PDA

View Full Version : Deez Wake n Bakery

NedHead
11-04-2009, 11:12 PM
D here from Deez Wake n Bakery. I produce a line of edible baked goods in Colorado that I'm very proud of. When you eat one of my edibles you eat half or a quarter, then you wait an hour or so guage the effect. I never recommend eating an entire one of my edibles unless you have a day to blow. I make very small batches and at this point I'm looking for Dispensary's in the Denver Metro area willing to sample and carry Colorado's best edibles. Shoot me an email at [email protected] and we can talk.
If you've had one of Deez...Give me a shout and let me know how it worked for you.
www.deezwakenbakery.com (http://www.deezwakenbakery.com/)

Dietblonde
11-04-2009, 11:46 PM
Must be a happy time for you to have your own company going...good luck! And if I run into any of your products, I'll check em out and let you know how they worked.

NedHead
11-05-2009, 01:02 AM
Thanks DIETBLONDE...nice work on your blog about "All things cannabis". Deez is just a little bakery, but you know the old saying "Quality not Quantity". When you get a Deez edible, you know it will work. There's nothing worse than spending money on an edible that tastes bad and then doesn't work.
With my stuff, you know you're eating something with pot in it because you can smell it. The thing of it is..It tastes so f'king good you don't care.
Oh yeah, keep your dogs away from the crumbs:thumbsup:

Always looking for quality leaf/trim...D

Dietblonde
11-05-2009, 01:11 AM
Nothing wrong with having a small operation. Keep it up!

I agree, nothing worse than getting edibles that don't work and taste nasty. I've rarely had any success in finding reliable, tasty edibles at dispensaries. I see that you have them at the One Brown Mouse, and with their reputation, you must be doing something right!

pfunk211
11-05-2009, 01:30 AM
hey d,

we're rolling up to ned tomorrow. does one brown mouse have a good stash of baked goods?!

NedHead
11-05-2009, 01:58 AM
PFUNK, She should have some left. She was stocked pretty good the other day. I'll have more in there by Friday...Thanks...D

basqueinzakism
03-07-2010, 09:53 PM
Hey Nedhead,

I Live in California, LA area. And I am very interested in starting my own MMJ edibles company...I was wondering if we could speak more privately on this topic. Please contact me! I would love to pick your mind for a little bit!

Thanks in advance!

BZ

Weekend
09-07-2010, 01:41 AM
You guys still operating? Noticed the website is down.

GratefulMeds
09-14-2010, 11:27 PM
Thanks DIETBLONDE...nice work on your blog about "All things cannabis". Deez is just a little bakery, but you know the old saying "Quality not Quantity". When you get a Deez edible, you know it will work. There's nothing worse than spending money on an edible that tastes bad and then doesn't work.
With my stuff, you know you're eating something with pot in it because you can smell it. The thing of it is..It tastes so f'king good you don't care.
Oh yeah, keep your dogs away from the crumbs:thumbsup:

Always looking for quality leaf/trim...D

hey get a hold of me.

mark

TheReleafCenter
09-14-2010, 11:43 PM
Did you get an IPM license? Are you producing in Denver? We'd love to work with you if so.

rizzo1722
09-14-2010, 11:54 PM
Has anybody been able to get a hold of this guy? He seems to have disappeared.