and in the smoke, I was let down by the BubbaBreath. It just didn't hit me. It's supposed to be a powerful Indica, but so far, no good. I think that the back end of the NL5xSS was much deeper and chill. But I'll give it another shot clean, I notice strains mess with one another sometimes.

See, I don't gush over everything at CCF :hippy:

That's fair. I'll probably go to CCF again soon too. I was just trying to help you find another place since it sounded like you were relying entirely on CCF.

I like that CCF grows most of their own.

I've been up to Ned. Grateful Meds didn't live up to the hype at all for me. THC is fuckin great though and a bit cheaper.

lampost
12-31-2009, 07:38 PM
Farmer Steve where is this "Bionic" place? I can't find anything on it. I like to try all the promising up and coming dispensaries!

justinsane33
12-31-2009, 07:39 PM
yeah. do you mean botanic labs?

FarmerSteve
12-31-2009, 08:12 PM
Yeah :thumbsup:
:) :) :)

Trying to be all thoughtful about a subject that you're passionate about, while being completely :stoned: is rough!

Sorry guys. Blame it on Casey Jones. That stuff, man, talk about a different type of herb.

lampost
12-31-2009, 08:54 PM
Yeah :thumbsup:
:) :) :)

Trying to be all thoughtful about a subject that you're passionate about, while being completely :stoned: is rough!

Sorry guys. Blame it on Casey Jones. That stuff, man, talk about a different type of herb.

Man I wish I would've got some of that! Is that still around? It was an awesome price too!

As far as Botanic Labs, I've had 3 of their strains (AK-47, Sharksbreath, ?) that I got at Boulder Alternative Medicine (they get small amounts of his stuff to sell). You won't be happy about price! It's $20/g all the way up, so $70 an eighth! It is good stuff, but honestly it's not worth that price! The Sharksbreath wasn't really anything special at all, but the AK-47 was really nice and resinous... really nice smoke. But I've had better in Denver for $50/8th. I'd say the quality is probably on par with some of the finer stuff at CCF... so why pay more ya know? But if you just wanna sample the warez and you're in Denver area run up to Boulder and pick some up at BAM (call first because they only get like a couple z's a week).

As far as Denver dispensaries go I like CCF and CAM... can always get 50/8ths and bargains like Casey Jones are icing on the cake!

FarmerSteve
12-31-2009, 10:37 PM
It's weird because I saw a review for CAM somewhere a while back, and it struck me as a classy place. For me, I don't have the time or money to be going to every place that claims that they're great, and of course they all do. So to have CCF, and KNOW that he's being cool to me, is a relief. I was wondering how much time, money and energy I was going to have to waste trying to find a spot that wasn't 45+ minutes from me. I'm close to Boulder, but that US36 drive through Boulder and up the canyon is testy, even if it is beautiful. For that kind of an investment, the bud better be good.

Thanks for the heads up about Botanic and BAM, I'll give it a shot, maybe. But like you said, why go somewhere that's overcharging. Just from Bryan's place, I have 4 distinct meds right now, and the prices and service are outstanding.
Coming from a place and time where you were lucky to get kind 3-5 times a year (and that's if you were hooked up) to have what I have now, I am MORE than satisfied.

justinsane33
12-31-2009, 11:28 PM
love that casey. wish there was a leonardo, raphael, michaelangelo, and donatello too!

ColoradoCareMMJ
01-02-2010, 01:16 AM
I hope you all had a wonderful new year!!!! :jointsmile:

We were partying over @ 16th St. Mall courtesy of the very nice people at the RTD, saved us alot of money on taxis !!!

New in stock at CCF is a very resinous indica dominant hybrid called Alpha Bolt. It comes from RezDog's Alpha Diesel crossed with the northern california's famed yumbolt to make for a very uplifting, yet heady medication.

We have some new edibles coming in as well as a extensive list of clones that will be available. Please check back for updates and more details.

Have a great weekend fellas,
Bryan :jointsmile:

FarmerSteve
01-02-2010, 08:12 AM
Final word on all the Strains.

1- Bubba Breath - Was a lot stronger and tasty today. I went REAL light throughout the day, so I wasn't smoked out when I got into it. An hour later I hadn't moved off the bed.

2- NLxSS - Man, this strain is sick. I wanted to not like it for some reason, but it tastes great and hits me like a ton of bricks. Really uppy and then I STONE out.

3- Casey Jones- Not as strong as I thought it might be. Grassy Pine flavor, happy high, NO body load, and at $38 an 1/8, a steal.

4- SFV OG Kush- My first Kush experience (as far as I know) I LOVE the flavor, and a very chill and crisp high. I zone out more on this than the Casey. The flavor is just killer.

Thanks for the great work Bryan. :thumbsup:

ColoradoCareMMJ
01-02-2010, 08:11 PM
Oh come on you guys you are too nice!! People are going to think you guys are on my payroll or something!! :jointsmile:

FarmerSteve
01-02-2010, 09:51 PM
I've been cutting way down as I prepare to step it up a few notches in the gym, and I had one micro j of the Casey Jones today and I am messed up badly. :)

I'm looking forward to trying a couple of Cam's strains this week side by side with the last of these strains that I got and the last ones I need to try from Bryans current stock.

ColoradoCareMMJ
01-05-2010, 11:34 PM
New edibles arrive wednesday!! :jointsmile:

ColoradoCareMMJ
01-07-2010, 03:00 PM
We also have gluten-free edibles :jointsmile:

Kartel
01-08-2010, 02:23 AM
We also have gluten-free edibles :jointsmile:

Would you let us know here when you have more White, SFV OG or the BOG cross you mentioned?

Thank :rastasmoke:s.

FarmerSteve
01-08-2010, 06:29 AM
That SFV OG tasted OH SO good. :stoned:

ColoradoCareMMJ
01-08-2010, 03:20 PM
:jointsmile:New hash is ready at CCF!!!! :jointsmile:

Co2 extracted honey oil from the chemdawg. SMELLS and TASTE just like chem 91. By far some of the cleaniest and headiest concentrate around colorado.

60 per gram or 3 grams for $150 !!!!

...and since today is a "forget work friday" CCF is offering 10% off all purchases :jointsmile:

ColoradoCareMMJ
01-08-2010, 03:21 PM
Would you let us know here when you have more White, SFV OG or the BOG cross you mentioned?

Thank :rastasmoke:s.

I still have an ounce or so left of SFV and the white ++ sourbubble should be back around in another month or so....:jointsmile:

FarmerSteve
01-08-2010, 06:53 PM

Co2 extracted honey oil from the chemdawg. SMELLS and TASTE just like chem 91. By far some of the cleaniest and headiest concentrate around colorado.

...and since today is a "forget work friday" CCF is offering 10% off all purchases :jointsmile:

That'll pay for my gas, I'll be in man. :D

lampost
01-08-2010, 07:17 PM

That oil is amazing how it smells just like Chemdog!! I've had some from another place...

Tharagor
01-08-2010, 09:11 PM
This is a good place w/ good meds and friendly people, always something nice to try, they have made the rotation! :thumbsup:

justinsane33
01-09-2010, 12:13 AM
i've had some other bud where it had the honey oil already coated on it but i've never seen just oil before. something to look up cuz that chemdog is pretty awesome.

ColoradoCareMMJ
01-09-2010, 02:42 PM
This hash is extremly potent. If you have NEVER tried oil before, let alone Co2 oil, you should really stop by CCF and I will treat you to a hit of the Co2..:jointsmile:

FarmerSteve
01-09-2010, 05:24 PM
Looks like I'll have to get back in, even though I just loaded up :stoned:

Kartel
01-09-2010, 06:07 PM
This hash is extremly potent. If you have NEVER tried oil before, let alone Co2 oil, you should really stop by CCF and I will treat you to a hit of the Co2..:jointsmile:
You have the volcano steel wool attachment for vaping oils? I hear it works well......

ColoradoCareMMJ
01-09-2010, 06:56 PM
You have the volcano steel wool attachment for vaping oils?

I do indeed....:jointsmile:

FarmerSteve
01-09-2010, 09:35 PM
It's possible to vap this oil? Only with a volcano or will others work?

ColoradoCareMMJ
01-09-2010, 10:42 PM
It is possible to vape oil, but my preferred method of delivery is drizzeled over a bowl of some fine herb in a bubbler or waterpipe. Through this method, your cannabis will absorb the oil as it is combusted, once the cannabis has absorbed the oil it will take the cannabis longer to burn, thus making your medicine last longer and easier to conserve. Many people with high tolerances tend to enjoy concentrates because they are able to get to the level of relief needed without having to smoke copious amounts of cannabis.

ColoradoCareMMJ
01-10-2010, 08:39 PM
WOW im really loving this Co2 extract :jointsmile::jointsmile::jointsmile:

happy sundays from CCF

ColoradoCareMMJ
01-12-2010, 03:55 PM
Colorado Care Facility is now open 7 days a week!! Thank you for all your support colorado!!!!:jointsmile::jointsmile::jointsmile:

ColoradoCareMMJ
01-14-2010, 01:53 PM
New strains arriving @ CCF:

-Jack Herer x Trainwreck
-East Coast Sour Diesel x Skunk #1
-Mazaar I Shariff
-Banana Giesel
-NYCD Skunk
-Bullryder
-Sour Bubble x Sweet Tooth #3
-nite (Purple OG Kush)

New hash arriving @ CCF:
-Afghani Purple Bubble Hash
-Afghani Purple Tinctures

Happy Thursdays!!!
:jointsmile::jointsmile::jointsmile:

FarmerSteve
01-14-2010, 08:43 PM
When are those in Bryan? Now? Any specials today?? ;)

Denvertoad
01-14-2010, 10:02 PM
Brian - My wife and I just returned from your facility. Great place. Answered all my questions, my wife was impressed with Debbie's professionalism, and plenty of quality in stock. Haven't yet tried the meds, but will shortly. ;)

We WILL be back in. Glad we made the trip. Between yourself, CAM, and Lotus I've had nothing but excellent experiences in Denver. It feels so.... normal... to pay for medicine with a credit card. I'm getting used to this. Likey me MMJ card.:thumbsup:

ColoradoCareMMJ
01-14-2010, 11:21 PM
FarmerSteve: I got alot of new strains coming through. The ones I just mentioned will be ready friday.

I also have some more strains that will be ready within the next few days. I will update our website as soon as things are settled in....

DenverToad: Thank you very much for the kind words. We really work to make all of our patients feel at home and when I hear statements like yours it is really music to our ears.

Have a great day,
Bryan:jointsmile:

FarmerSteve
01-14-2010, 11:23 PM
Are these your babies Bryan or a vendor? I've grown partial to your style :thumbsup:

Denvertoad
01-15-2010, 12:08 AM
Spelled your name right this time too!!

Just finished w/ some of your Mango Haze.... :S5:
My mental cohesion has left the room. I believe it's left for another dimension...
I feel as though I'm in a Douglas Adams novel...
Thanks Much.

FarmerSteve
01-15-2010, 12:21 AM
Dude, that Mango Haze is the only weed I've had where before I even exhale the first hit, I am LONG gone.

I like to mix it with the Casey Jones and call it "Mango Jones".

It'll do you in. :stoned:

neversummer
01-15-2010, 02:55 AM
How is that Co2 hash made? Ive tried to do some research on it, but i am still a little confused. Can anyone describe the process a little simpler. Me and my friend are about to sit down and try some. It looks crazy, like the honey oil my friend used to make with alcohol.

ColoradoCareMMJ
01-15-2010, 02:41 PM
How is that Co2 hash made? Ive tried to do some research on it, but i am still a little confused. Can anyone describe the process a little simpler. Me and my friend are about to sit down and try some. It looks crazy, like the honey oil my friend used to make with alcohol.

It is called supercritical fluid extraction. In short: at certain temperatures and high pressures, CO2 will act both as a gas and a solvent to permeate the product you are extracting, the gas is passed into another chamber at lower pressure which causes the solute (the stuff ya want) to precipitate out.

This is also the same method they use to decaffinate coffee, make herb oils like rosemary + lavendar and this is also the same method butane hash is made.

If you have any further questions, please feel free.

Have a great friday fellas!!
-Bryan

Kartel
01-15-2010, 04:00 PM
It is called supercritical fluid extraction. In short: at certain temperatures and high pressures, CO2 will act both as a gas and a solvent to permeate the product you are extracting, the gas is passed into another chamber at lower pressure which causes the solute (the stuff ya want) to precipitate out.

This is also the same method they use to decaffinate coffee, make herb oils like rosemary + lavendar and this is also the same method butane hash is made.

If you have any further questions, please feel free.

Have a great friday fellas!!
-Bryan

I sent a couple folks to your shop, they were real happy with the quality! Did you get the sour bubble in yet? I wanted to come see it....

At high pressure, the co2 would be a liquid when it acts as a solvent. As the pass it to the chamber with closer to atmospheric pressure it becomes a gas.

:rastasmoke:

Tharagor
01-15-2010, 05:53 PM
Bryan, did your new stuff make it in today?

FarmerSteve
01-15-2010, 06:42 PM
Interesting, hopefully you'll keep making the oil Bryan. And you might have missed it, but are the new strains coming in yours?

ColoradoCareMMJ
01-16-2010, 03:26 PM
Half of the strains are mine, the other half are from vendors. The sour tooth is in... the nycd skunk is in... and more will be in either today or sunday.

Enjoy the weekend :jointsmile::jointsmile:
-Bryan

ColoradoCareMMJ
01-16-2010, 08:17 PM
Kartel: I really appreciate the kind words. We do try to make everyone feel at home and it is a mission to make sure everyone leaves feeling satisfied.:jointsmile:

New @ CCF

CCF now supplies bee line organic hemp wicks. The are made from hemp string and bee wax. It is the healthiest way to combust your herb and maximizes the flavor of your herb by not adding butane to your medicine. Bee Line.... A healthier alternative to butane lighters. Available in spool or single wraps. :jointsmile::jointsmile:

strains:
banana diesel is in...
jackwreck is in...
bullryder is in....
mazar-i-shariff is in...
sour tooth is in...
sour diesel x skunk 1 is in...

hash:
purple afghani tinctures
purple afghani bubble hash
chemdawg Co2 hash

edibles:
kaos krunch (1gram dose)
almond bars (1 gram dose)
cloud 9 bars (1 gram dose)
zonky bars (1 gram dose)
almond butter love cups (.7 gram dose)
dankmello candies (.7 gram dose)
nookie cookies (.7 gram dose)
magic wand pretzel sticks (.7gram dose)

and a few more may be arriving here very shortly :jointsmile::jointsmile:

Thank you all and have a GREAT weekend !!!! -Bryan

FarmerSteve
01-16-2010, 08:32 PM
I tried the Jack Wreck and the Sour Skunk yesterday and here's my thoughts.

The Jack Wreck had a nice smell to it, reminded me of the Casey Jones, which makes sense. The flavor was so/so (compared to Bryan's other work that is, because it's heavenly compared to most of what's out there) but the high was very nice. It really relaxed my muscles and gave me a chill, but not heavy high. The fact that it worked on my muscles that way, which few strains seem to do, makes me want to stock up on it.

The Sour Skunk. Now THIS is what I'm talking about! Beautiful to look at, the smell is so good, and the taste is UNREAL. Not something you want to take in and then operate heavy equipment on. A really fluffy type of feeling to the high. One micro J relaxed and fluffed me up, the 2nd sent me off to sleep with a nice visual ride. One of the overall best strains I've ever had.

I'm going to have to get in and try some of these new strains.

ColoradoCareMMJ
01-16-2010, 10:35 PM
Just in ....

-the white x bubba kush
-sour diesel x sensi star
-u.k. cheese

:jointsmile::jointsmile::jointsmile:

Reenster
01-17-2010, 12:02 AM
I visited CCF for the first time today and was very happy with my purchases. I am finding both the Banana Giesel and the BlueCheese Van both excellent. Wonderful tastes, smells amazing and pretty to look at.

The location is fairly convient for me, the staff was very nice, and they have a nice selection of edibles. What more could I ask for.

Looking forward to trying some other strains.

Thanks so much for the great experience.

FarmerSteve
01-17-2010, 07:25 AM
What is "The White"??

Never heard of that one.

neversummer
01-17-2010, 08:38 AM
I see you got the "sour star" in. My favorite strain right now.

I would love to try the white x bubba kush, sounds tasty.

That hash oil was good, dont know if i would pay $60 a gram, but im poor.

Kartel
01-17-2010, 03:10 PM
What is "The White"??

Never heard of that one.

A special clone-only selection that is known for the extremely high resin production that she gives, making her appear 'white.' Whenever she is used for a cross, she seems to lend this trait to her kids.

ColoradoCareMMJ
01-17-2010, 04:12 PM
A special clone-only selection that is known for the extremely high resin production that she gives, making her appear 'white.' Whenever she is used for a cross, she seems to lend this trait to her kids.

Kartel nailed it, only thing I would add is the white clone is from NorCal and it is some sort of chemdawg kush genetic, very tasty, very heavy, the white bubba cross is almost pure indica. very heavy knock out golf ball sized nugs. :jointsmile::jointsmile:

FarmerSteve
01-17-2010, 08:44 PM
Ah ha! Then this is the indica I've been looking for. Although I slept on my floor for a little while last night after having some of that Sour Skunk, so I don't know how much more potency I need. :jointsmile:

ColoradoCareMMJ
01-18-2010, 03:03 AM
Ah ha! Then this is the indica I've been looking for. Although I slept on my floor for a little while last night after having some of that Sour Skunk, so I don't know how much more potency I need. :jointsmile:

Dont wait too long brother....The White or anything crossed to the white dont tend to stay around too long :jointsmile::jointsmile:

Dietblonde
01-18-2010, 07:20 PM
I bought 4 strains last night- hit the bullryder first and it was A+. I think I found my new favorite Denver shop!

neversummer
01-18-2010, 10:36 PM
I bought 4 strains last night- hit the bullryder first and it was A+. I think I found my new favorite Denver shop!

Definatley my favorite in Denver so far. Most Denver shops suck though.

CCF has some stinky strains, and that west coast flavor, good prices, and cool people

FarmerSteve
01-18-2010, 11:54 PM
Hey Bryan, will you save me an 1/8th of that stuff please? I can't get in for a couple of days due to the fact that the shop is 25 minutes from the house. And if there's anything else that I FOR SURE want, let me know. I want to try it all :D

neversummer
01-19-2010, 04:55 AM
My friend was in your shop the other day, and said you guys were bringing in turntables. I was in there on christmas with the sour star. Ive been skratching/djing for around 10 years.

Bryan, do you skratch? That would be ill to have a session up in there. I love the west coast, skratch pikle, q&a style

ColoradoCareMMJ
01-19-2010, 04:07 PM
FarmerSteve: I got an 8th of the WB with your name on it, just make sure to let me know when your coming so I can make sure it is there for ya :jointsmile:

Neversummer: Actually a friend/patient of mine is the DJ and he always loves to come in and hang out and spin vinyl. Let me know whats good for you and well set up session.

Happy Tuesdays,

FarmerSteve
01-19-2010, 10:08 PM
Awesome Bryan, thank you very much! :thumbsup:

It looks like I just got a new job, so between that and keeping my regular job while I start, my schedule just got REAL full, so with the time it takes for a round trip, it sadly may be a few days. If that's a problemo, I'll understand.

ColoradoCareMMJ
01-19-2010, 10:25 PM
Awesome Bryan, thank you very much! :thumbsup:

It looks like I just got a new job, so between that and keeping my regular job while I start, my schedule just got REAL full, so with the time it takes for a round trip, it sadly may be a few days. If that's a problemo, I'll understand.

No problem steve. Happy to help anytime. :jointsmile:

FarmerSteve
01-19-2010, 10:30 PM
Is there anything else that you have in the current crop that I MUST try? How's that bubble? I've been wanting to try bubble for almost 10 years now, so if it's fire, save me a bit please.

ColoradoCareMMJ
01-20-2010, 02:26 AM
Old school purple haze now in @ CCF :jointsmile::jointsmile::jointsmile:

FarmerSteve
01-20-2010, 09:31 AM
Okay, so between the purple haze and the W/BK strain, you're saying I'd be set up? ;)

How would you compare TW/BK to the Sour Skunk? That was a truly awesome strain. Beautiful in every regard.

ColoradoCareMMJ
01-20-2010, 02:46 PM
Well the white bubba is similar to the sour skunk in the fact that its a tasty heavy trichome covered indica. The trainwreck is on the other end of the spectrum and is a wonderful lemon 7up tasting sativa.

Delta9Caregivrs
01-20-2010, 05:40 PM
white bubba is way way way funky: Raggonman's cross right brian? Looks like you guys are keeping up with the crazy demand alright... sour skunk intrigues me!

Just thought I'd stop in and say great work my man, If we dont have the funk in at delta 9 CCF is our first refferal... great shop, great people, and most important great meds!

Support local farmers, and honest caring shops

Cheers
Brain

Jason
Delta9

FarmerSteve
01-21-2010, 10:02 AM
I had to trek back to CCF today. Grabbed a bit of Purple Haze based off the look and the fact that Bryan said that it was the "old school PH" and at this point, until I have any reason to doubt dude, I took his word for it. Amazing look, light grape like scent, and a very weird roller coaster ride of an effect. I went up, laughing my ass off, and fell out quickly into a chill state. Overall, the Mango Haze he's had in tastes better and has a much longer high, but this was cool to have. When you grew up in a state and time where good brick pack is a Godsend, to experience strains that I dreamt about in "High Times" was great. Not the greatest ever, but a treat still.

I also got some BubbasBreath. This was about the only heavy hitting indica in the lineup. I was sad to see the Sour Skunk gone. This batch is my 2nd go around and is quit a bit stronger in odor, and maybe effect. With this it's hard to tell. You just light it up, taste that weird happiness, and lay back. After a few hours, you get up and do it again.

As a final note, I just have to say that Bryan couldn't be any more of a generous and considerate guy who REALLY knows his stuff. We're starting to see that cream rise. But I have to stop reviewing him or else it's going to get mushy, and who wants that?

I'll have the chance next week to sample some Old School Oregon stuff, organic soil to the core from what I hear, some true "in the dirt" hippy stuff that has this tremendous reputation amongst friends of mine. We'll see. Bryan's work, and a couple of unnamed bags here and there, are what I'll be holding them up to. At this point, CCF is my Gold Standard. I'm going to take a 3 day vacation (my first in 3 years) and I am going to go to all of the known top shops and buy what I have heard about and what they suggest. And then, it's 3 days (and I'm sure a lot more :jointsmile:) of trying everything. I can't wait.

Until then, all things considered, I can't see going anywhere else. Seriously. Go in and tell Bryan that you saw the discussion about CCF on "Cannabis.com" and even though I've never brought this up to him, I'd bet that there's is no way you could leave unhappy. And that's before you even get home and try the meds.

I'm not saying he's the ONLY cool dude out there, Jason at Delta9 seems legit too, but he's the only one I know thus far. I'm feeling my experience at CAM wasn't normal, and their strains were good, but I didn't try their fire. I'll be going back. No matter what, I don't want 600 dispensaries in Metro, 584 of them serving up trash.

Meanwhile, I gotta get back planning my strategy for my vacation :rastasmoke:

Kartel
01-21-2010, 03:39 PM
white bubba is way way way funky: Raggonman's cross right brian? Looks like you guys are keeping up with the crazy demand alright... sour skunk intrigues me!

Just thought I'd stop in and say great work my man, If we dont have the funk in at delta 9 CCF is our first refferal... great shop, great people, and most important great meds!

Cheers
Brain

Jason
Delta9

White bubba is ograskals's cross. The few of his crosses I've tried are truly exceptional in quality.

He does a KK strawberry cough x pre98 bubba... mmmmmmmMM!M!!!

I had to trek back to CCF today. Grabbed a bit of Purple Haze based off the look and the fact that Bryan said that it was the "old school PH" and at this point, until I have any reason to doubt dude, I took his word for it. Amazing look, light grape like scent, and a very weird roller coaster ride of an effect. I went up, laughing my ass off, and fell out quickly into a chill state. Overall, the Mango Haze he's had in tastes better and has a much longer high, but this was cool to have. When you grew up in a state and time where good brick pack is a Godsend, to experience strains that I dreamt about in "High Times" was great. Not the greatest ever, but a treat still.

I also got some BubbasBreath. This was about the only heavy hitting indica in the lineup. I was sad to see the Sour Skunk gone. This batch is my 2nd go around and is quit a bit stronger in odor, and maybe effect. With this it's hard to tell. You just light it up, taste that weird happiness, and lay back. After a few hours, you get up and do it again.

As a final note, I just have to say that Bryan couldn't be any more of a generous and considerate guy who REALLY knows his stuff. We're starting to see that cream rise. But I have to stop reviewing him or else it's going to get mushy, and who wants that?

I'll have the chance next week to sample some Old School Oregon stuff, organic soil to the core from what I hear, some true "in the dirt" hippy stuff that has this tremendous reputation amongst friends of mine. We'll see. Bryan's work, and a couple of unnamed bags here and there, are what I'll be holding them up to. At this point, CCF is my Gold Standard. I'm going to take a 3 day vacation (my first in 3 years) and I am going to go to all of the known top shops and buy what I have heard about and what they suggest. And then, it's 3 days (and I'm sure a lot more :jointsmile:) of trying everything. I can't wait.

Until then, all things considered, I can't see going anywhere else. Seriously. Go in and tell Bryan that you saw the discussion about CCF on "Cannabis.com" and even though I've never brought this up to him, I'd bet that there's is no way you could leave unhappy. And that's before you even get home and try the meds.

I'm not saying he's the ONLY cool dude out there, Jason at Delta9 seems legit too, but he's the only one I know thus far. I'm feeling my experience at CAM wasn't normal, and their strains were good, but I didn't try their fire. I'll be going back. No matter what, I don't want 600 dispensaries in Metro, 584 of them serving up trash.

Meanwhile, I gotta get back planning my strategy for my vacation :rastasmoke:

CAM's best usually is sour diesel or chem 4 that they grew; using house and garden coco.

The white bubba was 100% organic soil.

Not sure the chemical nutes left the taste nearly as acrid and sharp as the white bubba was! And while I thought CAM did an excellent job, I know Sourd can come out more acrid and potent on the flavor like the white bubba was, it may be difference of organic or not. IMO the organic was not smoother on the throat noticeably.

FarmerSteve
01-21-2010, 09:32 PM
Interesting stuff. Thanks for the tip on those strains at CAM, I'll give them a shot when I re-evaluate them. I'll make sure in the week leading up to my sweep of all these places that I check with you guys and get input as to where to go and what the top stuff is out there at that moment. There's a few of you on here that obviously know what's up.

ColoradoCareMMJ
01-22-2010, 03:27 PM
Good Morning Colorado,

Today @ CCF we are offering Buy 2 edibles Get 1 For free !!! Any level, Any potency. (free edible must be equal to or lesser value than edibles purchased)

Take care and have a great friday!!

ColoradoCareMMJ
01-23-2010, 09:59 AM
MENU: (UPDATED 01/22/10):

STRAIN GRAM / EIGHTH / QUARTER
-Fire OG Kush 20/ 55 / 110
-Sour Chem 20/ 55 / 110
-Woody Harrelson Kush 20/ 55 / 110
-Arcata Trainwreck 20 / 55 / 110
-Grand Daddy Purple 20/ 55 / 110
-Razzberry Kush 20/ 55 / 110
-Jackwreck 20 / 55 / 110
-U.K. Cheese 18/ 52 / 104
-Purple Haze 18/ 52 / 104
-Grapefruit Haze 18 / 52 / 104
-Key Lime Haze 18 / 52 / 104
-Mango Haze 18 / 52 / 104
-Chemdawg 17 / 50 / 100
-Kush Berry 17 / 50 / 100
-Sour Apple 16 / 48 / 96
-Dieselwreck 15 / 46 / 92
-Blue Cheese x Vanilluna 15 / 46 / 92
-Bubbabreath 14 / 44 / 88
-Green Cush 14 / 44 / 88
-Afghani Haze 14 / 44 / 88

ColoradoCareMMJ
01-23-2010, 10:11 AM

Cheers
Brain

Jason
Delta9

Thanks for the kind words J !!! :jointsmile:

ColoradoCareMMJ
01-23-2010, 04:27 PM
Digital Display Glass-On-Glass Box Vaporizers available @ CCF for $85 (tax included)!! :jointsmile:

ColoradoCareMMJ
01-23-2010, 06:59 PM
Just want to make a note:

-If you have been a patient for less than 35 days you must show proof (reciept) that you have sent your registry application into the state.

-New patients who have not shown proof that they have sent their registry application into the state cannot be allowed access to CCF.

Sorry for any inconvience, but CCF must obey all laws in order to maintain operations. If you need any help obtaining proof or sending you application into the state feel free to give us a call at (303) 953 - 8503. We will be happy to help in any way possible.

Thank you sincerely for you understanding and have a great weekend,
Bryan

Denvertoad
01-23-2010, 07:28 PM
-If you have been a patient for less than 35 days you must show proof (receipt) that you have sent your registry application into the state.

You mean registered mail receipt, is that correct?

And after 35 days should patients have any other kind of documentation. IIRC it's taking several months for Colorado to process MMJ applications. Could be quite a while before current applicants receive their cards.

Been shopping at CCF a lot these past two weeks, outstanding place and would be bummed :( if I lost access. Deb is fun to chat w/ and meds are top shelf.

Thanks Bryan

FarmerSteve
01-23-2010, 08:53 PM
Yeah, at this point I've gotten NOTHING back from the state, 6 weeks after I sent it in. What exactly do I need?

And Bryan, if any of those strains are MUST have keepers, would you hold a gram of it for me please?

ColoradoCareMMJ
01-23-2010, 08:55 PM
You mean registered mail receipt, is that correct?

That is correct toad. All you need is to show proof you sent your application to the state.

The state is given 35 days to issue a patient a registry card, if they can not comply to this deadline, then the patient's application is automatically approved and accepted.

It is both an inconvience for myself as well as the patients and its a shame that these needless processes put in place, but it is what it is, and I feel as long as we all look out for eachother, we wont have any problems.

Please let me know if there are any more questions, I will be happy to answer.

Thank you all and have a great saturday,
Bryan

ColoradoCareMMJ
01-24-2010, 06:27 PM
HAPPY SUNDAY COLORADO !!!

SUNDAY SPECIAL: 15% off all purchases and a free edible :jointsmile::jointsmile::jointsmile:

lampost
01-24-2010, 07:39 PM
Woody Harrellson kush?

LMAO! What are the genetics on that one? These names are getting out of control.

lampost
01-24-2010, 07:47 PM
Woody Harrellson kush?

LMAO! What are the genetics on that one? These names are getting out of control.

^Nevermind. Google is my friend. Another OG pheno! What a surprise!

ColoradoCareMMJ
01-24-2010, 11:19 PM
^Nevermind. Google is my friend. Another OG pheno! What a surprise!

The WK is a very nice med. Definatly suitable for the man himself!! :jointsmile::jointsmile:

FarmerSteve
01-25-2010, 07:18 AM
Just got to stop in and say that after a couple of days of nothing but Greatful Meds (which are truly great) I tried a few quick rips of what little "Casey Jones" I have left and really, :stoned:

I CANNOT comprehend how this was my main daily strain for a few weeks (I really like it and the price is killer)]

Crazy visions kids. Crazy visions :thumbsup:

neversummer
01-25-2010, 08:50 AM
Just got to stop in and say that after a couple of days of nothing but Greatful Meds (which are truly great) I tried a few quick rips of what little "Casey Jones" I have left and really, :stoned:

I CANNOT comprehend how this was my main daily strain for a few weeks (I really like it and the price is killer)]

Crazy visions kids. Crazy visions :thumbsup:

Im kind of surprised you like that Casey Jones so much. I wasnt very impressed just looking at it.

Im feeling the Fire OG though!:rasta:

Cant wait to try the key lime haze though, I think i slept on that.

Bryan, i got to stop by and scratch with Blake. Cool guy, and he can beat juggle with the best of them, brings that raw east coast style, that i miss.

I would love to come back and session. Sorry i missed ya

ColoradoCareMMJ
01-25-2010, 12:21 PM
Im kind of surprised you like that Casey Jones so much. I wasnt very impressed just looking at it.

Im feeling the Fire OG though!:rasta:

Cant wait to try the key lime haze though, I think i slept on that.

Bryan, i got to stop by and scratch with Blake. Cool guy, and he can beat juggle with the best of them, brings that raw east coast style, that i miss.

I would love to come back and session. Sorry i missed ya

The casey is definatly something that has to be smoked to be appreciated. Not much on the smell or visual appeal, but when it comes to euphoric high with a widespread cannabanoid profile, casey is hard to beat, especially at the price.

The Fire OG is very nice. Definatly that petrol diesely kush smoke. Top notch meds for sure.

Yeah Blake is good people and he is around the shop quite often, so im sure well all catch a session sooner or later.

Take care colorado and have a great week,
Bryan :jointsmile:

ColoradoCareMMJ
01-26-2010, 03:02 PM
New batch of edibles now ready @ CCF. Available in 1gram & 2gram doses!!:jointsmile:

ColoradoCareMMJ
01-26-2010, 07:50 PM
Help 4 Haiti

Now through Feb. 1, 2010: Text 90999 while in CCF and show us your confirmation and get 10% off your purchase.

Lets do what we can folks... lets help red cross....

CCF asks other dispensaries to join in the relief!! :jointsmile::jointsmile:

lampost
01-26-2010, 11:41 PM
Liked that Arcata Trainwreck bro...

Nice and dense made for a good slow-burning spliff

ColoradoCareMMJ
01-27-2010, 02:25 PM
Liked that Arcata Trainwreck bro...

Nice and dense made for a good slow-burning spliff

Definatly lampost... im enjoying a nice mid morning spliff of the T-dub myself :jointsmile:

FarmerSteve
01-27-2010, 10:38 PM
Hey Bryan, sorry I haven't made it in yet to get that. Working both these jobs is pinching my time down to nothing. Hope to see you here in the next couple of days.

ColoradoCareMMJ
01-28-2010, 02:01 AM
Hey Bryan, sorry I haven't made it in yet to get that. Working both these jobs is pinching my time down to nothing. Hope to see you here in the next couple of days.

No worries, I still got the white bubba for ya... and a few other things you might be interested in ... :jointsmile:

lampost
01-28-2010, 03:15 AM
Man, I missed that white bubba!

I'm bout to eat some words..:eat:

I came back in and decided on some of that Fire OG based on the bite in that smell. Man, I really like this bud! Has a really nice taste... this must be the OG taste everyone mentions. I think I like this better than that SFV OG I got there a month or so back. Really nice work!
I really like CCF man. Hope after awhile they can lower prices just a little... but even still if I can't make it to the mountains it's becoming my go-to place more and more.
Got some of that Woody too... we'll see...:S5:

ColoradoCareMMJ
01-28-2010, 04:27 AM
:jointsmile:lampost im really working to get prices down. im hoping that by summertime i can get my top shelf under 50 an 1/8:jointsmile::jointsmile:

im glad you like the fire og. i got some white bubba dropping again VERY soon. as well as some purple urkle x sfv og and tahoe og kush.:jointsmile:

Kartel
01-28-2010, 05:09 AM
Please let us know when you get the new stock.

IMO Razzleberry kush easily beats even the white bubba on bag appeal!!! I really wish I woulda got more than a gram to taste, she was just getting interesting:stoned:.

Didnt anyone else here try it?

lampost
01-28-2010, 05:40 AM
Please let us know when you get the new stock.

IMO Razzleberry kush easily beats even the white bubba on bag appeal!!! I really wish I woulda got more than a gram to taste, she was just getting interesting:stoned:.

Didnt anyone else here try it?

I tried it too. You're right about the bag appeal. It was nice, but I much prefer the FIRE OG. Could still taste it 2/3 of the way through the spliff!
:jointsmile:

EDIT: I did smoke the Razzberry when I was in some really KILLER pain, the kind of pain where NO weed is strong enough... so I don't know if I gave it a fair comparison.

FarmerSteve
01-28-2010, 08:39 AM
No worries, I still got the white bubba for ya... and a few other things you might be interested in ... :jointsmile:

Big thanks to you Sir. I know it's a pain in yer arse, but I do appreciate it. BTW, I just found a nice nug of BubbaBreath that I didn't know I had, and man, this is SO nice. :stoned:

neversummer
01-28-2010, 08:43 AM
I got the Fire Og, and the Woody too. The Fire OG is definatley one of my favorites in the las couple months. It did have a bite to the smell. Definatley some tasty, dense, pretty nugz. Cured perfectly. I love kush.

Thanks Bryan. The lady who was working that day was super chill. I think your shop is the best in Denver that i have been to. I always get a good vibe, good medicine, at a fair price. Keep up the hard work, we all appreciate it.

Im sure they would love to get their hands on the Fire in Amsterdam! West Coast represent.

neversummer
01-28-2010, 09:41 AM
whooops

ColoradoCareMMJ
01-29-2010, 02:54 PM
MENU: (UPDATED 01/29/10): **ALL PRICES INCLUDE SALES TAX**

STRAIN GRAM / EIGHTH / QUARTER
-Fire OG Kush 20/ 55 / 110
-Tahoe OG Kush x Cinderella 99 20/ 55 / 110
-Sour Chem 20/ 55 / 110
-Purple Urkle x SFV OG Kush 20 / 55 / 110
-Woody Harrelson Kush 20/ 55 / 110
-Arcata Trainwreck 20 / 55 / 110
-The White x Pre 98 Bubba Kush 20/ 55 / 110
-U.K. Cheese 18/ 52 / 104
-Purple Haze 18/ 52 / 104
-Key Lime Haze 18 / 52 / 104
-Tangerine Haze 18 / 52 / 104
-Chemdawg 17 / 50 / 100
-Kush Berry 17 / 50 / 100
-Sour Apple 16 / 48 / 96
-Green Cush 14 / 44 / 88
-Afghani Haze 14 / 44 / 88

OG Kush Bubble Hash $30/gram
Happy Friday Colorado !!! :jointsmile: -B

TerribleIdea
01-29-2010, 10:06 PM
I see you got the "sour star" in. My favorite strain right now.

I would love to try the white x bubba kush, sounds tasty.

That hash oil was good, dont know if i would pay $60 a gram, but im poor.

I thought this strain was called "Death Star" instead of sour star? If so, lets remember to pay homage to all those construction workers that left us during the construction of this gigantic strain. The heroes that passed on that fateful day of the second blow up. Moment of Silence.

ColoradoCareMMJ
01-30-2010, 01:17 AM
I thought this strain was called "Death Star" instead of sour star?

Deathstar is a new strain from amsterdam. Sour star is sour d x sensi star. Both are excellent medicine....:jointsmile::jointsmile:

ColoradoCareMMJ
01-31-2010, 03:56 PM
Good Morning Colorado!

Today at CCF recieve a FREE edible with any purchase of $20 or more :jointsmile:

Kartel
02-01-2010, 01:32 AM
Good Morning Colorado!

Today at CCF recieve a FREE edible with any purchase of $20 or more :jointsmile:

Oops, I think I forgot to ask for this one. Oh well....

Hope you get some white bubba in again soon! Drove all the way up there... let us know!!

ColoradoCareMMJ
02-01-2010, 03:28 AM
Sorry Kartel. Product tends to go fast sometimes. i have the hero kush, tahoe og and the white ceoming soon. remind me next time your in and ill give ya a free edible.

Kartel
02-01-2010, 03:37 AM
Sorry Kartel. Product tends to go fast sometimes. i have the hero kush, tahoe og and the white ceoming soon. remind me next time your in and ill give ya a free edible.

Cool.... is the white as heavy as the white bubba is? Sometime I need sedation!

:stoned::stoned::stoned:

The chem4 is cured nicely and vaporizes with a lot of flavor.

lampost
02-01-2010, 03:52 AM
I missed it too. Damn gonna have to get in pretty quick next time.

lampost
02-02-2010, 05:24 PM
Hey Bro,

You got anything new (the white) in yet? I need to re-up!

Or do you have any UK Cheese in? I always want to try that, but it's down to the shake whenever I'm in....

Peace, LP

FarmerSteve
02-03-2010, 10:50 AM
I'll put up a longer report later, but I picked up some White Bubba and Fire OG and my first ever bubble hash (or hash of any kind for that matter) the other night and all I got to say is W.O.W.

Brian, what was this bubble made out of?

Golly Gee Willikers :stoned:

dankzilla86
02-03-2010, 01:53 PM
White bubba=excellant
TahoeOGxC99=excellant
Fireog=excellant
Sour chem= ok

Just my 2 cents thankx n godbless

ColoradoCareMMJ
02-03-2010, 05:03 PM
Hello Colorado! I just have to say how much I love our state and our people. I hope the rest of the country can become more like us !!!!!!

We will have some new strains coming very soon. I will post them when they arrive.

Today (wednesday) we are closed. We will re-open tomorrow. I sincerely apologize for any inconvience.

Have a great day Colorado! -B

ColoradoCareMMJ
02-04-2010, 02:02 PM
New @ CCF:

-Stevie Wonder
-Blue Cheese
-Tangerine Mist (Tangerine x Kali Mist)

Have a great day Colorado! :jointsmile:

FarmerSteve
02-05-2010, 04:52 AM
Stevie Wonder? :) :) :)

WTF is that? :)

And Bryan, does it matter what type of plant that bubble hash (or any hash) is made from, or since it's all triches, is it all the same?

dankzilla86
02-05-2010, 01:28 PM
found a bean in the tahoe0gxc99 an a premature one in the white bubba kinda happy about the c99 see if it pops thanks an godbless

Vancefish
02-05-2010, 02:14 PM
Stevie Wonder? :) :) :)

WTF is that? :)

And Bryan, does it matter what type of plant that bubble hash (or any hash) is made from, or since it's all triches, is it all the same?

I'll jump in on this one because I thought the same thing until last week.:thumbsup:

My first experience with real hash was a friend bought some ear wax hash made completely from Strawberry cough. It had the same effect and oddly enough, it also had the same taste as strawberry cough.

Then last week I bought some bubble hash made from a single guys many grows. Tiches from some unknown number of different plants/strains. :wtf: It tastes like hell :D The high is odd in that I've used a little twice and both times seamed to feel different. To be honest it kinda sucks.

So there's your answer. If you happen to love,.. say,.. Bryans Sour Chem. Then you'd really love the Sour Chem hash. However if the seller has 5 strains you outright hate, and he mixes them. You probably won't like the hash.

ColoradoCareMMJ
02-05-2010, 09:42 PM
stevie wonder is a sativa dominant hybrid from colorado

the bubble hash was made from a few different og kushes

stevie wonder and tang mist is REALLY nice right now!! :jointsmile:

Denvertoad
02-06-2010, 12:18 AM
So Little time - So Many Good Strains.

I need to hit the lottery!!

ColoradoCareMMJ
02-08-2010, 07:25 PM
pure afghan
bubblegum hindu
and a few others new @ ccf :jointsmile:

TerribleIdea
02-08-2010, 08:13 PM
Deathstar is a new strain from amsterdam. Sour star is sour d x sensi star. Both are excellent medicine....:jointsmile::jointsmile:

Actually, Death Star is not a new strain from Amsterdam. It is the NYCD x Sensi star.

Does anyone have any info. on Death Star? - International Cannagraphic Magazine Forums (http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=145783)

Help me TerribleIdea Kenobi! Your my only hope!

ColoradoCareMMJ
02-09-2010, 09:48 PM
Menu: (Updated Feb. 9)

Strain - 1.0g / 3.5g / 7.0g

Tangerine Mist - 20 / 55 / 110
Super Silver Ice - 20 / 55 / 110
Grapefruit Giesel - 20 / 55 / 110
Sour D x Chem 91 - 20 / 55 / 110
Stevie Wonder - 20 / 55 / 110
Blue Cheese - 18 / 52 / 104
Key Lime Haze - 18 / 52 / 104
Pure Afghan - 18 / 52 / 104
Kali Mist Kush - 18 / 52 / 104
Bubblegum Hindu - 18 / 52 / 104
Afghan Kush - 18 / 52 / 104
Chemdawg#4 - 17 / 50 / 100
Sour Hindu Kush - 17 / 50 / 100
Kushberry - 16 / 48 / 96

OG kush Bubble Hash - $30 per gram
Heidi Fleiss Bubble Hash - $40 per gram
Chocolate Hash Candy - $5 per candy
Gaea Lvl 3 Edibles: $10 each or 3 for $25
Nancy B's Edibles: $8 and $10 or Buy 2 get 1 Half Off
Pre Rolled Joints in Doob Toob's: $8
Pipes and bongs available from: $20-250
Bee-Line Organic Hemp Wicks: $3/ pack or $25/ spool

ColoradoCareMMJ
02-09-2010, 10:05 PM
Hello Colorado,

As some of you may know I am not in the best of health right now. I please ask for you to bear with us in the upcoming weeks and months as I try and recover as well as comply with all the new regulations being set forth. As you all know I love my patients and the people of colorado and here at CCF we are always striving to provide the best possible experience for all of our members. We will have a few new staff members that will be joining our force at CCF to help relieve some of the stress while I recover. I would like to thank you all sincerely for your understanding and all of your kind words and well wishes mean the world to me.

I apologize to all of you who I told about the kushes that would be ready. Unfortunatly, I was out of town looking at deli coolers so that we can carry medicated ice cream and during my time out of town the atmospheric controller at one of my flowerrooms shut down and caused a whole heap of problems including late stress induced hermis as well as a bad case of powedery mildew.

Here at CCF we take the utmost care to make certain that any tainted product never sees the shelfs. We believe cannabis is a medicine and should be treated as such. We always strive to make sure all of our medicine is clean of any pests, mildews, molds or poisons.

It is really a shame when something like this happends, but unfortunatly the only thing to do is clean the place up, fix the controller and try to make certain it doesnt happend again.

This is just the way of nature as it shows not even an indoor controlled enviorment can be perfect. Overflow pumps die out, controllers short, no one and nothing is perfect.

I apologize about not updating the menu sooner, but here is what is currently available at CCF:

Menu: (Updated Feb. 9)

Kushberry - 16 / 48 / 96

We love our patients and we love our community. One way we like to help
and show appreciation is to showcase local artists and musicans.

Our Colorado Local Artist Showcase of the month: Debi Lowe

She is an abstract artists with a southern mardi gras / bayou feel to it. Very cool art!! You can find many of her fine pieces of art available at CCF!!

Thank you and have a great tuesday colorado!! -Bryan:jointsmile:

Kartel
02-10-2010, 02:12 AM
Hello Colorado,

As some of you may know I am not in the best of health right now. I please ask for you to bear with us in the upcoming weeks and months as I try and recover as well as comply with all the new regulations being set forth. As you all know I love my patients and the people of colorado and here at CCF we are always striving to provide the best possible experience for all of our members. We will have a few new staff members that will be joining our force at CCF to help relieve some of the stress while I recover. I would like to thank you all sincerely for your understanding and all of your kind words and well wishes mean the world to me.

I apologize to all of you who I told about the kushes that would be ready. Unfortunatly, I was out of town looking at deli coolers so that we can carry medicated ice cream and during my time out of town the atmospheric controller at one of my flowerrooms shut down and caused a whole heap of problems including late stress induced hermis as well as a bad case of powedery mildew.

Here at CCF we take the utmost care to make certain that any tainted product never sees the shelfs. We believe cannabis is a medicine and should be treated as such. We always strive to make sure all of our medicine is clean of any pests, mildews, molds or poisons.

It is really a shame when something like this happends, but unfortunatly the only thing to do is clean the place up, fix the controller and try to make certain it doesnt happend again.

This is just the way of nature as it shows not even an indoor controlled enviorment can be perfect. Overflow pumps die out, controllers short, no one and nothing is perfect.

I apologize about not updating the menu sooner, but here is what is currently available at CCF:

Heya Bryan! Sorry to hear about the troubles!!! :(

Hope your mom room is still clean.

I'll try an come to check some of the meds out soon...

thanks for everything :rastasmoke:

ColoradoCareMMJ
02-10-2010, 02:57 PM
Thank you for the kind words kartel!! :jointsmile:

New @ CCF: awsome batch of some sour og kush.

http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg80/steveadams203/sourog.jpg

Also new @ CCF is Hawaiin Widow. A very tasty hybrid combining a fruity hawaiin sativa with a strong indica pheno of the white widow. Nice, heavy, dense nugs. Sorry I dont have a picture of it, but you WILL NOT be dissapointed :jointsmile:

Have a great day colorado!! :jointsmile: -Bryan

ColoradoCareMMJ
02-10-2010, 03:40 PM
**ALL PRICES INCLUDE SALES TAX**

Menu: (Updated Feb. 10) :jointsmile:

Sour OG Kush - 20 / 55 / 110
Hawaiin Widow - 18 / 52 / 104
Kushberry - 16 / 48 / 96

ColoradoCareMMJ
02-11-2010, 05:23 PM
Good Day Colorado!!!

For all you hash afficanados....

Currently we have a couple different types of hashish. The heidi fleiss bubble hash is a #73 single grade that melts and has a very nice taste to it and we have that available for $40 per gram. It is chopped up in grain form and is lightish red in color.

Also available is a very strong batch of Co2 Hash Oil. Made from highly indica dominant materials. Definatly our strongest hash with a nice flavor and is available for $65 per gram. This batch is even stronger than the last batch of Co2 oil!!!! This is definatly a hash not to wait around for, because it usually goes pretty fast :jointsmile:

I also have two different types of mix grade bubble hash. They are not as strong but we are selling them for $20 and $25 per gram. We also have some nice og kush bubble hash for 30 per gram. It doesnt melt, but it is a very strong hash with a nice kushy flavor. Best used crumbled up in a bowl or in the middle of a joint/blunt.

Thank you all and have a great thursday! -Bryan

ColoradoCareMMJ
02-12-2010, 02:54 PM
Good Day Colorado!!

New @ CCF a very potent sativa dominant hybrid "silver snowcap" - snowcap x super silver haze. Awsome taste with a heavy high.:jointsmile:

Have a great friday. -B

neversummer
02-13-2010, 09:42 AM
Hope you feel better soon Bryan. I love your shop. I told my friends in Denver about it, and they all LOVE IT too! This is my favorite shop in the state right now.

ColoradoCareMMJ
02-14-2010, 08:39 PM
Good Day Colorado,

I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend and enjoying spending time with someone they love.

We have a few Valentine's Day Specials.

Any transaction over $40: Recieve a free heart shaped hash cookie !!
Any transaction over $140: Recieve a free hash wheel and a free hash cookie!!

(MENU UPDATE 02/14/2010)

Trainwreck x Champagne - 20 / 55 / 110
Cinderella 99 x Skunk #1 - 20 / 55 / 110
Stinky Pinky - 20 / 55 / 110
Lemon Skunk - 20 / 55 / 110
Bubblegum x Hindu Kush - 18 / 52 / 104
Cotton Candy - 18 / 52 / 104
Green Crack - 18 / 52 / 104
Kali Mist x Master Kush - 18 / 52 / 104
U.K. Cheese x Blueberry - 17 / 50 / 100
Chemdawg #4 - 17 / 50 / 100
OG kush x Blueberry - 16 / 48 / 96

Hash
-Hash Wheels: $20 / Gram
-Afghan Hash: $25 / Gram
-SFV OG Hash: $30 / Gram
-Heidi Fleiss Hash: $40 / Gram
-Indica Dom. Co2 Hash: $65 / Gram

Hope everyone has a great day. Be good to one another. One Love. -B:jointsmile:

ColoradoCareMMJ
02-15-2010, 03:55 AM
CCF WILL BE CLOSED UNTIL THURSDAY 02/19/2010 TO HELP US COMPLY WITH THE REGULATIONS SET FORTH BY THE DENVER CITY COUNCIL. PLEASE ACCEPT OUR SINCERE APOLOGY FOR ANY INCONVIENCE AND WE APPRECIATE YOUR UNDERSTANDING.

THANK YOU AGAIN,

YOUR FRIENDS AT CCF

ColoradoCareMMJ
02-18-2010, 03:37 PM
Good Day Colorado! Today on special we have 15% off all bubble hash!!

Todays line-up for CCF Thursday Feb.18.2010:

Hash
-Bubble Hash Wheels: $20 / Gram
-Afghan Bubble Hash: $25 / Gram
-SFV OG Bubble Hash: $30 / Gram
-Heidi Fleiss Bubble Hash: $40 / Gram

ColoradoCareMMJ
02-18-2010, 03:54 PM
Medical Marijuana Patients and Supporters to Rally at Thursday Obama Event

Sensible Colorado leads protesters in call for end to recent "rogue" DEA raids and release of licensed provider and recent arrestee Chris Bartkowicz

On Thursday, February 18, at an event to be attended by President Obama, medical marijuana patients and supporters will participate in a protest of the continuing federal raids of medical marijuana patients and providers in Colorado.
This event is a response to the recent Drug Enforcement Administration raids of two front-range medical marijuana testing facilities and the Feb. 12 raid of a licensed medical marijuana grower in Highlands Ranch.

"These DEA raids are out of compliance with both the will of Colorado voters and that of the White House," said Brian Vicente, event organizer and director of Sensible Colorado. "In particular, the recent, armed raid and arrest of licensed medical marijuana provider Chris Bartkowicz, highlights the rogue nature of the regional DEA office. President Obama needs to be made aware of this agency's miscreant actions."

Colorado voters passed a medical marijuana law in 2000. In October, 2009, the Department of Justice issued a memo instructing federal agents to refrain from focusing resources on the arrest and prosecution of individuals following state medical marijuana laws. That memo is available here.

WHAT: Medical Marijuana Protest at Event Attended by President Obama

WHO: Sign-Waving Medical Marijuana Patients, Providers, and Supporters.

WHEN: Thursday, February 18 from 12 - 1 pm

WHERE: Across from the Fillmore Auditorium, at the corner of Colfax and Clarkson in Denver, CO.

Vancefish
02-18-2010, 08:16 PM
Medical Marijuana Patients and Supporters to Rally at Thursday Obama Event

Sensible Colorado leads protesters in call for end to recent "rogue" DEA raids and release of licensed provider and recent arrestee Chris Bartkowicz

On Thursday, February 18, at an event to be attended by President Obama, medical marijuana patients and supporters will participate in a protest of the continuing federal raids of medical marijuana patients and providers in Colorado.
This event is a response to the recent Drug Enforcement Administration raids of two front-range medical marijuana testing facilities and the Feb. 12 raid of a licensed medical marijuana grower in Highlands Ranch.

"These DEA raids are out of compliance with both the will of Colorado voters and that of the White House," said Brian Vicente, event organizer and director of Sensible Colorado. "In particular, the recent, armed raid and arrest of licensed medical marijuana provider Chris Bartkowicz, highlights the rogue nature of the regional DEA office. President Obama needs to be made aware of this agency's miscreant actions."

Colorado voters passed a medical marijuana law in 2000. In October, 2009, the Department of Justice issued a memo instructing federal agents to refrain from focusing resources on the arrest and prosecution of individuals following state medical marijuana laws. That memo is available here.

WHAT: Medical Marijuana Protest at Event Attended by President Obama

WHO: Sign-Waving Medical Marijuana Patients, Providers, and Supporters.

WHEN: Thursday, February 18 from 12 - 1 pm

WHERE: Across from the Fillmore Auditorium, at the corner of Colfax and Clarkson in Denver, CO.

Sure hope people knew about this. It's the first I've heard of it (Now 1:15pm so it's over) or I'd have gone.

Should have been posted as it's own thread two days ago!:mad:

Either way,.. Thanks for the post CCF. :thumbsup:

copobo
02-18-2010, 08:20 PM

lampost
02-19-2010, 07:57 AM
REALLY enjoyed the Sour OG Kush! Great stuff for sure!

The Champagne wreck is also pretty nice... guess I'm gonna have to spend a bit more time with both ;)

FarmerSteve
02-19-2010, 08:33 AM
Bryan, if ANY of the current stock is yours, save me some buddy and let me know what you got. I haven't had any of your herb for a while, and I'm about dry.

Lemme know :thumbsup:

ColoradoCareMMJ
02-19-2010, 03:50 PM
Bryan, if ANY of the current stock is yours, save me some buddy and let me know what you got. I haven't had any of your herb for a while, and I'm about dry.

Lemme know :thumbsup:

(MENU UPDATE 02/19/2010)

Hash

Edibles
Medicated Sodas - (Lemon-Aid, Hibiscus Green Tea, Pomegrante Ice Tea)

Asst.

I havent been able to get into the shop recently, but I believe the Lemon Skunk is still there and I KNOW the sour og kush is still available. We also got in some of those medicated sodas as well, I believe we got the lemon-aid, pomegrante ice tea and the hibiscus green tea. All of them are very nice tasting with a mild yet overwhelming medicated numbness.:jointsmile:

Hope you are all having a wonderful week,

ColoradoCareMMJ
02-21-2010, 04:33 PM
Good Day Colorado!!

We just got in a whole host of hard candies / lollipops. Very nice little candies!! You can see a review for them at The Strain Man Home (http://www.thestrainman.com) !! Now available for $5 a pack and 5 candies come per pack.

Have a great weekend,

ColoradoCareMMJ
02-23-2010, 02:18 PM
Good Day Colorado!! Hope the snow is treating you all well and not causing too much trouble!! Im enjoying a bowl of some sour og kush with a few drips of the indica co2 oil....simply mind numbing!!:jointsmile:

(MENU UPDATE 02/23/2010)

Sour Bubble x Space Queen - 25 / 60 / 120
Star Train - 20 / 55 / 110

Hash

Edibles
Hard Candies : $6 per bag
Lollipops: Small: $6 Large: $10
Medicated Sodas -$15 each (3 doses per soda)
Gaea Lvl 3 Edibles: $10
Nancy B's Edibles: $9 and $12

Asst.

Have a great day CO and be good to yourself and all those around you.

Much Love,

ColoradoCareMMJ
02-24-2010, 03:25 PM
Hump-Day Special: 15% off all bubblehash!!

Reenster
02-24-2010, 08:06 PM
To the best of my knowledge CCF does not give breaks on anything more than a quarter. The price does include tax which helps with budgeting.

The quality at CCF is great. The Banana and Grapefruit Geisel I got there is some of the nicest smoke I have had. It would be great if there was a discount for those of us that want a larger quanity, but I find the quality worth it. I tend to purchase smaller quanities when visiting there but I have never been disappointed in any of my choices or in the quality. The smell and overall appearance of their buds is excellent.

ColoradoCareMMJ
02-24-2010, 08:31 PM
We really focus on quality over quantity. We just set up a new flowering room and I had troubles and lost some medicine on one of the other flowering rooms. Im working on making larger quantities available, but it will be another few months before we are able to do that. There is such a large demand for high quality herb that it is quite difficult to keep up supply and is the reason why ive had to limit purchases to 1/4 per strain, and even with limits its hard to keep up with supply. I just set up a 10k room and were adding another 16k room next month. Should be a good summer....:jointsmile:

DirtayeSanchez
02-24-2010, 10:38 PM
CCF has a great veteran discount. As a beat up, pissed off, hurtin ex Navy Diver. This always brings a smile to my face. Then that smile gets much bigger when I get home and load up my incredibowl.

Thank you guys at CCF. It means a lot.

ColoradoCareMMJ
02-26-2010, 02:22 PM
Good Day Colorado!!

Thanks for the kind words fellas. We really do try to make the experience the best it possibly can be for each patient.

Friday Special: 15% off All Edibles, or free joint with any purchase of $100 or more !!

(MENU UPDATE 02/26/2010)

Blueberry x Bubblegum - 20 / 55 / 110
True Love - 20 / 55 / 110

Hash

Edibles

Asst.

Have a great day CO and be good to yourself and all those around you.

Much Love,
Bryan

ColoradoCareMMJ
02-28-2010, 02:12 AM
SUNDAY SPECIALS

House Shake Special: $12/1g or $35/3.5g or $65/7g or $120/14g $210 /1oz

*House Shake is a variety of strains previously offered by CCF mixed together, very nice mix, excellent for vaporizing or rolling joints / blunts*

25% off all hash !!

30% off all edibles!!

40% off all glass pipes/glass nug jars !!

any purchase over $100 = free joint!!

any purchase over $200 = free gram of sfv bubble hash + joint !!

any purchase over $250 + free gram of sfv bubble hash + joint + edible + glass pipe!!

HAVE A GREAT SUNDAY!!

(MENU UPDATE 02/26/2010)

Blueberry x Bubblegum - 20 / 55 / 110
Grapefruit Kush - 20 / 55 / 110

Hash

Edibles

Asst.

ColoradoCareMMJ
02-28-2010, 03:03 PM
SUNDAY HASH SPECIALS
-Hash Wheels: $20 / Gram NOW $16 A GRAM
-Afghan Hash: $25 / Gram NOW $20 A GRAM
-SFV OG Hash: $30 / Gram NOW $24 A GRAM
-Heidi Fleiss Hash: $40 / Gram NOW $32 A GRAM
-Indica Dom. Co2 Hash: $65 / Gram NOW $55 A GRAM

SUNDAY EDIBLE SPECIALS
BUY 2 GET 1 FREE OR 30% OFF ALL EDIBLES!!!

SUNDAY GLASS SPECAILS
HEAVY PIPES: WAS $25 NOW $17
GLASS BLUNTS: WAS $25 NOW $17
GLASS BATS/DUGOUTS: WAS $10 NOW $7
NUG JARS: WAS $10 NOW $7

Justabloke
02-28-2010, 08:46 PM
CCMMJ,

Congrats on the opening! :thumbsup: I'm curious if I may submit a resume to be cosided for a driver or counter position?

JB

lampost
03-01-2010, 03:11 AM
Man, I've been REALLY pleased with all of my recent pickups here! The Champagne Wreck, Sour OG, and Space Bubble were all phenomenal. I think I like Sour OG the best, but the Space Bubble was very pretty.

Star Train looked awesome too, but when I popped it in the bowl I got a nice crackle and then had the all too famliar seed taste the rest of the bowl. On closer look at the nug, it was totally full of very under-developed seeds. They're too small to clean out... and unfortunately too small to be viable. Maybe this is just on some of the nugs?

Anyone else try this stuff?

CCF, any chance I could come down and swap this out? This is the first purchase from there that I've been less than stoked about. No big deal as it's not much, but thought I would mention it because I probably won't smoke it unless I get desperate.

Peace,LP

ColoradoCareMMJ
03-01-2010, 02:05 PM
I didnt find any seeds in the ST I was smoking, but feel free to bring it down and swap it for anything on the board. Sometimes a little pollen will get away and touch down on a bud too late into flower. Anyways, hope this helps. -B:jointsmile:

FarmerSteve
03-01-2010, 06:37 PM
B,

You still running those hash specials, or was that a one day thing? And do you have any of your buds in stock today?

Peace & Blessings,

Steven D. Farmer

FarmerSteve
03-01-2010, 06:40 PM
And I got to throw out that I just dipped into my little reserve of the "Fire OG Kush" that I've had for a bit (not sure how long) and let me just say that this is such a neat and distinctive strain. If/When Bryan brings this back around, I think you MUST get in on this, I know I will.

Great work, and a GREAT way to start of my first "weekend" in almost 3 months :thumbsup:

lampost
03-03-2010, 07:07 AM
I didnt find any seeds in the ST I was smoking, but feel free to bring it down and swap it for anything on the board. Sometimes a little pollen will get away and touch down on a bud too late into flower. Anyways, hope this helps. -B:jointsmile:

Thanks a shitload bro! Got it all handled... really appreciate that.

dankzilla86
03-03-2010, 06:50 PM
Hey CCF, you have anything special coming in this weekend. jw cause i will be coming from the fort morgan so i jw thanks and god bless .

o ya one more thing when the white gonna be around again thanks

ColoradoCareMMJ
03-04-2010, 07:03 PM
New @ CCF: skunk#1 & whitewidow. Happy thursday. -B :jointsmile:

ColoradoCareMMJ
03-06-2010, 05:55 PM
Just in @ CCF: Sour Bubba Chunk, which is a pre 98 bubba kush that was crossed with a deep chunk x sour diesel. VERY heavy smoke. VERY tasty. Heavy indica high.

exoman2000
03-07-2010, 03:26 AM
Picked up an 1/8th of the Sour Bubba Chunk and one of the Skunk #1.
The Skunk is my favorite of the two, it is a smoother smoke but the SBC is more flavorful. The SBC has a headier high too. Thanks CCF!:thumbsup:

ColoradoCareMMJ
03-07-2010, 10:11 PM
Blue dream
white widow
skunk #1
blueberry
sensi star
grapefruit kush
kali mist kush
stinky pinky
champagne wreck
sour bubba chunk

FarmerSteve
03-08-2010, 04:39 AM
B,
Any of those yours? When are you expecting your next stuff?

ColoradoCareMMJ
03-08-2010, 04:48 PM
B,
Any of those yours? When are you expecting your next stuff?

Come through saturday. we should be nice + restocked. :jointsmile:

FarmerSteve
03-08-2010, 07:39 PM
Ah snap, it's on :thumbsup:

What time do you open?

ColoradoCareMMJ
03-08-2010, 09:30 PM
11am ... but call first just to make sure. things have been hectic lately and sometimes were a little late on the open.

fresh in is some DOUBLE SOUR DIESEL....

enjjoy:thumbsup:

kingminus
03-09-2010, 02:33 AM
Yeah... you guys didnt open 'til noon last friday and screwed up my whole day... thanx

ColoradoCareMMJ
03-09-2010, 02:39 PM
Yeah.. you can take it up with denver city council. They are the ones making us jump through a circus barage of hoops just to be able to stay open... It is beyond ridiculous and im really dissatisified with the way they have treated us when medical marijuana has been nothing short of a god send for the denver metro and greater metro areas.

HighPopalorum
03-10-2010, 03:37 PM
I'm sure cornbread is balking at the $55/g price tag. What makes this hash so special?

ColoradoCareMMJ
03-10-2010, 04:22 PM
I'm sure cornbread is balking at the $55/g price tag. What makes this hash so special?

Its made from pure indica strains and this method produces a higher quality hash, however since it is of higher quality it yields less product.

Normally the price for the our Co2 oil is $60-65 a gram. We had it on sale for $55 and it flew out the door.

ColoradoCareMMJ
03-11-2010, 07:54 PM
http://i764.photobucket.com/albums/xx283/ColoradoCareFacility/doublediesel.jpg

Double Sour Diesel :jointsmile:

ColoradoCareMMJ
03-12-2010, 02:28 AM
Menu: (Updated Mar. 9) **ALL PRICES INCLUDE SALES TAX**

Chem 91 - 25 / 60 / 120
White Bubba - 25 / 60 / 120
Jillybean (sweet orange pheno) - 20 / 55 / 110
Blue Cheese x Vanilluna (vanilluna pheno) - 20 / 55 / 110
Double Sour Diesel - 20 / 55 / 110
Blue Dream - 20 / 55 / 110
Bubbleberry - 18 / 52 / 104
Skunk #1 - 18 / 52 / 104
Pineapple - 18 / 52 / 104
White Widow - 17 / 50 / 100
Green Crack - 17 / 50 / 100
Bubblegum Hindu - 17 / 50 / 100
Blueberry - 17 / 50 / 100

Kartel
03-12-2010, 04:23 AM
Menu: (Updated Mar. 9) **ALL PRICES INCLUDE SALES TAX**

Chem 91 - 25 / 60 / 120
Skunk #1 - 18 / 52 / 104

Sweet! Can you save me a g of the 91???

Never had the 91.....

ColoradoCareMMJ
03-12-2010, 05:13 AM
Sweet! Can you save me a g of the 91???

Never had the 91.....

1g of 91 for kartel - got ya friend. :jointsmile:

ColoradoCareMMJ
03-12-2010, 02:38 PM
Menu: (Updated Friday Mar. 12) **ALL PRICES INCLUDE SALES TAX**

Chem 91 - 25 / 60 / 120
Skunk #1 - 18 / 52 / 104

ColoradoCareMMJ
03-12-2010, 03:39 PM
Good Day Colorado!!

Just for clarification we do not add sales tax onto our menu price. All prices already come with sales tax factored in.

We have some amazing strains on the menu today, mention cannabisboards.com and get 5% off any purchase or 10% off any purchase over $200.

Thanks and have a GREAT weekend colorado,

lampost
03-13-2010, 06:35 AM
Wow, Chem 91 is amazing! Some of the best stuff I've come across yet, if not the best. And guess what... I found a seed! Bryan, do you know what this seed would be? Is it a self-pollinated? Pollinated by another strain? Would it be worth popping? Feminized? Man I'd be stoked to have this plant!!

FarmerSteve
03-13-2010, 07:11 AM
B,
If you got anymore of that 91 left, save me some would you please? And let me know when you get your new stuff in. I'm especially interested in your work.

Peace,

sF

ColoradoCareMMJ
03-13-2010, 02:00 PM
B,
If you got anymore of that 91 left, save me some would you please? And let me know when you get your new stuff in. I'm especially interested in your work.

Peace,

sF

Hey Steve,

I just brought the 91 in and its already almost out the door. I think I have about 2 MAYBE 3 ounces of her left, ill make sure to put some aside for ya. I have about 5 strains on the board from my garden. Ill be bringing some more aroud pretty soon. The blue cheese vanilluna + jillybean are REALLY good right now.

Take Care,

ColoradoCareMMJ
03-13-2010, 05:10 PM
Wow, Chem 91 is amazing! Some of the best stuff I've come across yet, if not the best. And guess what... I found a seed! Bryan, do you know what this seed would be? Is it a self-pollinated? Pollinated by another strain? Would it be worth popping? Feminized? Man I'd be stoked to have this plant!!

Thanks for the kind words brotha. You must have gotten something lucky because ive rolled up a half ounce or so of this chem91 and havent found one yet. As most of you know I breed alot of my own strains and normally I can pinpoint who might be the culprit, but at the moment there are too many suspects. But I can assure you that if it came from the Chem its going to be something special... I would definatly pop it (or bring it back to me!!)

Glad yal is liking the chem91. Have a great day fellas, im about to roll me up a spliff of the chem91 and begin the weekend. Take care coloroado,

ColoradoCareMMJ
03-13-2010, 06:16 PM
Good Day Colorado!!

We have a special on our blueberry and whitewidow.

$45 1/8

$85 1/4

$165 1/2 oz

$295 1oz !!!:jointsmile:

ColoradoCareMMJ
03-13-2010, 06:43 PM
Good Day Colorado!!

We have a special on our whitewidow.

$45 1/8oz

$85 1/4oz

$165 1/2 oz

$295 1oz !!!:jointsmile:

Also on special is Skunk #1 and Blueberry

$48 1/8oz

$90 1/4oz

$175 1/2oz

$320 1oz!!!:jointsmile:

FarmerSteve
03-13-2010, 07:25 PM
That JillyBean had already caught my eye. Is that yours? I need to get in, but time (as always) is the issue.

ColoradoCareMMJ
03-13-2010, 08:13 PM
That JillyBean had already caught my eye. Is that yours? I need to get in, but time (as always) is the issue.

Yes sir, straight from CCF's #4 organic flowering room :jointsmile:

lampost
03-13-2010, 10:10 PM
Thanks for the kind words brotha. You must have gotten something lucky because ive rolled up a half ounce or so of this chem91 and havent found one yet. As most of you know I breed alot of my own strains and normally I can pinpoint who might be the culprit, but at the moment there are too many suspects. But I can assure you that if it came from the Chem its going to be something special... I would definatly pop it (or bring it back to me!!)

Glad yal is liking the chem91. Have a great day fellas, im about to roll me up a spliff of the chem91 and begin the weekend. Take care coloroado,

Thanks! I figured it was something special. I was psyched when I found it. It looks viable too! Yeah I only found the one and I was lucky to find that...

If I don't pop it I'll bring it back to you. I would love to have this plant though! I would pop it right now, but I'm in an all out battle with root aphids. I don't wanna bring the Chem into this battle, although I would be able to grow and clone. It'll have to wait until the war is over. Or most likely next run when everything has been bleached and plants innoculated with Beauveria bassiana (beneficial fungus that kills root aphids).

PEACE!

ColoradoCareMMJ
03-14-2010, 12:14 AM
Hey Kartel,

You forgot your credit card today. I cant find your number, so I hope ya get this...

-Bryan

Kartel
03-14-2010, 12:37 AM
Hey Kartel,

You forgot your credit card today. I cant find your number, so I hope ya get this...

-Bryan

Thanks!

FarmerSteve
03-14-2010, 05:16 AM
B,

Please hold on to some of that JillyBean too. What can you tell me about it?

Thanks,

Steve

MMJinColorado
03-14-2010, 05:43 AM
JillyBean is a 70/30 Indica TGA Subcool seeds strain and is "Orange Velvet" (a special orange skunk) crossed with their Space Queen (which is Romulan x C-99). Supposed to have a great orange candy taste... I haven't tried it but have heard a lot of good things.

Frank at Pure said that the TGA Subcool people are actually in Denver these days, which was news to me. Here's hoping we get a cheap place to buy seeds direct from them instead of having to do mail order like with all the other seed companies. This strain and Jack's Cleaner have gotten high reviews everywhere I've looked.

lampost
03-14-2010, 12:04 PM
^Eh... you can get TGA seeds at a lot of places... CAM & Grateful Meds for sure.

I don't know if I'd believe that Subcool is in Denver just cause some dude told you.... but who knows.

Everything I've had from TGA is great... Jack the Ripper & Space Bomb have been my favorites so far.

Kartel
03-14-2010, 02:50 PM
JillyBean is a 70/30 Indica TGA Subcool seeds strain and is "Orange Velvet" (a special orange skunk) crossed with their Space Queen (which is Romulan x C-99). Supposed to have a great orange candy taste... I haven't tried it but have heard a lot of good things.

Frank at Pure said that the TGA Subcool people are actually in Denver these days, which was news to me. Here's hoping we get a cheap place to buy seeds direct from them instead of having to do mail order like with all the other seed companies. This strain and Jack's Cleaner have gotten high reviews everywhere I've looked.

Yeah, TGA is kinda common here.

Some shop was supposed to get Cali connection... now that would be worth the drive!

For that matter, it would take you all of 3 months to provide your own packs of white x fire, etc.... maybe you should get to work!!!! :rastasmoke:

ColoradoCareMMJ
03-14-2010, 02:51 PM
Good Day Colorado!!

The jillybean right now is amazing got a joint of her for breakfast..mmmm taste like im eating a very sweet organic orange striaght fresh from the grove....and for any of you sfv og kush fans.....she will be making her return very soon....as well as a very special select elite cut, hard to find, hard to grow, ORIGINAL DIESEL DAWG:jointsmile::jointsmile:

Lots of good things @ CCF. Bringing lots of new flavors to the CO scene. We got some specials on our ounces right now with ounces starting as low as $295 and that price includes tax.

Have a great rest of the weekend CO,

ColoradoCareMMJ
03-14-2010, 02:54 PM
Steve, just let me know how much to put aside for you of the JB & CHEM91. They are both hitting on the low side of the scale, so I want to make sure you get a chance to try them before they do a houdini.-B:jointsmile:

ColoradoCareMMJ
03-15-2010, 04:55 AM
Now in @ CCF: Arcata Trainwreck. Amazing sativa. always a favorite around CCF :jointsmile:

FarmerSteve
03-15-2010, 07:54 AM
B,

Hold me a 1/4 of the JillyBean, an 1/8 of the Chem 91, and an 1/8 of That Arcata Trainwreck. I've never been able to get ahold of it and don't want to miss it. Yours correct? What can you say about it?

BTW everyone, I had all 3 of these strains today and wow, just wow. It took me about 20 minutes to type this I'm so properly medicated. :stoned:

The kid will be sleeping well tonight :thumbsup:

ColoradoCareMMJ
03-16-2010, 02:42 PM
B,

Hold me a 1/4 of the JillyBean, an 1/8 of the Chem 91, and an 1/8 of That Arcata Trainwreck. I've never been able to get ahold of it and don't want to miss it. Yours correct? What can you say about it?

BTW everyone, I had all 3 of these strains today and wow, just wow. It took me about 20 minutes to type this I'm so properly medicated. :stoned:

The kid will be sleeping well tonight :thumbsup:

No problem steve, theyll be waiting for ya. :jointsmile:

ColoradoCareMMJ
03-16-2010, 11:43 PM
MENU: UPDATED TUESDAY MAR 16.

SFV OG Kush - 25 / 60 / 120
Chem 91 - 25 / 60 / 120
Purple Urkle OG Kush - 25 / 60 / 120
Cinderella 99 (grapefruit pheno) - 20 / 55 / 110
Arcata Trainwreck - 20 / 55 / 110
Diesel Dawg - 20 / 55 / 110
Skunk #1 - 18 / 52 / 104

**SALES TAX INCLUDED IN ALL PRICES. THE PRICE YOU SEE IS THE PRICE YOU PAY. NO HIDDEN EXTRAS. NO ADDITIONAL TAXES.**:jointsmile:

KindReviews
03-17-2010, 12:18 AM
Will you have the 91 and Arcata tomorrow by chance? I've been meaning to get back in there.

ColoradoCareMMJ
03-17-2010, 03:14 PM
Will you have the 91 and Arcata tomorrow by chance? I've been meaning to get back in there.

We sure will, and if you ever see something youd like to try but dont have the time or money at the moment, feel free to drop me message here or give me a call at the shop, im always willing to hold meds for patients.

Im also getting a huge delivery of edibles in today and we are getting a new delivery of medicated ice creams and sodas in thursday.

im making hash all day today and tomorrow. so be on the lookout CO !!!

have a great hump day! -Bryan:jointsmile:

KindReviews
03-17-2010, 03:16 PM
Sure will. Also getting a huge delivery of edibles in today. and we are getting a new delivery of medicated ice creams and sodas in thursday.

have a great hump day! -Bryan:jointsmile:

See you in a few hours.

ColoradoCareMMJ
03-17-2010, 03:54 PM
St. Paddy's Day Special

Free Level 3 Edible with any purchase of $70 or more....

Free Gram + Level 3 Edible with any purchase of $120 or more....

ColoradoCareMMJ
03-19-2010, 12:37 AM
MENU: UPDATED MAR 18.

Chem 91 - 25 / 60 / 120
Jillybean (sweet orange pheno) - 25 / 60 / 120
Lemon Skunk - 18 / 52 / 104
Skunk #1 - 17 / 50 / 100
Pineapple - 17 / 50 / 100
White Widow - 15 / 45 / 90
Blueberry - 15 / 45 / 90

Edibles
-Medicated Sodas: $15 each
-Good Energy Hard Candies: $6 per bag
-Good Energy Lollipops - Small: $6 Large: $10
-Mile High Medicated Ice Cream - $10 each
-Gaea Lvl 3 Edibles: $10 each
-Gaea Lvl 4 Edibles: $15 each
-Nancy B's Edibles: $9 /.75 dose
$12 / 1.5g dose

Mile High Medicated Ice Cream
-Peanut butter Kush Cup
-Ganja Mint Green Oreo
-Black Raspberry
-Carmel Oreo
-Strawberry Banana Crunch
-Chocoloate Peanut Butter

Gaea's Edibles
-Cloud 9 Bars (1 gram dose)
-Kaos Krunch (1 gram dose)
-Almond Bars (1 gram dose)
-Zonky Bars (1 gram dose)
-Razzle Dazzle Bars (2 gram dose)
-Chocolate Carmel Hash Bar (1.5 gram / .5 gram hash)
-Almond Bars (2 gram dose)

Medicated Soda's
-Lemon Lime
-Orange
-Grape
-Mountain Dew
-Ginger Ale
-Root Beer
-Coca Cola

Nancy B's Edibles
-Linear Lemon Bars
-Blunted Blueberry Bars
-Trail Bars
-Macaroons
-Peanut Butter Cups
-Snickerdoodles

Good Energy Hard Candy / Lollipops
-Cherry
-Lemon
-Blue Hawaii
-Lime
-Grape
-Pina Colada
-and many more....

ColoradoCareMMJ
03-19-2010, 11:48 AM
MENU: UPDATED MAR 18.

Chem 91 - 25 / 60 / 120
Jillybean (sweet orange pheno) - 25 / 60 / 120
Lemon Skunk - 18 / 52 / 104
Skunk #1 - 17 / 50 / 100
Pineapple - 17 / 50 / 100
White Widow - 15 / 45 / 90
Blueberry - 15 / 45 / 90

Edibles
$12 / 1.5g dose

-Peanut butter Kush Cup
-Ganja Mint Green Oreo
-Black Raspberry
-Carmel Oreo

Gaea's Edibles

Medicated Soda's
-Lemon Lime
-Orange
-Grape
-Mountain Dew
-Ginger Ale
-Root Beer
-Coca Cola

Nancy B's Edibles
-Linear Lemon Bars
-Blunted Blueberry Bars
-Trail Bars
-Macaroons
-Peanut Butter Cups
-Snickerdoodles

-Cherry
-Lemon
-Blue Hawaii
-Lime
-Grape
-Pina Colada
-and many more....

KindReviews
03-19-2010, 03:00 PM
Our review for the Urkle OG Kush will be up tomorrow!!!

ColoradoCareMMJ
03-19-2010, 04:29 PM
Our review for the Urkle OG Kush will be up tomorrow!!!

I know yal dont mess with edibles too much, but next time your in youll have to try our ice cream and sodas, I took a few home with me last night and im REALLY enjoying it.

We are definatly looking forward to your review. You guys really do an amazing job at giving accurate details and your pictures are straight up nug porn. I cant wait to see what yal have to say about CCF's medicine :jointsmile:

Have a great Friday Colorado!!

MENU: UPDATED FRIDAY MAR 19.

-SFV OG Kush - 25 / 60 / 120

-Chem 91 - 25 / 60 / 120

-Purple Urkle OG Kush - 25 / 60 / 120

-Jillybean (sweet orange pheno) - 25 / 60 / 120

-Cinderella 99 (grapefruit pheno) - 20 / 55 / 110

-Double Sour Diesel - 20 / 55 / 110

-Blue Cheese x Vanilluna (vanilluna pheno) - 20 / 55 / 110

-Arcata Trainwreck - 20 / 55 / 110

-Diesel Dawg - 20 / 55 / 110

-Lemon Skunk - 18 / 52 / 104

-Bubbleberry - 18 / 52 / 104

-Skunk #1 - 17 / 50 / 100

-Pineapple - 17 / 50 / 100

-White Widow - 15 / 45 / 90

-Blueberry - 15 / 45 / 90

Edibles
$12 / 1.5g dose

-Peanut butter Kush Cup
-Ganja Mint Green Oreo
-Black Raspberry
-Carmel Oreo

Gaea's Edibles

Medicated Soda's
-Lemon Lime
-Orange
-Grape
-Mountain Dew
-Ginger Ale
-Root Beer
-Coca Cola

Nancy B's Edibles
-Linear Lemon Bars
-Blunted Blueberry Bars
-Trail Bars
-Macaroons
-Peanut Butter Cups
-Snickerdoodles

-Cherry
-Lemon
-Blue Hawaii
-Lime
-Grape
-Pina Colada
-and many more....

KindReviews
03-19-2010, 07:25 PM
I know yal dont mess with edibles too much, but next time your in youll have to try our ice cream and sodas, I took a few home with me last night and im REALLY enjoying it.

We are definatly looking forward to your review. You guys really do an amazing job at giving accurate details and your pictures are straight up nug porn. I cant wait to see what yal have to say about CCF's medicine :jointsmile:

Have a great Friday Colorado!!

Much appreciated Bryan.

FarmerSteve
03-19-2010, 08:11 PM
Hey B, can you please put 1/8 of the Purple OG aside for me please? I'll go ahead and review it right now.

Awesome, truly. This has got to be in my top 5 evah. :thumbsup:

ColoradoCareMMJ
03-19-2010, 11:20 PM
Hey B, can you please put 1/8 of the Purple OG aside for me please?

Got ya covered my friend:thumbsup:

FarmerSteve
03-20-2010, 09:02 AM
Holy sheete mien, I took a rip of that Purple OGK this morning and I was floored like I have rarely ever been in my life. Not sure if it was just where I was at or what but wowzer.

lampost
03-20-2010, 10:44 AM
Well I shoulda tried that purple OG. I tried about everything else but didn't get around to that one or the jillybean. Did you try anything else Steve?

Right now I'm liking the Chem91, SFV OG, and the Diesel Dawg... might be in for that ounce special if I can scrape up funds.

ColoradoCareMMJ
03-20-2010, 02:45 PM
Well I shoulda tried that purple OG. I tried about everything else but didn't get around to that one or the jillybean. Did you try anything else Steve?

Right now I'm liking the Chem91, SFV OG, and the Diesel Dawg... might be in for that ounce special if I can scrape up funds.

Hey lampost, im blowing out ounces prices on the skunk #1 at $275 /oz with tax included on the price. This medicine aint no slouch either, she yields real well for me and i got alot of her to move, so down with the price!!!!:jointsmile: